Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Powell County 2009
I think at least the Powell JV should dominate, considerin the freshman class that just came up along with the sophmores they should be good
yeah they should but dont count out the varcity, they still have rison an dotson
their gonna need more than just dotson and rison tho
Hayes, the freshman catcher for powell, will do fine this year.
catsfan08 Wrote:their gonna need more than just dotson and rison tho

They have alot more than Rison and Dotson. Those two will be the leaders of this team.
Those two players are really good an with a little help from the under classmen they will go far... Your now in high school catsfan08 people don't care bout jv.
well i doubt any freshman will see playin time on varsity and several people have said stuff bout them so i thought i would mix it in
there are some very talented freshman on powell and some of them have a good shot at seeing some varsity playing time
i doubt it other than the catcher and possibly an outfielder but that would be it
If Josh Rison doesn't catch this year than yea there will be a freshman catcher... An for the outfield there will be at least one freshman starting... An there will proly be another one in the mix somewhere else.
paintball 25 Wrote:If Josh Rison doesn't catch this year than yea there will be a freshman catcher... An for the outfield there will be at least one freshman starting... An there will proly be another one in the mix somewhere else.

who was the jv catcher last year for powell
Jordan Dunn was the jv catcher but i think if David Hayes works hard he will be the starting catcher for varsity....
what bout josh rison?
if he wants to catch then he will catch, but if he wants to play 2nd then he will play 2nd
as of right now who do think will start and what postion?
hayes-catcher
reed,mcIntosh-3rd
creech-ss
rison-2nd
dotson-1st
mastin-rf
morton,trent,hale-Lf
idk-cf
pitchers
1.dotson
2.rison
3.morton
4.reed
5.trent
paintball 25 Wrote:hayes-catcher
reed,mcIntosh-3rd
creech-ss
rison-2nd
dotson-1st
mastin-rf
morton,trent,hale-Lf
idk-cf
pitchers
1.dotson
2.rison
3.morton
4.reed
5.trent

i didnt kno trent played outfield but i think mastin should be in center morton in left and however in right... i dont kno bout hale tho he is to scared to dive after a ball
catsfan08 Wrote:were you on the usssa team with him?

yeah, i was on the team with him that went to the USSSA world series in Michigan. Im sure he's improved a great deal. And is a very talented ball player...big shoes to fill with pelfrey gone. and idk, Morton may start catching
catsfan08 Wrote:i didnt kno trent played outfield but i think mastin should be in center morton in left and however in right... i dont kno bout hale tho he is to scared to dive after a ball

are u from Powell? cuz i did play with Hale 2 lol
yeah i am
lets just say that if Hale wouldve had the balls to dive after a couple of balls he wouldve already locked up an outfield postion for varsity
catsfan08 Wrote:lets just say that if Hale wouldve had the balls to dive after a couple of balls he wouldve already locked up an outfield postion for varsity

Nuthin against the guy, he a good player and all
so are you saying your the best freshman for poco??????
hey whats up wh this new kid people are talking bout for powell?
No i would say Frank Spencer is the best Freshman he was the main pitcher for us last year, led the team in RBI's and also had 3 homeruns
I heard hes going to be their ace pitcher an hitter.......
I heard David Crowes the new manager for the pirates baseball team.
catsfan08 Wrote:No i would say Frank Spencer is the best Freshman he was the main pitcher for us last year, led the team in RBI's and also had 3 homeruns

PANZY!!!!! tell big frank he's gonna need more than that to beat us
frank is good but he want start varsity... He will pitch hit an pitch some... But he has a good future ahead of him
the only reason he isnt gonna start is because there are people at his postions