Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone of you "cow"ardboys brave enough to duel with ole Q
That low down, dirty, rat bag, stanky-woman squatting “Q” :Angry07: didn’t show today after he gave several Cowboys sassmouth!!!!!!!! :blabbermo You talk about gutless :booo: you talk about a complete lack of courage all together :beg: You talk about Yella,then brother your talking about “Q” The Sniper can’t wait to hear all the excuses as to why he didn’t play today. “I was sick” Tongueuke: “I was tired”, “I had to do something”, “I had to go here”, “I had to run there”. When the truth is “Q” made it all the up to Death Valley and took one look at the Iguana and Billnz and then tucked his tail between his legs and ran!:baby:
The Sniper Wrote:That low down, dirty, rat bag, stanky-woman squatting “Q” :Angry07: didn’t show today after he gave several Cowboys sassmouth!!!!!!!! :blabbermo You talk about gutless :booo: you talk about a complete lack of courage all together :beg: You talk about Yella,then brother your talking about “Q” The Sniper can’t wait to hear all the excuses as to why he didn’t play today. “I was sick” Tongueuke: “I was tired”, “I had to do something”, “I had to go here”, “I had to run there”. When the truth is “Q” made it all the up to Death Valley and took one look at the Iguana and Billnz and then tucked his tail between his legs and ran!:baby:

You got that right Sniper, Ole Q knew he had barked up the wrong tree.

Also Sniper I think all those pep talks had helped some of the Yella ones. A few of them tried to half a$$ charge but It could have been out of desperation.

But anyways that Make The Iguana and Myself 1-0 in duels.WHooooooooooooooo
Billnz28 Wrote:You got that right Sniper, Ole Q knew he had barked up the wrong tree.

Also Sniper I think all those pep talks had helped some of the Yella ones. A few of them tried to half a$$ charge but It could have been out of desperation.

But anyways that Make The Iguana and Myself 1-0 in duels.WHooooooooooooooo

Exactly, Ole Q walk to the edge of death valley and saw you and the Iguana and suddenly got sick (cough cough....SCARED :yikes: ) and went home. :igiveup: