Poll: Who Wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Belfry Pirates
74.50%
Russell Red Devils
25.50%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 22(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russell @ Belfry (Class 3A 2nd Round)
It's finally Friday!

Go Belfry!
belfry forever Wrote:It's finally Friday!

Go Belfry!

IT'S 12:05 am....FRIDAY HAS ARRIVED!!!!

GO PIRATES !!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
FBALL Wrote:Is anyone going to talk about the game anymore?

If not I did get a scouting report that said Ivan Lee has beautiful eyes.
Wonder if he can cheer too?
RUSSELL RED DEVILS
Belfry continues to roll in this one, love Russell's tradition but Coach McGlone and his Red Devils will be disappointed.
The weather should be interesting. The temperature is only supposed to be 29 today and about 4 inches of snow fell here last night.
can someone tell me if they will still be played,cause i am coming up from tn?
BelfryPirates Wrote:The weather should be interesting. The temperature is only supposed to be 29 today and about 4 inches of snow fell here last night.

"The Frozen Rubber of CAM Stadium"
cuppett777 Wrote:can someone tell me if they will still be played,cause i am coming up from tn?

Come on cuppett, you know better...Game will be played. Just bring the long johns and get up here. Leave a little early and be careful...Holler at us when you get here.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:"The Frozen Rubber of CAM Stadium"

Have I mentioned how warm the press box gets sometimes? Gosh, wish they could do something about that heat.Wink
yea i know buclover i will be there,will be alot early,will have to find something to do cause i will be there way earlier,do you know of any hotels up there that will just let you pay them to take a shower?then leave
Are you 100% sure this game will be played? I sure hope it is.....
Do they sweep the snow off the field since its turf?
Beetle01 Wrote:Do they sweep the snow off the field since its turf?

Yep...push it all to Russell's sideline and stack it as high as possible..... they also make sure to put enough on the visitng bleachers to make sure it is extra cold on your buns. Big Grin
cuppett777 Wrote:yea i know buclover i will be there,will be alot early,will have to find something to do cause i will be there way earlier,do you know of any hotels up there that will just let you pay them to take a shower?then leave

Call me when you get close and you can run by my place and shower if you want if you come through Pikeville.

FYI...Belfry's updated stats.

Andrew Elkins passing...35-50 9 TDs, 0 int.

Ivan Lee rushing...80 carries, 1003 yards and 19 rushing TDs, 169 points scored.

Thomas Varney rushing...74 carries, 961 yards 15 TDs, 3 TDs receiving and 120 points.

Charlie Dotson rushing...77 carries, 592 yards and 9 TDs.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Yep...push it all to Russell's sideline and stack it as high as possible..... they also make sure to put enough on the visitng bleachers to make sure it is extra cold on your buns. Big Grin

If they pushed it all on the sidelines, I'd sit on top of it for the best view in the house. I'd appreciate that. Why don't you head down there now and tell them to do so.
SO whats the record for number of pages for a game. This has to be getting close if not already there.
ok buclover, i have to go thorugh over to tram 1st and then back through pikeville.what time you go to work
cuppett777 Wrote:ok buclover, i have to go thorugh over to tram 1st and then back through pikeville.what time you go to work

I am free all day. Gonna go eat breakfast and get some things for the tailgate and I will be here all day after that. Just call me and you can come by and you can go eat at the tailgate with us.
ok thank you getting ready to leave in a few i just got two stops,tell me what to get and i will stop and get get,let me know when i call..cuppett
ITs only flurried up here in Russell, maybe they will just move the game up here and play it @ Russell tonight. Itd be much safer for all the travelers.
Beetle01 Wrote:ITs only flurried up here in Russell, maybe they will just move the game up here and play it @ Russell tonight. Itd be much safer for all the travelers.

In your dreams!! Smile
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I can't wait to freeze to death tonight!
Belfry0304 Wrote:I can't wait to freeze to death tonight!

It'll be worth it tough.

The frozen tundra of CAM Stadium!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Man I bet that frozen rubber is just about like asphault.
Maybe they will turn on the electric heaters under the carpet.
Imagine Cam...and that stupid lineman code...they wont wear underarmour and sleeves...grrrrrrrrr...I have packed himlayers, but!...will he wear them? NO! He says, "Mom, we get hot in the game!"Now I am going to be layered and if you need hot hands, bub...I will have a supply!
Belfry0304 Wrote:I can't wait to freeze to death tonight!
I'm ready for the game now....Let's Go!!!! Whoooooo!!!!!!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nothing like playing on grass the way it was meant to be.
Beetle01 Wrote:ITs only flurried up here in Russell, maybe they will just move the game up here and play it @ Russell tonight. Itd be much safer for all the travelers.
Rolleyes Smile
YOURTIGERBAIT Wrote:Nothing like playing on grass the way it was meant to be.
Hmmmmmmm..
  •  Previous
  • 22(current)
  • Next