Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are the Yella Bellies throwing in the towel?
Johnny Ringo Wrote:We've been outnumbered more than ever since then

:lmao:

It's the sweetest sound the Sniper's ever heard! The continous crying of the Yella Bellies over numbers when they outgunned and out numbered the Cowboys for well over a year.:Clap: :Clap: :Clap:

KEEP THOSE TEARS FLOWING BOYS ---- THE SNIPER LOVES IT! :Sad04:

You should know a lot about crying that's all you boys have done for the last 2 years.
Cowboys never cry! just CHARGE!!!!!!!!!
The Sniper Wrote:Cowboys never cry! just CHARGE!!!!!!!!!

Yeah right *****!:ChairHit:
:Sad04: :Sad04: :Sad04:
The Sniper knows this thread is a little old, but after today's massacre in Cowboy Canyon the Sniper thinks this is still a lingering question

ARE THE YELLA ONES THROWING IN THE TOWEL?

Evidence
  1. Mongo, Remorceful, and the Ref, won't show half the time
  2. Amun-Cry-Allday always leaves mad :HitWall: after one or two games & Amun-Cry-Allday never posts anymore on BGR
  3. Ringo is quiet as a little female mouse these days :eyeroll:
  4. QQ can't play more than 2 games :igiveup: and he's had enough, plus Billnz blistered his little bottom today, and the Sniper means Billnz blistered it real good and proper too! so QQ may not have the nerve to play anymore
  5. Heck, Poncho did the same thing to Jackfrost last week :ChairHit:
  6. The Yella Ones are content to stay 200 ft away and lop paintballs all day
  7. Only a few Yella Ones will even try to advance
  8. No one can even remember the last time they won even ONE game
  9. THEY CERTAINLY HAVEN'T FAIRED WELL IN DUELS :lmao:
  10. And that big sissy Cordella :novb: who makes out his own work schedule is too chicken to play anymore
That is pretty much 100 percent correct....:lmao::1:
Plus, there is a rumor of mass defections from the Yella Ones
The yella bellys as we know them are done. I think they are looking for a new direction.............ANYWHERE TO GET AWAY FROM THE COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Cowboys knocked them off the mountain (and I mean slobber knocked) as kings and took our God given position as KINGS OF THE UNIVERSE. They have since accepted the fact that our team is just superior. With out XX, Cousin Compton and Phantom the yella belly team has no back bone and not once ounce of fight or pride in them.
I leave after two games because I have to work.
That would make me really mad Amun-Ra. If it was me I would come out next week all fired up and attack every daggone one of us Cowboys when we go hide out first.:flame:
Wyatt Earp Wrote:That would make me really mad Amun-Ra. If it was me I would come out next week all fired up and attack every daggone one of us Cowboys when we go hide out first.

:thatsfunn :lmao: :thatsfunn :lmao:

I swear Wyatt, you've got to be kidding!

Amun-Cry-Allday Attack! NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN! :dontthink

But thanks for the laugh anyway :Clap:
Wyatt Earp Wrote:That would make me really mad Amun-Ra. If it was me I would come out next week all fired up and attack every daggone one of us Cowboys when we go hide out first.:flame:

:thatsfunn :thatsfunn
Never gonna happen is it Colonel??haha
Just can't see it any time soon.
The Yella ones have quit --- at least BGR's anyway. The Sniper took the time to go back and read some of the earlier threads from when we first started playing and brother you couldn't keep the Yella Bellies off the internet. Now that the tide has turned they've completed quit. The Sniper look for them to throw in the towel in paintball altogether real soon :moon: :Clap: :moon: :Clap:
Rebuilding a dynasty takes time.

"You don't have to be great to get started, but you do have to get started to be great." Lee J. Colan

I will admit some people on the cowboys are great players, and others are just lucky(cough* cough* Sniper), because they are in the right place at the right time. You see, Sniper is not one of the great players, he is an average to below average player at best, nothing more than a "reap the rewards" of others type of guy. Confusedhh:
torQQue Wrote:Rebuilding a dynasty takes time.

