Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top players for each team in the 53rd
i agree with you lcc does have some talent this year but kcc does too and doesnt get any credit for it.
Smoke 20 Wrote:fanatic11, your living in a fantasy world or something......There is no reason why LCC would pitch Nate Adams against KCC, i can promise you that there #3 can easily put them away......and yes i do know a lot about other teams not just LCC

If they want to have any chance at a "W", lcc better pitch nate adams and i still think kcc will beat them
CP3 Wrote:If they want to have any chance at a "W", lcc better pitch nate adams and i still think kcc will beat them

Believe what you need to CP3.....But take a look at the 14th region polls!!Big Grin
gonna be a good game, april 16th we will see who wins then.
Smoke 20 Wrote:I do understand what your saying, they will be 100% better this up coming season but i dont think they will be any match for LCC.
Well apparently they were. They beat them twice already.
Smoke 20 Wrote:To be honest with you i have never heard of the kid...he probably will rack off a few hits off LCC though, the reason being is because Letcher Central will probably pitch there #3 or #4.....This is all they'll need to beet KCC
LCC will put this one away in 5 innings end of story.
LCC has pitched their #1 and #2 and KCC has won both games.
Smoke 20 Wrote:fanatic11, your living in a fantasy world or something......There is no reason why LCC would pitch Nate Adams against KCC, i can promise you that there #3 can easily put them away......and yes i do know a lot about other teams not just LCC
Well they did pitch N. Adams and KCC beat them
Smoke 20 Wrote:*Fanatic11*
I'm sorry but we have to face the facts, Letcher Centrals talent and Knott Centrals talent is a whole different level......I meen yea Knott has some good players but none that are college material, where as Letcher Central has 6 or 7 players who will get scholarships, and N. Adams who has already commited with UVA-Wise...
Sure Potter is a great pitcher but come time to play the Cougars he will get a rude awakening.
Yea he sure got a rude awakening when he hit won over the net in left field.:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
got anything else to say about how much better LCC is than KCC???
KCC - 1.Potter 2. king 3. herman slone 4. adams

All but one is a JBS transfer. they have helped KCC tremendously!
Potter And Slone. Adams _ A Close Third
Dawggie Wrote:Potter And Slone. Adams _ A Close Third

King and Mullins can be added to this list.