Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which Lake Would You Rather Have The BGR Cookout At?
I did but I had to trade phones in. :?

Well CTD, :?
Is it going to be near the play ground?
Yea.... the shelters at Dewey are down beside the playground at the spillway
well it doesnt matter to me whether or not we order out pizza or bring some kind of food. i personally really dont mind to eat after the people on here if they brought a covered dish from home but we could all take some money run to like domino's a get a bunch of large pizzas for $5 and we could all bring a big bag af chips and a 2 liter of pop or something. i dont know. it is just whatever you guys want to do.
We could fry the fish that I'm going to catch while we're there. lol
fish is good and its awesome if you get all the bones out right and deepfry it fresh. i love it. we did that back in july at some place at dorton and i loved it.
I done that like 2 years ago with fresh catfish. We fried it and mmmmmmmmmm it was delicious.
i agree. my friends uncle has this HUGE deep fryer that he sat up at the shelter and it was great. i love fish, but have bad experiences with one of my retarded uncles not getting all the bones out and one of them scratched my throat and it hurt bad. :x
Not much of a fish person...but I like cheeseburgers. :!:
I'm not much of a fish person either!
well we could always buy pizza for some people and have some hotdogs, hamburgers, and cheeseburgers for people too. it really doesnt matter to me what we eat, i just want to go and have a kick ass time! Tongue
Lets just get some Ky fried chicken buckets and dinners.. hell with cooking..
hahah that will work too. they have awesome chicken and i love their biscuits so i agree that KFC would be a good alternative for cooking.
KFC Works for me.
well what does everyone else think about QQ's idea of screw the cooking and ordering lots of chicken and stuff???
I think its a good idea.. I'lll bring a tube steak for some of the girls who haven't tried one lol... j/k lol.. but one thing i want to do is have a ballgame on the ball courts, and I want bcf4l to play lol..

I hope we can get everything set up better than the hbd meeting and actually do this lol..
buying food sounds much better than cooking. Now if we can just pull this together... good luck getting QQ to play ball...lol...
hahah.. i'll use my power of persuasion lol.. he'll play lol..
Yayyy KFC...LOOOOOOOOVE it! Confusedhock:
alright then, does everyone just want to stop at KFC on their way there and just buy a bucket and just have like 25 buckets or something lol

i look forward to playing ball, imma little rusty but ill give it a shot.... Idea
Oh I'll definitely play. No need in persuading me. I'm gonna school everyone on here. :wink:
i may get schooled but shoot im only 5'6'' and a girl so that has to count for something, i bet once we get down to it cali and i could take all of you!!! hahaha 8)
blackcatfan4life Wrote:Oh I'll definitely play. No need in persuading me. I'm gonna school everyone on here. :wink:

Cry

thetribe Wrote:i may get schooled but shoot im only 5'6'' and a girl so that has to count for something, i bet once we get down to it cali and i could take all of you!!! hahaha :Cool:

Cry
dont laugh CTD besides the fact that cali and i will take you, blackcat would add insult to injury! boo ya! lmao :twisted:
Hahahahahaha.. I'm still goin to laugh cause i'm afraid none of that is possible lol
:x SO! don't pick on me! i dont really mind though. i am fine with playing some ball but i really dont have any expectations of actually making any points or anything lmao i am a good sport though so i will try to play.
Ok that's it. Me and CTD one on one at the BGR cookout. :twisted:
hmmmm that will definetly be something that i am looking forward to, i would probably have to pick blackcat though, usually the ones that talk alot of trash cant back it up! lol 8)
Hahaha.. don't place your bet just yet lol..
Im sure it will all be exciting to watch..lol...what will be even more interesting is the person who actually convinces QQ to play...lol...

There will be no ball playing for me. I have never done it and dont plan on ever doing it.