Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Powell County Jams
josh sowers he has the best three i've ever seen jk jon sparks or cliff R or lil fire man
The College One Wrote:Oscar moore once he catches fire you cant stop him.

Yea hes ok i guess.
I ball like swoosh Wrote:he didnt touch u, that was all ball

OH Okay and where were u Mister???
youcantseeme85 Wrote:Cant Shoot?? R u serious?

lol, i said i was just joking: :girlwink: Confusedmoke: :blondnurs Confusedmallchee :
josh sowers is the worst player in jams
theres alot of good shooters
I play with fire Wrote:lol, i said i was just joking: :girlwink: Confusedmoke: :blondnurs Confusedmallchee :

Lmao ok good!
:ape: :brunettec :pirategir :dogbowl: :cop: :blonde:
Ky313 Wrote:OH Okay and where were u Mister???

i was the one doing the swatting, duh
I OWN THE PAINT Wrote:kinding doug sparks

Whos Doug?
I play with fire Wrote::ape: :brunettec :pirategir :dogbowl: :cop: :blonde:

i was the one doing the swatting, duh

and fouling
lmao idk, he just a nobody i guess
youcantseeme85 Wrote:Whos Doug?

Beats me bro
Ky313 Wrote:and fouling

i have never fouled in my life
I play with fire Wrote:i have never fouled in my life

ur mom fouled the earth when she had U!!!!
youcantseeme85 Wrote:Whos Doug?

someone that thinks he can shoot, lol:blondedri
Ky313 Wrote:ur mom fouled the earth when she had U!!!!

ouch man:igiveup:
I play with fire Wrote:ouch man:igiveup:

Im sorry:CE_DP_Ste
lol
Ky313 Wrote:Im sorry:CE_DP_Ste

it cool dog, friend:blondetea :dogbowl: s?
I heard tht Jon Sparks is the best shooter in jams. I heard tht he can pull from anywhere on the court and make em all day.
Who is the best Post player in Jams? IMO i think its probly Ryan Fraley
youcantseeme85 Wrote:Who is the best Post player in Jams? IMO i think its probly Ryan Fraley

well i think it would be rex:howdy:
youcantseeme85 Wrote:I heard tht Jon Sparks is the best shooter in jams. I heard tht he can pull from anywhere on the court and make em all day.

i think thats a load of bull, lolSmile
How do you all get there is any talent in this league all you all have given is names and nothing about them so fill me in since people here are so good.
youcantseeme85 Wrote:I heard tht Jon Sparks is the best shooter in jams. I heard tht he can pull from anywhere on the court and make em all day.

Who the HEK told u that, they r liein to u!!!
Yoshi#3 Wrote:How do you all get there is any talent in this league all you all have given is names and nothing about them so fill me in since people here are so good.

Ryan Fraley, just quit the High School Team. So he has a little talent.
one player out of how many in the league... Wow that is crazy one player that can actually play ball
youcantseeme85 Wrote:Who is the best Post player in Jams? IMO i think its probly Ryan Fraley

Definitely Rex Scott. I mean, who can stop this kid? One heck of a player. Not only can he dominate down low, but he can step out and pop the trey. He is a good passer also.
Yoshi#3 Wrote:one player out of how many in the league... Wow that is crazy one player that can actually play ball

Hey Yoshi dont b running ur mouth u dont kno anything bout JAMS. Ill tell u this just bout every player in JAMS has played HIGH school ball at one point and time. Oscar Moore played high school over the summer but quite and no not cuz he couldnt handle it it was cuz he didnt like the Coach. Cliff Robinson would b playing high school ball if he was aloud. Ryan Fraley jus quite cuz Coach is stupid. Rex Scott couldve played high school ball. Jon Sparks couldve played high school ball but he has a very bad ankle and cant do all the running. Dillion Spencer is probly one of the best shooters ive ever seen and could play high school ball easly but dont want to. Josh Rison is very quick and could guard any guard on the high school team. Jon Wright could b playing high school ball as well but dnt want to. Trent is a very good big man who can block anyone could play high school ball as well but likes JAMS better. Scotty Newsome is a good player has alot of heart and can score when needed will do whtever it takes to win but dont like high school ball. Drew Story very good big man could play high school if he wanted. Jared Barron good quick two guard dont like basketball much but is good. And this still isnt it jus got tired of naming ppl. BTW jus bout every person i jus named has played high school ball at one point and time
Ky313 Wrote:Who the HEK told u that, they r liein to u!!!

LMAO yea yea sure. Dont b hatin on a kid cuz u dont hve his range