Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott Central this season??
I don't know what their moral status has to do with how they play baseball?
JackRabbitSlim Wrote:I don't know what their moral status has to do with how they play baseball?

This thread is about Knott central Baseball?
Benchwarmer Wrote:This thread is about Knott central Baseball?

and??
JackRabbitSlim Wrote:I don't know what their moral status has to do with how they play baseball?

And?

it helps the team get along better and you dont have conflict inside the team and that makes the team better
fanatic11 Wrote:it helps the team get along better and you dont have conflict inside the team and that makes the team better

qft
I think mullins and richardson will step more into leadership roles this year... keeping everyone focused and looking to acheive their goals.. this will help kcc out.. i look for them to make a good run at the end of the season.
Big man on campus Wrote:I think mullins and richardson will step more into leadership roles this year... keeping everyone focused and looking to acheive their goals.. this will help kcc out.. i look for them to make a good run at the end of the season.

i agree. i think some of the transfers like potter and king could also step into leadership roles this year.
If KCC wins beats LCC I promise I will never post on bluegrassrivals.com ever again!

From what I can tell, you all think KCC will be great because of the edition of King and Potter. They will in fact be much improved but to say they'll be district champs is simply ludacris. KCC was pitiful last year, I felt bad for them when I watched some of their games. JBS on the other hand had a decent competative team thanks to King, Potter, Kincaid, and Sparkman. Kincaid who had every RBI against LCC went to LCC, Sparkman stayed at JBS. IMO the supporting cast at JBS was better than the present one at KCC, so how does weak as water KCC win district with the addition of only two good players, when power house LCC adds one of the best hitters in the region in Kincaid? It just doesn't add up.

And if you say this thread is not related to LCC and JBS well it is cause last time I checked they're in the same region and district so if they're gonna when district like you all say then they'll have to play them.
"when" dont you mean win. educated fan huh lol.....
^^^^^^don't really know what your talking about? If you mean the first sentence when I said "If KCC wins beats LCC I promise......." It should have read: If KCC wins, beats LCC I mean I promise......
in your last sentence you said when district. it should be win.
Educated Fan Wrote:If KCC wins beats LCC I promise I will never post on bluegrassrivals.com ever again!

From what I can tell, you all think KCC will be great because of the edition of King and Potter. They will in fact be much improved but to say they'll be district champs is simply ludacris. KCC was pitiful last year, I felt bad for them when I watched some of their games. JBS on the other hand had a decent competative team thanks to King, Potter, Kincaid, and Sparkman. Kincaid who had every RBI against LCC went to LCC, Sparkman stayed at JBS. IMO the supporting cast at JBS was better than the present one at KCC, so how does weak as water KCC win district with the addition of only two good players, when power house LCC adds one of the best hitters in the region in Kincaid? It just doesn't add up.

And if you say this thread is not related to LCC and JBS well it is cause last time I checked they're in the same region and district so if they're gonna when district like you all say then they'll have to play them.

The thread says KCC this season-nothing about district or region. I understand that you are a big LCC supporter. But there is no need to be so defensive. This is about KCC.
Educated Fan Wrote:If KCC wins beats LCC I promise I will never post on bluegrassrivals.com ever again!

i hope your not a liar. it will be a good game between lcc and kcc. im not saying lcc wont win the game but kcc was a very young and inexperianced team last year. now that they have a years worth of experiance and the additions of potter, king, and adams kcc is going to be a much better team than they were last year.
lcc has a good team too. the addition of kincaid will help them a lot. he is a very solid first baseman and a solid hitter. and even if he had every rbi vs. lcc somebody still has to get on base for him to drive them in and last year potter and king both batted in front of kincaid. so dont assume that just because kincaid had every rbi against lcc that he was the only offensive threat on that team. somebody has to get on and somebody has to move them over for kincaid to even have the chance to drive them in.

