Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Something Has Got To Be Done About Eric C. Conn
:wtf1:
Yea really EG...
Anyone who would paint his face on half court is a bloomin' idiot.
Hey remember the two billboards in Mud Creek I was telling you all about...well Glenn Hammond beat Conn to them...both sides are of Hammond and they are HUGE! But needless to say two more were put up so...
Lol. Eric Conn would probably hire people to vandalized them or hire snipers to take out the people that is on them so they are no longer needed. He is VERY into promotion.
I think everyone has noticed...lol I would say that if he doesn't get put up o the other two that we're put in that two more will go up...
Wow! I can't believe some of the ridiculous things that have been said about Eric. If it weren't for him my parents would be starving. He helped my dad get his disability in no time. He has helped so many people and has done so many wonderful things for the community. Just think about how many children he will be helping with his Christmas program!!!
I can't believe some of the posts on this topic. Sounds a bit like envy to me, you people need to take into consideration all the good things he does, which he gets NO CREDIT for. In addition to all the jobs he creates, he fights for those whom cannot help themselves. I have met his wife and she is a lovely lady. There would be a lot of people in this area sleeping under bridges were it not for ERIC C. CONN.

GO CARDS
It's not the point of who he helped and who he hasn't...the man himself is a joke.
He is just corny.
He has corny billboards, commericals, advertisements, etc.

The man himself is a joke. Good that he helps people but geesh, look at him and some of his stuff.
GO_BIG_BLUE_24 Wrote:Wow! I can't believe some of the ridiculous things that have been said about Eric. If it weren't for him my parents would be starving. He helped my dad get his disability in no time. He has helped so many people and has done so many wonderful things for the community. Just think about how many children he will be helping with his Christmas program!!!

It's not hard to see he does it for publicity only...He does help many people that need it, but he also helps many people that don't need it and could go otu and get a job...

CardFan Wrote:I can't believe some of the posts on this topic. Sounds a bit like envy to me, you people need to take into consideration all the good things he does, which he gets NO CREDIT for. In addition to all the jobs he creates, he fights for those whom cannot help themselves. I have met his wife and she is a lovely lady. There would be a lot of people in this area sleeping under bridges were it not for ERIC C. CONN.

GO CARDS

I would never envy Eric Chris Conn in my entire life...Maybe I'm out of the loop on this one, but what are all the jobs he has created? He also fights for those who could go out and work and help themselves...People wouldn't be sleeping under bridges...There are 130 other lawyers in Pikeville, and call me crazy but I think one or two might be able to help them just as good if not better...It took Eric C. Conn 3 times to pass the bar exam. Yeah great lawyer right there..
thetribe Wrote:It's not the point of who he helped and who he hasn't...the man himself is a joke.
He is just corny.
He has corny billboards, commericals, advertisements, etc.

The man himself is a joke. Good that he helps people but geesh, look at him and some of his stuff.

I think one word sums up Eric C. Conn - Sleazy
alfus21 Wrote:I think one word sums up Eric C. Conn - Sleazy

Glad to see that we are finally getting along alfus. I do agree there ^^ buddy.
I haven't seen anywhere where anyone said that he doesn't help people or anything. He does but I'm with alfus on his first comment about him helping people that could get out and get a job if they weren't so lazy and if they can't find a lawyer in Pikeville who could help them, then there is probably no help for him. It just gets a little tiring to drive down the road and see big yellow signs EVERYWHERE, I can't count the number of time that I have seen 3-4 signs just in one place...the two billboard in
hah he has a song too...

were any of you all at hillbilly days 2 years ago?
he had his own float and they had this HUGE* pyramid of tshirts they were throwin out to everybody instead of gum and candy...
and they were white and had a huge picture of his face on them...
it was kinda funny
What is the deal with Eric C. Conn?

Please enlighten us Northerners!?!

Funny that his last name is "CONN" and he is a lawyer!
Eric C. Conn is a compensation and social security lawyer.
He is located in Floyd County.
He has a Hispanic wife and promotes that to show people that he is not racist.
He is VERY cheesy.
He has yellow billboards all over Eastern Kentucky, most include pictures of his face and some even have statues of him sitting on top of them.
He failed the exam a few times and stuff.
Lots of people like him...most don't.
See the video, Hillbilly.
How do I get to the video?
Should be a link on the very first page of this thread to click. It will take you to collegehumor.com to the exact spot where the video will play in that window.