Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Powell County Jams
I ball like swoosh Wrote:i think thats a load of bull, lolSmile

Well tht Rex kid might b able to give him a run for his money.. NOT!!
Jams is great and a whole lot of fun, there are a lot of good players ith the league
youcantseeme85 Wrote:Hey Yoshi dont b running ur mouth u dont kno anything bout JAMS. Ill tell u this just bout every player in JAMS has played HIGH school ball at one point and time. Oscar Moore played high school over the summer but quite and no not cuz he couldnt handle it it was cuz he didnt like the Coach. Cliff Robinson would b playing high school ball if he was aloud. Ryan Fraley jus quite cuz Coach is stupid. Rex Scott couldve played high school ball. Jon Sparks couldve played high school ball but he has a very bad ankle and cant do all the running. Dillion Spencer is probly one of the best shooters ive ever seen and could play high school ball easly but dont want to. Josh Rison is very quick and could guard any guard on the high school team. Jon Wright could b playing high school ball as well but dnt want to. Trent is a very good big man who can block anyone could play high school ball as well but likes JAMS better. Scotty Newsome is a good player has alot of heart and can score when needed will do whtever it takes to win but dont like high school ball. Drew Story very good big man could play high school if he wanted. Jared Barron good quick two guard dont like basketball much but is good. And this still isnt it jus got tired of naming ppl. BTW jus bout every person i jus named has played high school ball at one point and time
Very well said.
The way you guys talk they sound better than the high school team.
If they played against each other I would put my money on this so called JAMS league.
Mario#1 Wrote:The way you guys talk they sound better than the high school team.
If they played against each other I would put my money on this so called JAMS league.

well u wouldnt lose:Cheerlead
Protect_This_House26 Wrote:Definitely Rex Scott. I mean, who can stop this kid? One heck of a player. Not only can he dominate down low, but he can step out and pop the trey. He is a good passer also.

i totally agree with u on that, its almost like i love u, lol
youcantseeme85 Wrote:Hey Yoshi dont b running ur mouth u dont kno anything bout JAMS. Ill tell u this just bout every player in JAMS has played HIGH school ball at one point and time. Oscar Moore played high school over the summer but quite and no not cuz he couldnt handle it it was cuz he didnt like the Coach. Cliff Robinson would b playing high school ball if he was aloud. Ryan Fraley jus quite cuz Coach is stupid. Rex Scott couldve played high school ball. Jon Sparks couldve played high school ball but he has a very bad ankle and cant do all the running. Dillion Spencer is probly one of the best shooters ive ever seen and could play high school ball easly but dont want to. Josh Rison is very quick and could guard any guard on the high school team. Jon Wright could b playing high school ball as well but dnt want to. Trent is a very good big man who can block anyone could play high school ball as well but likes JAMS better. Scotty Newsome is a good player has alot of heart and can score when needed will do whtever it takes to win but dont like high school ball. Drew Story very good big man could play high school if he wanted. Jared Barron good quick two guard dont like basketball much but is good. And this still isnt it jus got tired of naming ppl. BTW jus bout every person i jus named has played high school ball at one point and time

hail yea, thats duh truth
youcantseeme85 Wrote:Well tht Rex kid might b able to give him a run for his money.. NOT!!

no, i think he could give him a run 4 his money,:pirategir IMO
I ball like swoosh Wrote:i totally agree with u on that, its almost like i love u, lol

Dude, that is pretty weak.
Mario#1 Wrote:The way you guys talk they sound better than the high school team.

Might as well cash in, cause it is a sure fire win.
Well that is good to hear. So you guys could prolly beat the real team by what 30 points maybe?
Mario#1 Wrote:Well that is good to hear. So you guys could prolly beat the real team by what 30 points maybe?

I seriously doubt that, but all we are saying is jams isn't just full of a bunch of sucky players that can't make the school team, there is alot of talent in jams.

I think we would give them a run for their money!!!
Ky313 Wrote:I seriously doubt that, but all we are saying is jams isn't just full of a bunch of sucky players that can't make the school team, there is alot of talent in jams.

I think we would give them a run for their money!!!

I agree with this fella. Espicially if they put in Monnet lol
i agree lmao.. but yes JAMS has some pretty good players
I still think you all would beat them.
Mario#1 Wrote:I still think you all would beat them.

With Ole Punky Moore and Jon "Deep" Sparks in the game, they can beat almost anyone!!!
bobcatfan22 Wrote:I agree with this fella. Espicially if they put in Monnet lol

LMAO, you know they will, the sixth man always comes in!!!!
Oh, I forgot about Ryan "I'm Your Dad" Frayley. How could I forget about him? He will be the most dominant big man in the league.
This thread is getting stupid again.