Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott Central this season??
[quote=Educated Fan]If KCC wins beats LCC I promise I will never post on bluegrassrivals.com ever again!

KCC 2 - LCC 0

Bye-Bye EDCUATED FAN!!
their having a great year. the kids from bhs rele heped them
im tired of this bs .. everone said kcc would suck and know there doing decent everone is still finding ways to doubt them. thats alright .. when kcc is playing in june i am gonna laugh
baseballisthekey Wrote:im tired of this bs .. everone said kcc would suck and know there doing decent everone is still finding ways to doubt them. thats alright .. when kcc is playing in june i am gonna laugh

ur mom will be playin in june, but thats about the only person from Knott Co. thats gonna b seein any action
I think, definitely at this point, Jamie Couch would be a strong Coach of the Year candidate.
gold_glove Wrote:ur mom will be playin in june, but thats about the only person from Knott Co. thats gonna b seein any action

Be nice
worker1 Wrote:I think, definitely at this point, Jamie Couch would be a strong Coach of the Year candidate.

i so agree cause hes turned around that program big time and how many new coaches do you that can do something like that after winning three games last year and haveing an legendary coach that left like gray hammonds keep up the hard work guys
Quote:I think, definitely at this point, Jamie Couch would be a strong Coach of the Year candidate.

I agree 100%. Coach Couch has done a great job pulling they young men together to make a team. All the players and parents show him great respect, and that's a good sign of what a job he is doing.