Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
South Floyd next season
Isaiah is the type of player that can probably play any position an play it good and he always gives you everything he's got. A coach really can't ask for more than that.
i agree #4 i like the way the kid plays
yea they call him mr 110 percent
Isaiah Hall havent heard his name in baseball since Little League when he was a decent player how is he now i hope he is good i know his family good and the can all play the sport good luck Izzy
Iv never seen isaiah play, and i went to all the ball games. and why is tj hall such a good player... he cant run fast without stopping for breath. AC is a much beter team than any other teams around, they actually win a few games.
Im glad you had time to go to all the games because you would have seen isaiah started last year until he quit
Trust me I have played with or against Isiah since our first year of little league and to be honest he isnt all that good! He does hustle but he isnt a fast runner he dosent hit at all and he gets mad too easy!
good point hopefully he has improved
SF had a lot of injuries last year. The boys that had 2 sit out because of injury will b back this year
i think south floyd will be ok, they still have some good players
Are they any players that are going to play but didnt play last year :beg:
Tyler Mitchell and Adam Slone are 2 freshman that will probably see playing time. Hayes will be back, he was injured all of the regular season last year.
What about david tackett is he playing, ive seen him play before and he can really play if he wants to
As far as I know David is playing but he could change his mind idk.
i think they will be alright...Justin Slone might lead them to a district championship if they work hard.
they will be horrible and no way will they win district...bad post rain man
They wont be horrible
"The Retarded Frog" Wrote:they will be horrible and no way will they win district...bad post rain man

they wont win district but they wont be horrible
I think things can only go up for the raiders, they are a very talented team and will do alot better than last year
they wil be better than normal because they will ahve somewhere 2 practcie and play this year because they havent the last few years
they will be very good
They will need to get pitching to be a contender in the district.
good luck sf
who will be sf pitcher this year
Justin Slone, Colby Hayes and T.J Hall I think.
Colby isnt much of a pitcher...lol
"ACE" Wrote:Colby isnt much of a pitcher...lol
yea i agree plus he has is mind on other things at the momemt
I was just joking former raider i think Colby will be ok. Just a sophomore this year.
"former_raider80" Wrote:yea i agree plus he has is mind on other things at the momemt

LOL wat are those things, grades?
"Cartman" Wrote:LOL wat are those things, grades?

No hes prob. talking about love lol