Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott Co. Central 67 - Hazard 52
courtdog Wrote:Were is Hazard?

Were is? Dont understand, do you mean where? :confused: :confused:

Hazard had a really bad game, Very Nice game for KCC !!

Go Dawgs Beat Clay County and KCC beat PCC !!!!
uk96 Wrote:Two words.....TATE COX.....
One word Buttermilk ! I know Cox is the man, but Buttermilk made one huge play ! He's a big kid and plays he heart out, alot can be learned from his effort. Kcc is for real
Tate showed hes a better player than Whitaker. Kcc outplayed HHS. Get well soon Stamper and beat PCC tonight KCC!!
Congratulations Knott County Central, I watched this game and was very impressed with KCC. They showed a lot of heart and teamwork on the floor lastnight. Caudill is a very good player, still love the rip from whitaker and taking it coast to coast for 2. anyways what time does Kcc play perry?
I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok -Shaquille O'Neal
MVP2 Wrote:Congrats KCC!!! Tate Cox shows tonight that he is head and shoulders over everyone else in the region! ...How bout Buttermilk picking Whitaker and taking it coast to coast for 2!!!!

I wouldn't say head and shoulders, but I'll will eat my words and say he proved he was the best player in the region tonight. He's a much better player than Whitaker. I like how he can shoot of the dribble and create his shot at anytime. Whitaker cannot do that, he has to beat set to shoot. I was surprised that Big Al did not play a box and one. I know he used to do that against Hicks when he coached against Hazard. I think that's the only way they are going to beat Knott.
excellent game last night...the role players for Knott made the difference in this game, showing just how good they can be.
Caudill played one of the best games ive seen, if he can put the ball in the hole when he gets it in the paint this kid can make a huge difference....he controlled the boards, and kept hazards bigs shootin fadeaways most of the night
Ratliff, Mullins, Bartrum and Davis also played very well for knott
Whitaker had a nice game for hazard, and Corey Martin hit some big shots...Jones and Warren were in foul trouble, and this hurt the Dawgs
thought there were actually a couple cheap shots given during the game, but that is to be expected to some extent in a game of this magnitude

the game was tied 42-42 when Caudill got the steal from Whitaker and took it to the hole, this was a game changin play....it seemed to really rattle Hazard and get Knott into a rythm...after this knott outscored hazard 25 to 10

good effort and good game by both teams, like to see both of them get a W tonight!
O, and Tate Cox is unbelievable....
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:And the game was never close....Anyone who witnessed this game will agree that Knott controlled the game even without Stamper! Really impressed with Knott. And TATE COX....WOW! Nice game from Amburgey and the big man at Knott! BEAT CENTRAL!

the game was never close? You must have taken about a 30 minute bathrrom break or somethin, because i remember hazard being tied with knott and even leading at one time. Congrats Buttermilk, game of your career. Tate Cox was just not missing. anything. I gotta give it to him, the kid's a beast. Stamper get well soon
Wow! Congrats Pats! Proved me wrong.
BillyTubbs Wrote:Buttermilk was the key to this victory, he had the game of his life.
i think tate's 32 had alot to do also.
[COLOR="Magenta"]Go PATS.
Too bad they couldn't win the WYMT classic.
They came sooo close :'([/COLOR]