Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott Central this season??
always happy to make someone feel good.
FBIMAN Wrote:JBS was district runner up last year and only lost to LCC 3-0 in finals of district.
They had 15-10 record, and before anybody jumps me I know the schedule wasn't that strong, but they beat some decent teams and competed with LCC both games and lost a game to Breathitt that they were leading in the 5th.
So if KCC gets to were JBS was last year, maybe better, then they should be OK.

Agree, as I recall JBS didnt have a bad year on the diamond last year. Plus the kid that pitched in the district championship, I believe it was King, showed great potential. If KCC has a 15-10 record or any winning record then they're doing just fine.
FAST_EDDIE_FELSON Wrote:Agree, as I recall JBS didnt have a bad year on the diamond last year. Plus the kid that pitched in the district championship, I believe it was King, showed great potential. If KCC has a 15-10 record or any winning record then they're doing just fine.

If KCC even comes close to a winning record then they will really surprise me and prove me wrong, and i hope they do. The have good facilities up there and its a great place to hold tournaments and it would be nice if they home team could actually compete during those tournaments for a change.
kcc will prolly have a winning record this year. their schedule is not as tough as it was last year.
fanatic11 Wrote:kcc will prolly have a winning record this year. their schedule is not as tough as it was last year.

Hard? Come on, what part of their schedule was hard last year?haha
I never said it was that hard. But it's easier than it was last year and KCC got some new players that will help them.
fanatic11 Wrote:kcc will prolly have a winning record this year. their schedule is not as tough as it was last year.

fanatic11 Wrote:I never said it was that hard. But it's easier than it was last year and KCC got some new players that will help them.

That pretty much says that you think their schedule was hard or i mean tough, but no big deal i understand.
[quote=14thregionrules]Id Just Like To Say Thanks To Everyone Thats Making Us At Kcc Feel Good And Not Putting Us Down And Im A Player There[/

Not feeling sorry for yourself are you? Seriously though any players who let this stuff get to em are definately a lil' soft. Ya'll just gotta let it roll of your shoulders.......... I laugh at most of this stuff people are always gonna pick thier team/school on here minus a couple ex. JRS.
^^^:rockon:
i do agree that players just need to ignore most of the stuff on here. it is just natural for fans to root for their team. but in a way i agree they do need to look at it more rationaly.
fanatic11 Wrote:i do agree that players just need to ignore most of the stuff on here. it is just natural for fans to root for their team. but in a way i agree they do need to look at it more rationaly.

So you agree or not? The 'but' kinda threw me off lol.
i agree that some people need to look at it more rationaly and fans are going to be fans.
I have to go with LCC on this one. True, with the addition of Potter and Adams KCC should have a strong team...but I'm still looking for LCC to win.
it might take a little while for the players to get used to the new coach but they should have a solid team for the next few years.
Amburgey told me he's not playing this year. That hurts KCC a lot.

and to the person who said King could step into a leadership role: don't see it happening... kid has too much of an attitude. Potter possibly, Mullins and Richardson definitely.
lololol Wrote:Amburgey told me he's not playing this year. That hurts KCC a lot.

and to the person who said King could step into a leadership role: don't see it happening... kid has too much of an attitude. Potter possibly, Mullins and Richardson definitely.

I though the leader of a team is the head coach?
lololol Wrote:Amburgey told me he's not playing this year. That hurts KCC a lot.

i think you might be getting king and potter mixed up but i dont think either one of them have an attitude problem anyway.
Benchwarmer Wrote:I though the leader of a team is the head coach?

i agree with you the coach should be the leader.
Are you sure Amburgey is not playing? I was nearly positive he was. My friend works with one of his parent and he told me he was playing,
i thought he was. i dont know if he changed his mind.
Educated Fan Wrote:Are you sure Amburgey is not playing? I was nearly positive he was. My friend works with one of his parent and he told me he was playing,

I talked to him on Saturday, he told me he was 99% sure he wasn't.

and no, I'm not getting the two mixed up, although Potter can have an attitude problem too.

Yes, the coach should be the leader, but a player can sometimes motivate a team better than any coach can.
lololol Wrote:I talked to him on Saturday, he told me he was 99% sure he wasn't.

and no, I'm not getting the two mixed up, although Potter can have an attitude problem too.

Yes, the coach should be the leader, but a player can sometimes motivate a team better than any coach can.

i dont know about amburgey. you might be right but i watched Potter and King a lot last year and neither one of them seemed to have an attitude problem.

News has it that Amburgey will play and be joined by Cox, Stamper, Bartrum and Ratliff. This could make the Pats a deep team.
Dawggie Wrote:News has it that Amburgey will play and be joined by Cox, Stamper, Bartrum and Ratliff. This could make the Pats a deep team.

i dont think Cox, Stamper, and Ratliff will play but ive talked to Bartrum and he says he is playing.
talked to amburgey not too long ago and he was pretty sure he was playing.. said he was rlly looking forward to this baseball season.. so i'm almost positive he will play.. and i have also heard that bartrum will be joining the team.. this will be another arm for the pats.. but on the amburgey issue.. almost positive you'll see him on the diamond this spring
Unless he's changed his mind or lied to me I don't think we will. Bartrum came to a practice or two last year but didn't stick with it, I dont' recall why. And I've seen King throw helmets after striking out etc... not hard to miss
lololol Wrote:Unless he's changed his mind or lied to me I don't think we will. Bartrum came to a practice or two last year but didn't stick with it, I dont' recall why. And I've seen King throw helmets after striking out etc... not hard to miss

throwing helmets after striking out is emotions not attitude.
Benchwarmer Wrote:throwing helmets after striking out is emotions not attitude.

Players should have more self control and not let their emotions control the way they act on the field. Coach Hammonds wouldn't have that stuff
If you don't have some emotions then why play. Some people show it in different ways.
Throwing helmets when you strike out isn't the stuff you do when you're in high school. Maybe if you were getting paid for it..