"You don't have to be great to get started, but you do have to get started to be great." Lee J. Colan

I will admit some people on the cowboys are great players, and others are just lucky(cough* cough* Sniper), because they are in the right place at the right time. You see, Sniper is not one of the great players, he is an average to below average player at best, nothing more than a "reap the rewards" of others type of guy.

And, the Sniper spanked ol' QQ in a duel :ChairHit: caught QQ in a booby trap :Hole: and has been victorious over QQ in every contest thus far :1: Plus the Sniper has never squatted during a duel Confusedumo:

So what does that say about QQ brother?

WHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brother the Sniper was Stylin & Profilin, looking fine, living large, & steppin high in Death Valley when ol' QQ was still trying to build up the nerve to play :muscleman

WHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[SIZE="4"]"Experience is a precious jewel which is purchased at an infamous price" The Sniper brother

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]
torQQue Wrote:Rebuilding a dynasty takes time.

I will admit some people on the cowboys are great players, and others are just lucky(cough* cough* Sniper), because they are in the right place at the right time. You see, Sniper is not one of the great players, he is an average to below average player at best, nothing more than a "reap the rewards" of others type of guy. Confusedhh:
Lee J. Colan, Isn't that the guy that played on High Chapperal?:biggrin:
The Sniper Wrote:And, the Sniper spanked ol' QQ in a duel :ChairHit: caught QQ in a booby trap :Hole: and has been victorious over QQ in every contest thus far :1: Plus the Sniper has never squatted during a duel Confusedumo:

So what does that say about QQ brother?

I am not the one bragging about my skill set. I have openly admitted that I'm not a very good outdoorsmen, actually I am pretty poor one. With that said, where does that put you? That puts you slightly above poor or below average, right where I originally classified you. See I was right again. :moon:
Wyatt Earp Wrote:Lee J. Colan, Isn't that the guy that played on High Chapperal?:biggrin:

:thatsfunn I don't know for sure, I assumed with a name like that he was a general or some decorated military veteran.
torQQue Wrote:I am not the one bragging about my skill set. I have openly admitted that I'm not a very good outdoorsmen, actually I am pretty poor one. With that said, where does that put you? That puts you slightly above poor or below average, right where I originally classified you. See I was right again.

Well brother, WHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

considering the fact that the Sniper has fought more battles, been outnumbered, made more charges, stood face to face with the enemy

WHOOO!!!!!!!!!

been in more gunfights, won more duels, killed more yella bellies, has faced the best and beat'em all

WHOOOOOO!!!!!

never backed up an inch, has got more ladies, styled and profiled, and danced all night long more times than QQ could possibly imagine

WHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

I'd say that puts the Sniper right at the top brother!

WHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

[B]THE VERY CALIBER BY WHICH ALL OTHERS PAINTBALLERS ARE MEASURED

NUMERO UNO, THE BEST OF THE BEST, THE BEAST FROM THE EAST, THE BULL OF DA WOODS, THE LIVING LEGEND[SIZE="4"]
IN SHORT,[/SIZE] THAT - MAKES - ME "THE MAN" [/B]

:blonde: :brunetteg :muscleman :blonded: :blondeche

WHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

And everyone knows, in order to be the man, you've -- got -- to -- beat -- the man! [SIZE="5"]AND SO FAR BROTHER "QQ" YOU AIN'T EVEN COME CLOSE!!!!!![/SIZE]

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The yella belly as the Founding Fathers know them are DONE. Ringo, Amun-Ra, Cordell, Mongo...... ALL OF THEM HAVE ACCEPTED DEFEAT AND ARE LEARNING TO LIVE WITH IT. The orginals ran their sass mouth and have had it pimp slapped shut and knock off the mountain hard and I mean REAL HARD. And they KNOW there is NOTHING they can DO ABOUT IT.
The Sniper Wrote:Well brother, WHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

considering the fact that the Sniper has fought more battles, been outnumbered, made more charges, stood face to face with the enemy

