Poll: Who Wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Belfry Pirates
74.50%
Russell Red Devils
25.50%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 23(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russell @ Belfry (Class 3A 2nd Round)
WHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! :redboxer:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I also prefer the grass over the turf, football is meant to be played on grass, however, sometimes its better to have turf, especially in areas like Belfry, I remember how bad Vip was a couple times I was down there. Russell's field is traditionally in bad condition at the end of the season. So sometimes turf is better. However, I would take UK's field over any turf any day of the week and twice on Sunday's.
BelfryPride Wrote:I'm ready for the game now....Let's Go!!!! Whoooooo!!!!!!!!
Get some great seats right now!!!Smile ...I am fine in my nice warm home right now....but I will be ready @kick off and just so happens...I am not one of those quiet reserved types...so I know that Joe the greek was not referring to me in his comment about Belfry Fans...hehehehe..I have to stay warm some waySmile ...Might as well be living it up!!!!!!!!Cheering on my boys!!!!:letsparty
~Pirates Pack a Punch~ Wrote:Get some great seats right now!!!Smile ...I am fine in my nice warm home right now....but I will be ready @kick off and just so happens...I am not one of those quiet reserved types...so I know that Joe the greek was not referring to me in his comment about Belfry Fans...hehehehe..I have to stay warm some waySmile ...Might as well be living it up!!!!!!!!Cheering on my boys!!!!:letsparty
I am not quiet and reserved...come gametime...I am ready!!!! Not ready to go to the stadium yet though...brrr!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
BelfryPride Wrote:I am not quiet and reserved...come gametime...I am ready!!!! Not ready to go to the stadium yet though...brrr!
Not quiet here...lol at all...Hey belfry 0304...Want some Mexican or Peking? Cam wants Peking before the game...lol..Only guy I know can eat like a horse and play the game...hehehe
Snowing again...lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Belfry
BelfryPride Wrote:Snowing again...lol
Just flurries...Your addy says Lexington, Ky are you near Belfry right now?...lol
~Pirates Pack a Punch~ Wrote:Just flurries...Your addy says Lexington, Ky are you near Belfry right now?...lol

I live in Lexington, but drive in for the games. I am at my sisters house in Turkey Creek right now
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
BelfryPride Wrote:I live in Lexington, but drive in for the games. I am at my sisters house in Turkey Creek right now
kk...and snowing there? or just flurries?
Honestly...I think it's the wind that will be horrible tonight!
~Pirates Pack a Punch~ Wrote:kk...and snowing there? or just flurries?

There were a few flurries a few mins ago, now the sun is peeking out a little
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~Pirates Pack a Punch~ Wrote:Honestly...I think it's the wind that will be horrible tonight!

Yeah, for real!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~Pirates Pack a Punch~ Wrote:Not quiet here...lol at all...Hey belfry 0304...Want some Mexican or Peking? Cam wants Peking before the game...lol..Only guy I know can eat like a horse and play the game...hehehe

Haha, and he stays relatively small. Makes you wonder, don't it?
jgrubby Wrote:Wonder if he can cheer too?
HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN A FLAG CARRIER!
DevilsWin Wrote:HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN A FLAG CARRIER!

But a boy\man that big that can run that fast, can do anything he wants...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

He could do that too... LOL... He is a good kid and BTW for what it's worth.... He does have beautiful eyes!!!!

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
phs1986 Wrote:He could do that too... LOL... He is a good kid and BTW for what it's worth.... He does have beautiful eyes!!!!
Sweet young man...however, eats his weight in potato soup..lol
~Pirates Pack a Punch~ Wrote:Sweet young man...however, eats his weight in potato soup..lol

LMAO.... You are soooo right!!! That boy loves Potato Soup!!!

Belfry0304 Wrote:Haha, and he stays relatively small. Makes you wonder, don't it?
Tell me about it...lol..Zane Smith saw him the other night and he said..."Now what position do you play again?" He said, "Offensive guard mainly." He was like, "Arent you relatively small for that position...lol" Cam's face puffed up..He as-a-matter-of-fact stated, " I hit the weights hard and I am fast off the line. I am only a sophomore and I have lots of time to grow...lol...besides that I hit hard and the coaches have faith in me! That's all that matters" I cracked up!
Cameron's a beast, lol. I hope he breaks 3 or 4 Red Devil helmets.
Belfry0304 Wrote:Cameron's a beast, lol. I hope he breaks 3 or 4 Red Devil helmets.
OUCH!
Count down till game time:devilflam
LETS GO PIRATES
Pirates~R~Us Wrote:Count down till game time:devilflam
LETS GO PIRATES
sooo...I guess you are ready for the game?...hehehe
~Pirates Pack a Punch~ Wrote:sooo...I guess you are ready for the game?...hehehe

I am sooo ready! But my ribs and chicken are not LOL Ive got to get busy!!
:letsparty
What's Abrams first name? lol
Belfry0304 Wrote:What's Abrams first name? lol

Drew.
lol, Gary Runyon is appearantley going to show him how it's done, haha!

I would say "tell him that in person", but truth be told Ivan is such a good kid he would laugh about it, make a joke himself,, and by the time its over he will have you rolling around laughing.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:I would say "tell him that in person", but truth be told Ivan is such a good kid he would laugh about it, make a joke himself,, and by the time its over he will have you rolling around laughing.

Very true....

He is a very humble young man, who tends to let comments like that slide off his back....... HAHAHAHA

•  Previous
  • 23(current)
  • Next