•  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard 51 - Perry Co. Central 48 OT (14th Region Championship)
king360 Wrote:Quit tryint to say that the best team did'nt win..If Knott was going to State right now they would be the best team..i mean..they did'nt even win their district..so they were probably the 4th best team in the region tourney

That is possibly the stupidest thing ive heard from you king.
Goodluck dawgs at rupp.
alckuckler03 Wrote:That is possibly the stupidest thing ive heard from you king.
Goodluck dawgs at rupp.

Make a Legit argument that can prove me wrong
I Think Riverside Shouldve Went To State
dore20 Wrote:Seriously..... If you are really trying to say Knott is as good as either of these teams you are a joke. Knott lost district and went out first round of region.... Letcher was even better then them in the end.

For once i agree with dore20. KCC fans are still upset that they didn't have ONE postseason victory this year. I bet some KCC fans will be looking to sell their state tournament tickets cheap now. Dawg fans be on the lookout for bargains out of Hindman.:lmao: :Clap:
kryptonite Wrote:For once i agree with dore20. KCC fans are still upset that they didn't have ONE postseason victory this year. I bet some KCC fans will be looking to sell their state tournament tickets cheap now. Dawg fans be on the lookout for bargains out of Hindman.:lmao: :Clap:

:thumpsup:
boogieman Wrote:Best team still didn't win, but they are better than PCC.

This is just another example of how KCC brings themselves into every thread.
congrats Hazard! The goaltending call was a classic! It will go down in Hazard-Perry history! Gotta love it!
well perry couldnt finish the sweep...and 2 bad calls at the end the over and back..and goaltending he didnt even hit anything...congrats hhs
Blocked Shot Wrote:congrats Hazard! The goaltending call was a classic! It will go down in Hazard-Perry history! Gotta love it!

The call was garbage and just about anyone would tell you that the announcers on the radio and on the wymt live feed were goin crazy.
Hazard will represent the mountains well down at Rupp.
Go Dawgs !!!!! 2009 14th Region Champs!!!!!!!!!!!!
KyGurl Wrote:Go Dawgs !!!!! 2009 14th Region Champs!!!!!!!!!!!!

2008 and 2009. Back-to-Back 14th Regionals Champs! Congrats Dawgs!
Aslan Wrote:This is just another example of how KCC brings themselves into every thread.

well, i will have to agree. KCC is most deff. the most all around talented team, and has the deepest bench in the 14th. but, that doesnt mean they were supposed to win. i think everyone will agree that they have 8-10 players that are all talented, making them the most talented team. but perry just had a tougher starting 5. if perry had to go to there bench they would be screwed. but they didnt. so therefor they beat knott 3 of 4. and i think hazard has a pretty equal team to perry central. pretty much just a starting 5 talented team. but my point is that the kcc fans need to calm down. there is always next year. put this year behind you and move on. congrats hazard and congrats perry to a good season.
memphistiger Wrote:well, i will have to agree. KCC is most deff. the most all around talented team, and has the deepest bench in the 14th. but, that doesnt mean they were supposed to win. i think everyone will agree that they have 8-10 players that are all talented, making them the most talented team. but perry just had a tougher starting 5. if perry had to go to there bench they would be screwed. but they didnt. so therefor they beat knott 3 of 4. and i think hazard has a pretty equal team to perry central. pretty much just a starting 5 talented team. but my point is that the kcc fans need to calm down. there is always next year. put this year behind you and move on. congrats hazard and congrats perry to a good season.

:Clap:
Congrats to hazard we all know that our region will be represented well at state. I was hoping the dores would win but they didn't. Some perry fan took the lose a little out of hand.They was no call for somethings they did during the game and after the game. I am from neither county so please don't be mad at me for what i am saying. But both team got by will walks, fouls. and over the backs. Then both teams got cheap make up calls, because they didn't call the actually one. Both teams fought hard till the end. I was very impressed with both teams players.when the game was over they left it on the court. I wish both team could go and represent us at state. But they can't so every need to move on. And support hazard because they are a great team and they will represent us well at state. I would also like to say that was the best game, atmosphere and place to have a ball game. Good job Powell on hosting regions. Good job dores,and good luck hazard! By the way what grade is Klay in?
piratefan24 Wrote:By the way what grade is Klay in?

Senior
Thanks. He is a great player. And with a little practice, he could walk on at any college he wanted to.
Aslan Wrote:So your still tring to say KCC is the best team? Wow.

