Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
South Floyd next season
Yea thats what im talking about ace if colby can focus on baseball instead of other things he can do great in this district.
colby is a good young player ..........i would love 2 see sf get a good coach
rodney dont you think staggs is a good coach lol
South Floyd may not win a game all year.
Also, concerning the Floyd County schools' field situations, I think Prestonsburg is having a field constructed on top of Stone Crest; however, I don't know if the field will be in play for the upcoming season, but will definitely be played on in 2007.
sf will win 10 games nest year
"sf_football" Wrote:sf will win 10 games nest year
maybe, if they work hard
sf lost david tackett, colby hayes, adam slone, andrew lafferty and isaiah hall
"CLINE 2006" Wrote:sf lost david tackett, colby hayes, adam slone, andrew lafferty and isaiah hall
They lost andrew lafferty??????SF is really hurting now....
How did they lose Lafferty? He is a great catcher.
well he is going to oppurtunities unlimited this yr for a full day and in order to be elligible for a high school team you must be enroled and participate in that school every school day for atleast 4 hours a day.So lafferty goes to O.U. for the whole day he cant participate in any of SF extra curricular activities until he is enroled for 4 hours every schoold day. So now u know y SF lost lafferty^_^
Good luck SF...looks like you are getting worse everyday and the season hasn't even started
SF is taking a huge hit to there baseball program with the loss of Lafferty....he was a good catcher.....
"bobcat_baller" Wrote:Good luck SF...looks like you are getting worse everyday and the season hasn't even started
all the only player they are losing is laferty because he is the only one who rlly played the most. hayes didnt play hardly any last yr. he is a better pitcher than 2nd baseman an didn't pitch that much.
i hear Hayes was SF's ace this season
He's there Ace/only pitcher they have.
I dont think SF will have too many wins this season....but they could have improved from last year....
i think sf's coach is a good guy he just doesnt know wat he doin but hes still just a 2 year coach
"#_4" Wrote:He's there Ace/only pitcher they have.
I thought Justin Slone pitched
He tries.
Can't Slone throw faster than Hayes, Hayes is just a sophomore and Slone is a senior.
Yeah, but Slone can't throw anything besides a fastball he just throws strikes.
I think slone is an excellent pitcher
Will Slone be put on the mound for the raiders this year then?