WHOOO!!!!!!!!!

been in more gunfights, won more duels, killed more yella bellies, has faced the best and beat'em all

WHOOOOOO!!!!!

never backed up an inch, has got more ladies, styled and profiled, and danced all night long more times than QQ could possibly imagine

WHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

WHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

NUMERO UNO, THE BEST OF THE BEST, THE BEAST FROM THE EAST, THE BULL OF DA WOODS, THE LIVING LEGEND
IN SHORT, THAT - MAKES - ME "THE MAN" [/B]

And everyone knows, in order to be the man, you've -- got -- to -- beat -- the man! [SIZE=5]AND SO FAR BROTHER "QQ" YOU AIN'T EVEN COME CLOSE!!!!!![/SIZE]

WHOOO!!!!!!!!!

WHOOOOOO!!!!!

WHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

WHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

NUMERO UNO, THE BEST OF THE BEST, THE BEAST FROM THE EAST, THE BULL OF DA WOODS, THE LIVING LEGEND[SIZE="4"]
IN SHORT,[/SIZE] THAT - MAKES - ME "THE MAN" [/B]

And everyone knows, in order to be the man, you've -- got -- to -- beat -- the man! [SIZE="5"]AND SO FAR BROTHER "QQ" YOU AIN'T EVEN COME CLOSE!!!!!![/SIZE]

:Clap:

WHOOO!!!!!!!!!

WHOOOOOO!!!!!

WHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

WHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

NUMERO UNO, THE BEST OF THE BEST, THE BEAST FROM THE EAST, THE BULL OF DA WOODS, THE LIVING LEGEND
IN SHORT,
THAT - MAKES - ME "THE MAN" [/B]

And everyone knows, in order to be the man, you've -- got -- to -- beat -- the man! [SIZE=5]AND SO FAR BROTHER "QQ" YOU AIN'T EVEN COME CLOSE!!!!!![/SIZE]

:1: Thats some funny stuff Sniper

WHOOO!!!!!!!!!

WHOOOOOO!!!!!

WHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

WHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

IN SHORT,
THAT - MAKES - ME "THE MAN" [/B]

:blonde: :brunetteg :muscleman :blonded:

Seriously, are you delusional?:biggrin:
torQQue Wrote:Seriously, are you delusional?:biggrin:

Just ask around brother :rockon:

WHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YELLA ONES ARE FINISHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WAR IS OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today March 15th, 2009, a day that will live in infamy! The paintball world witnessed the most cowardly act ever committed. Not a single Yella Belly showed up to fight against the Cowboys. NOT ONE! The Sniper has been saying for some time now that the Yellow Ones were on the brink of throwing in the towel :igiveup: After today "THE SNIPER OFFICIALLY PRONOUNCES THE YELLA BELLIES DEAD!!!!!!" [B]THE PAINTBALL WAR IS OVER AND THE COWBOYS HAVE EMERGED VICTORIOUS !!!!!!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! The Sniper[/B] is sure you will here many excuses in the days to come from the Yellow Ones as to why they weren't there today, but that’s just what they are --- EXCUSES.

“Those that want too find a way, those that don’t find an excuse”:Thumbs:

So Amun-Cry-Allday, Johnny Bravo, MONGO, Calamity, Cordella, Jackfrost, RN09, Ref, Remorceful, XX, & especially QQ, the Sniper says the whole lot of ya are a bunch of worthless disease ridden maggots, who live on a mutilated pigs scrotum, and are gutless, desperate, whimpering, hypocritical Yella Bellies who try to talk the talk, but haven't even came close to walking the walk brother WHOOOOO!!!!!!!!! And further more there’s not a thing you can do about it ----WHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! cause you Yella Bellies won’t fight! In fact your so afraid you won't even respond on BGR :lmao:

Now lets here them excuses boys! :popcorn: I’m sure there’s some good ones :blabbermo