The official Stardust vs. theVILLE thread
TheONLY1 Wrote:all time
uk-26
ul-14

this decade
uk-5
ul-4:Thumbs:

Congrats! Go Cards! :Thumbs:
DeuceUL Wrote:Yes... Cheerleaders. I didn't say your info was incorrect, but it's easy to pile on a guy who already has 15 other posters going after him... Be original.

maybe if louisville had more fans then you guys could gang up on cat fans......
TheONLY1 Wrote:maybe if louisville had more fans then you guys could gang up on cat fans......

No reason for me to gang up on anybody. I can handle it myself. :Thumbs:
DeuceUL Wrote:No reason for me to gang up on anybody. I can handle it myself. :Thumbs:

Well you suck at showing it lol
TheONLY1 Wrote:Well you suck at showing it lol

And you suck at life... :thatsfunn
DeuceUL Wrote:And you suck at life... :thatsfunn

Im filthy rich and your a bum......:Thumbs:
TheONLY1 Wrote:Im filthy rich and your a bum......:Thumbs:

Well use all that money and get a few grammar lessons, because you're not the best....Confusedhh:
WOW! Great comeback.
Deuce-1
Only- GOOSE EGG
DeuceUL Wrote:Deuce-1
Only- GOOSE EGG

:thatsfunn

UK-7 :1: Confusedhh:

UL-2
KINGJAMES#1 Wrote::thatsfunn

UK-7 :1: Confusedhh:

UL-2

Congrats! Go Cards!! :Thumbs:
DeuceUL Wrote:Congrats! Go Cards!! :Thumbs:

Don't I at least get a cookie for shutting up you wannabe cats??? Make it chocolate chip.. :please:
KINGJAMES#1 Wrote:Don't I at least get a cookie for shutting up you wannabe cats??? Make it chocolate chip.. :please:

Who did you shut up? I'm still posting...
DeuceUL Wrote:Who did you shut up? I'm still posting...

Confusedhh: Hush little baby, dont say a word.. Daddys gonna buy you a mocking bird.. and if that mocking bird dont sing.. I'll give you one of my national championship rings!! :biggrin:
KINGJAMES#1 Wrote:Confusedhh: Hush little baby, dont say a word.. Daddys gonna buy you a mocking bird.. and if that mocking bird dont sing.. I'll give you one of my national championship rings!! :biggrin:

No thanks... You can keep your rings from before the majority of people on this board were born. :Thumbs:
Stardust Wrote:Have we seen the END of theVille????

we can only hope!
DeuceUL Wrote:No thanks...uk is the greatest team of all time no doubt but You can keep your rings from before the majority of people on this board were born. :Thumbs:

It's almost been 3 decades since UL has won a championship.. I think your getting a little depressed.. I was just trying to bring you out of depression with the thought of wearing a championship ring.. :biggrin:
KINGJAMES#1 Wrote:It's almost been 3 decades since UL has won a championship.. I think your getting a little depressed.. I was just trying to bring you out of depression with the thought of wearing a championship ring.. :biggrin:

I couldn't be farther from depressed. Only one fan base in the country goes on Suicide Watch when their team loses a game... You're gonna have to do better than this to get me riled up...
theVILLE Wrote:Will you guys please leave me alone.. I'm depressed because I realize UL will never be as good as UK.. I'm secretly in love with Kentucky and most of all that helleva coach you have with Gillispie.. I LOVE UK and I dont care who knows it!!!

I always knew you felt this way!! :lmao:
DeuceUL Wrote:I think if we had Gillispie instead of NITINO we could actuallly win a game... But until then I will worship the ground Gillispie walks on and KINGJAMES#1, your the man and i want to have your kids...

WOW this is very creapy!!! :biggrin:
KINGJAMES#1 Wrote:I'm an idiot and think that I'm the only one that can figure out how to change a quote.

C'mon man... Take it easy on yourself.
DeuceUL Wrote:Yes... Cheerleaders. I didn't say your info was incorrect, but it's easy to pile on a guy who already has 15 other posters going after him... Be original.

he has so many people going after him because he shows his ignorance. UK (most) fans know basketball and love to talk it with intelligent people. I hear very few UK fans bragging about our team or coach this year, or saying we are better than UL. theVille sounds like a highschool kid who gets in a screaming match with a rival high school student. He should be happy that his team beat a big rival, but a true basketball fan would also know it is not the usual UK quality team. It is like my old high school football team this year. We beat our biggest rival twice this year by about 50 points each game, but it did not feel that good because they had a very bad team this year. I always cheer for UK, but I always try to be truthful and realistic about how good or bad they and other teams are.
sstack Wrote:he has so many people going after him because he shows his ignorance. UK (most) fans know basketball and love to talk it with intelligent people. I hear very few UK fans bragging about our team or coach this year, or saying we are better than UL. theVille sounds like a highschool kid who gets in a screaming match with a rival high school student. He should be happy that his team beat a big rival, but a true basketball fan would also know it is not the usual UK quality team. It is like my old high school football team this year. We beat our biggest rival twice this year by about 50 points each game, but it did not feel that good because they had a very bad team this year. I always cheer for UK, but I always try to be truthful and realistic about how good or bad they and other teams are.

I'm not defending any of the positions that theVILLE has taken, because he's obviously been wrong. But to act like there isn't one UK fan on this board that posts like he does is simply incorrect.
DeuceUL Wrote:I'm not defending any of the positions that theVILLE has taken, because he's obviously been wrong. But to act like there isn't one UK fan on this board that posts like he does is simply incorrect.

I said "most."
"The worst mistake I ever made as a coach was leaving the University Of Kentucky"
Rick Pitino while coaching at UL. I believe that about sums it up straight from the horses (or Jackasses) mouth LOL!
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:"The worst mistake I ever made as a coach was leaving the University Of Kentucky"
Rick Pitino while coaching at UL. I believe that about sums it up straight from the horses (or Jackasses) mouth LOL!

:Clap: :Thumbs:
theVILLE Wrote:Whatever man but we are catching you one year at a time...lol:1:

One year at a time? i guess the Ville will need the next 99 years to catch up to UK.
Benchwarmer Wrote:One year at a time? i guess the Ville will need the next 99 years to catch up to UK.

Great post :flame:
Hey Theville, All UK fans live in the past because their future is so bleak. most of them have tied a knott in the end of their rope and are hanging on for dear life! Louisville is back on top so enjoy ,rub it in their faces because that is what they(uk fans) have always done when they were on top. You have what they want a top 10 ranking, a chance to play in the ncaa tournament,the coach that they once had and wish they still had!!!! So I guess you can see why they are so angry! Keep fighting I am with you!!!!!!!!!!:Thumbs:
No one else in here is giving stats to back anything up. There are people in here cheering for Stardust but I'm not one of them. I could care less. I just don't want people to be uninformed when someone thinks UL is better than UK whether it be all-time or since the year 2000. Fact is, UK still owns UL and always will.
  •  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next