Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RUMOR: Shelby Valley's Swindell ruled ineligible?
She has not been ruled ineligible......just under investigation again. Those adults behind this are jokes. When a game becomes the most important thing in their lives they need to adjust their lifestyles. Just ask yourself...."What if this were my kid?"
new o Wrote:She has not been ruled ineligible......just under investigation again. Those adults behind this are jokes. When a game becomes the most important thing in their lives they need to adjust their lifestyles. Just ask yourself...."What if this were my kid?"

You are exactly right. It's a shame an adult would do this to a kid. Politics maybe? Or fear of losing a game?
katsfan Wrote:You are exactly right. It's a shame an adult would do this to a kid. Politics maybe? Or fear of losing a game?

Fear I believe.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-EXPRESS YOURSELF-

Morehead State Eagle!
BB5 Wrote:SV has a transfer who is elligible...phelps has 4 who are eligible and im sure other teams have some...let it go...people have been talking about this stuff all season...no matter who transfered where the better team will win in the end...and I have no connection to either team I just do not want girls basketball in the 15th to get a bad rep over all of this

Other teams, yes, but most of them are in Pike County. Very rarely does it happen with girls in the 57th district. I don't know about a bad rep, but it's kinda a joke everywhere other than Pike County. Sorry, but it's the truth.
softball Wrote:it was not a rumor. she was ruled ineligible..stupid stuff happened but she is able to play and still doing great..too bad some people try to hurt her and our team just so others can win...let things be fair and not political.

Mr.Rainman Wrote:Yeah. I believe she was ruled ineligible. Something about her moving away from Valley or something. It was real stupid. Tongue

This makes two of you now who have posted the same thing, and it still makes no sense to me. If she was ruled ineligible, as both of you stated, then how in the world did she still play against Pike Central?

There's no way in the world that Valley's coaches would have played someone who had been declared ineligible, knowing that any win would be nullified. Why would any coach do such a thing as that?

This rumor thread was started prior to SV's game last night with Pike Central, a game in which the player in question suited up and played. To me, I don't see any way that would have happened if she was ineligible.

There needs to be some concrete proof of her ineligibility soon, or this thread will be closed.
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Swindall was ruled eligible before the Pike Central game after having to defend 11th hour accusations.

Therefore, this is a dead thread.
CLOSED