Poll: Who Wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Belfry Pirates
74.50%
Russell Red Devils
25.50%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 18(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russell @ Belfry (Class 3A 2nd Round)
I tell ya Buclover McGlone had me rolling I had to redo the interview twice.
Those fresh cream horns are awesome.
If I gain wait before weigh in my wife will kill me because she pays for me to go to the weightwatcher meetings.
Midee1 Wrote:I'll try to bring some extra beverages since I won't have time to cook a dish this year. I think I made Italian Cream cake in 06 and something else that I can't remember.

Oh yea that will be great. Everybody is so good to each other and just jump in and eat and if I have to go to the dang store to get more food I will. We will have a big time and try to stay warm and have a safe trip down.
Dirt pie dirt pie dirt pie. Mary West is the Community Trust Bank MVP lol
joethegreek Wrote:Dirt pie dirt pie dirt pie. Mary West is the Community Trust Bank MVP lol

LMAO..... she is gonna love this!!! Would you like for us to bring you a bowl to the pressbox??

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
Where you at Midee? lol
If you bring me a bowl to the pressbox it will be my honor to eat it.
My dad is in the nursing home and I talk about that dessert all the time.
Midee1 Wrote:I'm getting really tired of deleting posts in this thread. Keep it about the game and not one another or the thread will be closed and possibly a few days off for a few posters.
LOL
RUSSELL RED DEVILS
joethegreek Wrote:If you bring me a bowl to the pressbox it will be my honor to eat it.

I'll bring you anything you want to eat to the pressbox... potato soup, ribs, italian chicken, mexican cornbread, creme horns, dirt cake..... ye name it and ye shall receive!!

Buclover I'll probably get to the game at 6:15 . I need to visit my dad before the game.
Thanks phs1986
joethegreek Wrote:Thanks phs1986

Anytime young man!!

I just hope the fans are loud Friday night. The only reason why I got mad and shot my mouth off about the place not being loud last week is because I care.
Lol I am not that young anymore.
I would like to have potato soup and dirt pie.
I am leaving work and going home see ya later.
joethegreek Wrote:I am leaving work and going home see ya later.

Be careful and I'll make sure you get your "items" delivered!!!

joethegreek Wrote:I just hope the fans are loud Friday night. The only reason why I got mad and shot my mouth off about the place not being loud last week is because I care.

We know you care greek. You like to stir things up, but deep down you want the Big Red to roll every week.

I know joethegreek better than most out there. Whisper an extra prayer for his dad who is a pretty sick fella in the nursing home in Williamson. God
Bless and hang in there.
I remember at Russell in what, 2005, bucslover68 asked me on the radio how the game was going to go and what the final score would be. I gave my opinion and Belfry got beat.

You can bet I will never do that again. Big Grin
HarleyD Wrote:I remember at Russell in what, 2005, bucslover68 asked me on the radio how the game was going to go and what the final score would be. I gave my opinion and Belfry got beat.

You can bet I will never do that again. Big Grin

I remember that. We will not make that mistake again this year. I also remember asking Steve Phillips what his thoughts were. It is hard to believe he has been gone since last year. It is also kind of ironic that his last game as PA man was against Russell in 2006.
I can just about bet that somewhere in the back of their minds Coach Haywood, Coach Mick, the other coaches and the team remember the loss of Mr. Philips and Russell beatting them at the CAM his last game.

If Belfry plays their game. I honestly don't think that it will be a close game.

I work with some guys from Russell and they too were a little taken by the score of the West game. But they understood what a big game it was the week before at Central and that Belfry was probably looking ahead to Russell which is hard to believe but they will do that. I played at Belfry and if we play a game that we know we will win and the next week will be a little tougher, we did practice ahead for that following week.

Those guys from Russell understood and picked Belfry to win.Cool

I'm not talking anything away from Russell. I have the upmost respect for them, but Belfry has been talked about all year by everyone how overrated they are and how they will be beaten every week only to come out and prove all the critics wrong.

The Pirates are on a mission this year. You can hate them, talk crap about them all you want, but in the end the better team will "SAIL" on to the Regional Championship where we will once again hear all the haters talk about Belfry and how they will again loose that week too...Big Grin

Here you go Bucslover68!

The PIRATES WILL WIN FRIDAY NIGHT and you can tell JoetheGreek to just listen to the stands and there will be one Pirate fan that he can hear all night long.

GO BIG RED!!!
HarleyD Wrote:I can just about bet that somewhere in the back of their minds Coach Haywood, Coach Mick, the other coaches and the team remember the loss of Mr. Philips and Russell beatting them at the CAM his last game.

If Belfry plays their game. I honestly don't think that it will be a close game.

I work with some guys from Russell and they too were a little taken by the score of the West game. But they understood what a big game it was the week before at Central and that Belfry was probably looking ahead to Russell which is hard to believe but they will do that. I played at Belfry and if we play a game that we know we will win and the next week will be a little tougher, we did practice ahead for that following week.

Those guys from Russell understood and picked Belfry to win.Cool

I'm not talking anything away from Russell. I have the upmost respect for them, but Belfry has been talked about all year by everyone how overrated they are and how they will be beaten every week only to come out and prove all the critics wrong.

The Pirates are on a mission this year. You can hate them, talk crap about them all you want, but in the end the better team will "SAIL" on to the Regional Championship where we will once again hear all the haters talk about Belfry and how they will again loose that week too...Big Grin

Here you go Bucslover68!

The PIRATES WILL WIN FRIDAY NIGHT and you can tell JoetheGreek to just listen to the stands and there will be one Pirate fan that he can hear all night long.

GO BIG RED!!!

Sounds good. Have a great time and run up and see us in the press box if you get a chance.
joethegreek Wrote:But the lord willing I will make up for lost time next Friday.

Well you should be able to considering Belfry won't be playing next Friday.
joethegreek Wrote:I tell ya Buclover McGlone had me rolling I had to redo the interview twice.

The man has a terrific sense of humor.
Buc-a-roo Wrote:Smile

We've had a lot of incite filled posting from both sides.

But not much insightful posting from either.

You know, I would say something mean right now, but I call people out on grammar all the time.

Good call.Big Grin
I'm a Pikeville fan, and its hard to say this but belfry wins huge and I'd be very surprised if they wasnt playing in the state championship game!
McGlone does have a great sense of humor
That's the spirit HarleyD. If I wasn't broadcasting and attended the game as a fan I would probably lose my voice.
  •  Previous
  • 18(current)
  • Next