Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
History of BGR
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:BGR might as well be my second home, I love it by far the best site on the internet IMO. I remember the days when everyone was racing to see who could hit 1000 posts first lol

I agree
Thanks Tate. I had no idea where you were getting that from. I believe it used to be located in the members list, but has since been removed. Number 18 isn't too bad I don't guess. I've been here a long time and don't plan on going anywhere. I love this place and am honored to be a member/admin/staff/mod on this site.
TATE_64 Wrote:Haha, You are number 18....Big Grin

Actually, if you move the mouse over to someones name, down at the bottom of the browser will be some letters and numbers( I guess its what you are getting ready to load or click).... The last numbers will be u= and that is your user number..... I am number 446.......

it will actually say http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/member.php?u=446

It is down there where it says done when you load a site....

Hope this helps....lol

also when you click on someones profile, and load their page it will show it up top where you type in the web address...

that's not entirely accurate.. when i joined there were 5 people in front of me.. it used to be on the members list page. but it's not there anymore..

QQ, basketballer, BCF4L, BEEF, and two more people were here about 45 minutes before I was and it says I'm member number 29..
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
I wanna know how word got out about a website within 45 minutes. Haha...
You can actually thank Basketballer for that.. No sooner did QQ click the ok turn on button and there were about 7 members..
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
crazytaxidriver Wrote:You can actually thank Basketballer for that.. No sooner did QQ click the ok turn on button and there were about 7 members..

:lmao:...LMAO!!!
crazytaxidriver Wrote:that's not entirely accurate.. when i joined there were 5 people in front of me.. it used to be on the members list page. but it's not there anymore..

QQ, basketballer, BCF4L, BEEF, and two more people were here about 45 minutes before I was and it says I'm member number 29..

There may have been other names created and then deleted or something, but that is the number in which you registered.....Wink
Who was #1? QQ is 2 it says...
Jshort5 Wrote:Who was #1? QQ is 2 it says...

calQlate has user id: 1

It was a separate account QQ used sometimes to do different things.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ComfortEagle Wrote:calQlate has user id: 1

It was a separate account QQ used sometimes to do different things.

I see said the blind man...
I got here a little late. #67
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Not compared to me. 8,175. Big Grin
Ah, I got my favorite number: 14,921 Big Grin
#365 here. That's easy to remember. My first username a month before this one didn't get used, I didn't get the activation email.

#602 here!