Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tattoos and Piercings
I want to bump this thread back to the main page for a while and see if anyone has any new tats done or if any of our new members have any tattoos or piercings?
I am stretched my ears to 4 gauges VERY soon and getting 2 more tattoos in one session as soon as I get the money.
I have 3 piercings. I have two holes in each of my ears even though I rarely ever wear anything in them and I have my belly button done. I've thought about getting my tounge pierced but I dunno...I defintally want a tatoo, I don't know what of just yet or where... either on my lower back or on one of my shoulder blades.

BallaBaby has a flower on her right ankle and she's talked about getting her tounge pierced. We're talking about it right now actually...

tribe...you got any pretty belly rings? lol... I might have to hit ya up...
i have 3 tattoos my left ankle, lower back, and right arm. Wanted to get my tongue done but dunno
Actually DT I do. Plenty actually and getting ready to order more....
ive got 1 tat....a tribal arm band...and yes its addictive, need a few more:Thumbs:
I don't have any tattoos yet and never want any piercings. I want an Ashland tatoo on my left hand between my index finger and thump.
I have two tattoos. One on my back which reads my name in old english letters with the the colors fading from black to blue to bare skin. The other is a cross on my right arm that is "chromed" out...very nice job done by Chris from Smalltown in Prestonsburg.
Can anyone post pictures of their tattoos? I would love to see how some of them look.
Here is mine:
Not a very big picture, will get a better picture later.
i got the one on my back at smalltown in p-burg don't know the guys name but he done a very good job
That's cool. I am trying to decide between Skin Addictions and Southern Steel right now. I had my first one done at Skin Addictions by Bonita. She did a great job.
I want a nautical star like this in hot pink and black and I want a Chinese symbol for Forever Loved, In Mourning, or something else, not quite sure on that one.
I have my tongue pierced and want 2 tattoos
Decided on what kind that you want Stud?
im gonna get a tattoo next year on my birthday. Dont know what i want yet, but something original and personal.
thetribe Wrote:Actually DT I do. Plenty actually and getting ready to order more....

Awesome...I may buy some when I get some money, I have quite a few at home but I never wear them long...I keep going back to the silver bar I got it pierced with.
No problem, I have alot of choices and I am sending out the order so if you have a specific style that you would LOVE to have and can't find, let me know and I will see if I can get it for you. The ones that are in stock are usually around $5-$16 and custom orders range from around $8-$16.
Okie dokie... i'll let you know... I haven't really thought about what kind I really really like...lol...like i said my favorite one that I have is the one I got pierced with.
I do not have either.
Dtfan broke the one that I got her at the mall...lol
BallaBaby Wrote:Dtfan broke the one that I got her at the mall...lol

I honestly don't know what happened. I was just standing at your house and the cherries just fell off. I didn't pull on it or anything....who knows...maybe it was just defective.
lol...maybe...but it was pretty Sad
Yea it was....I loved it!
So did I!
I'm thinkin of gettin my tongue pierced lol but I'm a chicken! I also want a tattoo between my shoulders...like not a big one...or on the small of my back. I thought about getting one around my ankle or on my foot but I can't decide. I want two more piercings in my ears too.
can anyone tell a good place to get the portrats done in tats?
I want the top of my ear pierced with like a 14 gauge or something I dunno...but I have yet to get it done...
Just don't go overboard with your peircings..lol
BallaBaby Wrote:Just don't go overboard with your peircings..lol

What is that suppose to mean? How am I going to go overboard???
I mean't later on...lol...Not with just that one piercing
lol I was going to say... lol no Balla, I plan on getting alot more than just that one...I'm thinking eyebrow, nose, tounge...etc... lol just playing! you'd disown me if I did that.