KCC will beat LCC, it will take 7 innings though..........no matter who is called on to pitch that game whether it's Potter, King, Adams, Amburgey,Mullins, Slone, or Bartrum......they will be ready to get the "W"
CP3 Wrote:KCC will beat LCC, it will take 7 innings though..........no matter who is called on to pitch that game whether it's Potter, King, Adams, Amburgey,Mullins, Slone, or Bartrum......they will be ready to get the "W"

How many pitchers does KCC have?
Benchwarmer Wrote:How many pitchers does KCC have?

they have a lot of pitchers. they ones cp3 listed should be about all of them. all of them are capable of winning games too. i only see potter or king pitching in a game against lcc though.
i agree with you... all of those pitchers will be called on during the season.. but i only see potter or king gettin the hill against letcher.. the addition of the jbs guys will help kcc out a lot.. i do disagree that losing kincaid to lcc will hurt them as bad as you think.... in his spot you get mullins so there is no drop off in talent.... kcc will be fine and will have the pieces it takes to beat letcher.. not sayin it will happen but it could
I'm not even from Letcher Cent...........I went to Jenkins I do know alot of the players on there team though and my uncle whose only 1 yr older than me, played on their champ. team but seriously I love 14th region baseball and watch around 30 games a year and I'm just telling you all what I think, and if you guys think Kincaid wasn't the biggest stick in that JBS lineup your nuts. I watched the district championship gam and I think potter was 0 for 4. It could have been just an off night or whatever but I watched JBS play plenty of times and wasn't impressed with his stick. Solid pitcher though.
I honestly think KCC will be a solid ball team, but District Champs? I Dunno, LCC has probably their most talented team ever. JBS couldn't beat em' last yr. so I dunno how KCC could without Kincaid, Sparkman, and the boy who didn't get eligable.
i agree lcc has a very talented team. but i think the loss of kincaid, sparkman, and smith wont hurt the kcc team that much. kcc will have a much more solid outfield than jbs. kcc also has an abundance of solid infielders and pitchers. so you trade mullins out for kincaid with mullins prolly hitting at least .200 better than kincaid and add in the play of richardson, amburgey, and slone kcc will have a team that can compete with lcc.
Big man on campus Wrote:how are the patriots looking for the up coming baseball season??? with several transfers they should look pretty good imo.. with their returning players...

well with michael blair, scotty stamper, and michael conway i think that they;ll have a good infield atleast
fanatic11 Wrote:they have a lot of pitchers. they ones cp3 listed should be about all of them. all of them are capable of winning games too. i only see potter or king pitching in a game against lcc though.

they have tremendous pitching capabilities.. mike blair has a curve that could take a 90 degree corner, the diamond backs are begging coach couch for this young amazing kid.. scotty stamper has the fastest pitching speed ive ever seen,i once herd that he could throw a ball 106 mph..but talk gets stretched you will have to see this young 17 year old kid play..
Benchwarmer Wrote:How many pitchers does KCC have?

26 but recruiting as we speak.. a 13 year old japanese kid is coming across seas to play for kcc..
fanatic11 Wrote:i hope your not a liar. it will be a good game between lcc and kcc. im not saying lcc wont win the game but kcc was a very young and inexperianced team last year. now that they have a years worth of experiance and the additions of potter, king, and adams kcc is going to be a much better team than they were last year.
lcc has a good team too. the addition of kincaid will help them a lot. he is a very solid first baseman and a solid hitter. and even if he had every rbi vs. lcc somebody still has to get on base for him to drive them in and last year potter and king both batted in front of kincaid. so dont assume that just because kincaid had every rbi against lcc that he was the only offensive threat on that team. somebody has to get on and somebody has to move them over for kincaid to even have the chance to drive them in.

well just wait and see how kcc rocks your world,, no one know of there secret players..
15speed_mack Wrote:well just wait and see how kcc rocks your world,, no one know of there secret players..

Don't you think this is getting a little out of control? Im surprised the administrators have let this go on as long as they have.
15speed smack your really ruining it you really havent said one thing that is close to being true.
15speed_mack Wrote:well just wait and see how kcc rocks your world,, no one know of there secret players..

oh know did they sign Arod?
I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok -Shaquille O'Neal
Knott should have quite a bit of talent.
Id Just Like To Say Thanks To Everyone Thats Making Us At Kcc Feel Good And Not Putting Us Down And Im A Player There