Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Powell County 2009
BAMA#1 Wrote:I heard hes going to be their ace pitcher an hitter.......

He won't be their ace if they have Rison and Dotson pitching.
BAMA#1 Wrote:I heard David Crowes the new manager for the pirates baseball team.

:lmao: Smile
catsfan08 Wrote:the only reason he isnt gonna start is because there are people at his postions

Then, if he's better he'll beat them out.
bluegrassballa Wrote:He won't be their ace if they have Rison and Dotson pitching.

who all are you talking about?
Powell will be a good team this year they have some good players returning in Rison an Dotson all these two players have to do is keep the team pumped and they will win... Hayes will be a good player as well as a freshmen but he cant get too big headed if he does start varsity as a freshmen... Just keep your head in the game and you will win... The biggest win of the year for Powell will be Estill.... Anyone can win on any given night so dnt underate Powell they will do just fine this year.
This will be a very interesting year
youcantseeme85 Wrote:Powell will be a good team this year they have some good players returning in Rison an Dotson all these two players have to do is keep the team pumped and they will win... Hayes will be a good player as well as a freshmen but he cant get too big headed if he does start varsity as a freshmen... Just keep your head in the game and you will win... The biggest win of the year for Powell will be Estill.... Anyone can win on any given night so dnt underate Powell they will do just fine this year.

If we are going by specific players on the team, Estill returns Freeman and Clowers, Two of the best pitchers in the region. also Benedict, who can clobber a ball and is a very good catcher. But as we all know, a few good players cant win games, i say Estill wins, they return a very good team this year.
Baseballkid10 Wrote:If we are going by specific players on the team, Estill returns Freeman and Clowers, Two of the best pitchers in the region. also Benedict, who can clobber a ball and is a very good catcher. But as we all know, a few good players cant win games, i say Estill wins, they return a very good team this year.

You are right not just a few players can win games but a team with alot of heart can and that team is Powell... They have some good freshmen coming in with Spencer, Hayes.. Spencer can throw pretty good and he can hit as well. Powell has alot of heart and wont let anyone get them down, They aint going to worry bout Estill its just another game.
youcantseeme85 Wrote:You are right not just a few players can win games but a team with alot of heart can and that team is Powell... They have some good freshmen coming in with Spencer, Hayes.. Spencer can throw pretty good and he can hit as well. Powell has alot of heart and wont let anyone get them down, They aint going to worry bout Estill its just another game.

can you be our manager?
youcantseeme85 Wrote:You are right not just a few players can win games but a team with alot of heart can and that team is Powell... They have some good freshmen coming in with Spencer, Hayes.. Spencer can throw pretty good and he can hit as well. Powell has alot of heart and wont let anyone get them down, They aint going to worry bout Estill its just another game.

Of course anyone one say that, and spencer and hayes are good ball players, but they will have to get used to a high 80's fastball and nasty curve if they want to hit. anyway Powell's last year team didnt have to much heart as i recall. after we got up on them 10 to 1 in regular season play they Jacked around in infield and we they gave the ball back to their pitcher they threw it behind their backs and dropped it and walked over to pick it up...doesnt sound too heartly. But it couldve been JV i might have a mix up. anyway powell is a good team and Coach Varney knows what he's doing. I just think Estill and Coach Wood are looking for a repeat at last year.
Baseballkid10 Wrote:Of course anyone one say that, and spencer and hayes are good ball players, but they will have to get used to a high 80's fastball and nasty curve if they want to hit. anyway Powell's last year team didnt have to much heart as i recall. after we got up on them 10 to 1 in regular season play they Jacked around in infield and we they gave the ball back to their pitcher they threw it behind their backs and dropped it and walked over to pick it up...doesnt sound too heartly. But it couldve been JV i might have a mix up. anyway powell is a good team and Coach Varney knows what he's doing. I just think Estill and Coach Wood are looking for a repeat at last year.

Powell will always have heart no matter what happens... All i can say to you is we'll just have to wait an see what happens.
catsfan08 Wrote:can you be our manager?

No i dont think i could be lol...
Powell wins district!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i dont think district but they will go to region
Ok man ur from powell and u arent for us?
im for powell im just sayin estill has a good team an powell will go to regions
Sure u r
haha
youcantseeme85 Wrote:Powell will always have heart no matter what happens... All i can say to you is we'll just have to wait an see what happens.

True dat, im just saying not many people realize how much talent Estill returns this year. and they've got talented sophmores to step up and play V. once again a good year in the 14th
i dont even know what will happen in the 14th
Gonna be a fun year
Estill will beat Powell......EVERYTIME! Powell will go to region, but there will be no hardware for them this year, too young.
i dont say everytome but estill will beat powell at least one this year
does any1 kno what powells schedule looks like?
he cant be 25 he is either 18 or 19
He is l7 years old.
Last post on baseball guys, i apologize for anything rude. Cant wait till february.
Come on catsfan08 were jus messin round have some fun
aight lol do you know how hard dotson and risin throw
Baseballkid10 Wrote:True dat, im just saying not many people realize how much talent Estill returns this year. and they've got talented sophmores to step up and play V. once again a good year in the 14th

Tru Tru... But we will just have to see