WOW! Did you and house get together and decide I was talking about KCC? Did I say in my post that I thought KCC was the best team? Maybe I was talking about LCC. You guys get on here and just assume things and you know what they say when you assume things. You all need to get a little confidence, if you think ppl are all the time trying to put you down or degrade you. And for your info, yes I will always be a patriot fan, but I was actually talking about LCC, I think they are a better team than all of the teams in the 14th region. You all need to grow a set and become men instead of the little cry babies you are.
boogieman Wrote:WOW! Did you and house get together and decide I was talking about KCC? Did I say in my post that I thought KCC was the best team? Maybe I was talking about LCC. You guys get on here and just assume things and you know what they say when you assume things. You all need to get a little confidence, if you think ppl are all the time trying to put you down or degrade you. And for your info, yes I will always be a patriot fan, but I was actually talking about LCC, I think they are a better team than all of the teams in the 14th region. You all need to grow a set and become men instead of the little cry babies you are.

i understand your arguement here. but in all honesty letcher just didnt have the firepower to contend with the big 3. yeah they beat kcc but its hard for any team to beat a team 3 times in a row. and thats the only win lcc had against the big 3. hazard and perry both knocked them off. dont get me wrong, lcc has a good squad, but just wasnt a true contender for the region title.
dore20 Wrote:Seriously..... If you are really trying to say Knott is as good as either of these teams you are a joke. Knott lost district and went out first round of region.... Letcher was even better then them in the end.

You know PCC beat us twice so I'll give you that they are a better team than KCC. But Hazard won, they lost district and we beat them twice, I think KCC is better than Hazard. LCC didn't do much with any of these teams, I don't know if PCC or Hazard beat them during season, but we did twice, they won our district. To me LCC has the best team, they have the most talented players and they over came and beat us when it counted, same as Hazard did. I just think LCC was the best out of the regional tournament, but they didn't win region. Still the best team tho.
Was that an Amis kid that was ejected from the bleachers last night? That was a BIG call to make but if they're there, officials have to make them.
Aslan Wrote:This is just another example of how KCC brings themselves into every thread.

The only mention of KCC in this post are words out of your mouth, not mine. DO YOU SEE ANYWHERE IN MY POST THAT I THINK KCC IS THE BEST TEAM? **** no you don't, quit putting words in my mouth.
firechief Wrote:Was that an Amis kid that was ejected from the bleachers last night? That was a BIG call to make but if they're there, officials have to make them.

John Yancy Amis was taken out for throwing something onto the floor.
Congrats to Rob Warren ***MVP***
[Image: http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/fangsjs/026-4.jpg]
Congrats to ROB !!!! JOB WELL DONE!!! GOOD LUCK DAWGS !!!!!
Congratulations to Rob Warren for being voted MVP. He played really hard in every game and deserved the honor. It was a well run tournament and Powell County did a fine job of keeping things moving smoothly. The only problem was the long drive, but then when they come to the mountains, the drive is just as long for them!

In answer to Boogieman's question, Hazard went to LCC and beat them 76-69 on Feb 10. We led most of the game. LCC had a good season (22-8) as did PCC (25-6), KCC (22-8) and Buckhorn (20-9). It was a real battle in the 14th region this year.

Good luck to the Bulldogs at Rupp!!!
boogieman Wrote:WOW! Did you and house get together and decide I was talking about KCC? Did I say in my post that I thought KCC was the best team? Maybe I was talking about LCC. You guys get on here and just assume things and you know what they say when you assume things. You all need to get a little confidence, if you think ppl are all the time trying to put you down or degrade you. And for your info, yes I will always be a patriot fan, but I was actually talking about LCC, I think they are a better team than all of the teams in the 14th region. You all need to grow a set and become men instead of the little cry babies you are.

:lmao:

Sorry boogieman, not buyin' it.... you WERE NOT talking about LCC and you'll never convince me otherwise. And I don't see anybody crying but YOU!!! That post was a load of BS.
king360 Wrote:Quit tryint to say that the best team did'nt win..If Knott was going to State right now they would be the best team..i mean..they did'nt even win their district..so they were probably the 4th best team in the region tourney

all I can say is :lmao:

If letcher had played perry first round they would have gotten and early exit as well, same with Hazard.

Knott and Perry just got the unfortune of having the toughest first round matchup and 2 of the top teams playing each other. Someone had to lose, and in this case it was KCC. It was just the 'luck' of the draw. (KCC vs. PCC, and LCC vs Breathitt - which is the tougher game?) District doesn't mean anything, region is the real prize - as PCC found out.

KCC SHOULDN'T EVEN BE IN THIS THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boogieman NEVER mentioned KCC in the post that talked about the best team not winning.

I don't think you was talking about LCC but I'll take your word for it.
Of the big 3, LCC only beat Knott once and lost to the other 2. They were the 4th best team in the region.
Even tho LCC won district, I still think Knott was better than them so I'd rank them 3rd.
PCC 2 and HHS 1.
boogieman Wrote:You know PCC beat us twice so I'll give you that they are a better team than KCC. But Hazard won, they lost district and we beat them twice, I think KCC is better than Hazard. LCC didn't do much with any of these teams, I don't know if PCC or Hazard beat them during season, but we did twice, they won our district. To me LCC has the best team, they have the most talented players and they over came and beat us when it counted, same as Hazard did. I just think LCC was the best out of the regional tournament, but they didn't win region. Still the best team tho.

PCC played pretty bad and beat Letcher by around double digits on there own court this year.
Hazard beat LCC twice, once by double digits.
LCC was not better than the Dores or Dawgs.
  •  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next