Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Person above me game (Paintball Style)
The man above me is the Cowboys founding father, a real class act and mentor to all the Cowboys across this land.
The man above me has took Death Valley by storm and the Yella Ones don't have an answer for him!

WHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The man above me walked a mile & didn't get a shot off
The man above me is the founder of the yella bellys and really needs to rally his troops for a much needed win.
The man above me ordered name tags for all the guys
Although any enemy on Sunday, the man above me is a pretty good guy the rest of the week.
Colonel Kill Wrote:Although any enemy on Sunday, the man above me is a pretty good guy the rest of the week.

ditto
The Yella one above me, looks like someone just walked all over his grave.....
The Cowboy above me is a strategic master and moves through yella bellys like an unstoppable tank.
Colonel Kill Wrote:The Cowboy above me is a strategic master and moves through yella bellys like an unstoppable tank.

The Cowboy above me is gonna kick Yella Belly *** this Sunday.
The 3 Cowgirls above me are gonna be on the receiving end of an *** kicking this Sunday.
The yella one above me has caught Mongo's delusional medical condition. And he keep talking about what he is gonna do. How bout backin them words up.
The man above is going to see to it that MONGO is 0-3 in duels after this weekend!
The Sniper Wrote:The man above is going to see to it that MONGO is 0-3 in duels after this weekend!

The man above me WAS EXACTLY RIGHT!!!!!!!!! WWWOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
Colonel Kill Wrote:The man above me WAS EXACTLY RIGHT!!!!!!!!! WWWOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

The man above me totally destroyed Mongo sunday and is a true warrior.:redboxer:
Billnz28 Wrote:The man above me totally destroyed Mongo sunday and is a true warrior.:redboxer:

The man above me is one of the Sniper's favorite teammates and he is going to destroy that woman-squatting Q in a duel next Sunday!

WHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The MAN above me is not only 5-0 in duels but is now 2-0 in picking duel winners and looks as if he is going to be 4-0 after this Sunday's duels.
Colonel Kill Wrote:The MAN above me is not only 5-0 in duels but is now 2-0 in picking duel winners and looks as if he is going to be 4-0 after this Sunday's duels.

michaelangelo sculpted the "Statute of David" Leonardo Da Vinci painted the "Mona Lisa" two of the worlds great art works. A third great work of are was completed Sunday in Death Valley when the new sholdier above me that they call THE COLONEL create the "Grape Ape!" with only a paintball gun :ape: