Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jenkins 52 Letcher 50
Congratulations to Jenkins. Glad to see them back in the regionals. They have great coaches. Keep up the good work. How did they do in the championship game?
good win but it is a shock!!
reds44 Wrote:Congratulations to Jenkins. Glad to see them back in the regionals. They have great coaches. Keep up the good work. How did they do in the championship game?

got beat 68 to 30. Were down 8 at halftime. Was a close game first half. Knott is too deep for them. Jenkins only plays 6 players.
I know this game was awhile ago, but you are absolutely correct, and I made that statement and allow me to apologize. I'll take my crow with some bbq sauce and a side order of mashed potatoes. But in over 20 years of coaching, that was by far the best job of coaching Ive seen in girls ball..so nothing but kudos out to you and your staff..:thumpsup:
Beefhide Wrote:Thanks TideHoss32, that means a lot coming from you. ("Im sure they'll muster out 8 or 9 wins, while getting beat by 70 to LCC again and forever".) Good motivation for the Lady Cavs. Wink
TidesHoss32 Wrote:I know this game was awhile ago, but you are absolutely correct, and I made that statement and allow me to apologize. I'll take my crow with some bbq sauce and a side order of mashed potatoes. But in over 20 years of coaching, that was by far the best job of coaching Ive seen in girls ball..so nothing but kudos out to you and your staff..:thumpsup:

Thanks Tidehoss32. I guess we have a truce now. You are a good guy. By the way we have recommended a new head football coach. He is meeting with our super today to work out details. You will be happy with our selction. He is a local guy who used to wear Purple and Gold.Big Grin