Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Powell Co. 2009
Do they have managers in softball?
P.C.Defense Wrote:Good luck with softball.(lol)

Can't wait! I threw with her in the yard and she surprised me a little. Pretty good glove for a 10 year old.
TongueirateSho
MR.PERFECT Wrote:Powell needs a line coach and there is a good one right in Powell county, need to get him on board this year. The new coach needs to try to get Joe Rose on the staff. I hear Powells d cordinator might be leaving and he would be a good d cordinator to.

You've gotta be kidding me? Is this for real, or a joke? From what I hear, Joe Rose started out coaching but couldn't handle it. How can a man that size get down and demonstrate a proper stance or how to fire out? :lmao:

Besides that, he can't deal with it when everything doesn't go his way. Thinks his kid is supposed to get all the glory and everyone is supposed to be there for him only.
MR.PERFECT Wrote:look for new line coach and the line will git-r-done.

What's wrong with the line coach you guys have now? I thought you were seeing such great improvements? Sounds like the line did "git-r-done" (at least greatly improved). If they hadn't done something right, Jesse Rose wouldn't have had his record breaking runs.
:thatsfunn
MR.PERFECT Wrote:Powell needs a line coach and there is a good one right in Powell county, need to get him on board this year. The new coach needs to try to get Joe Rose on the staff. I hear Powells d cordinator might be leaving and he would be a good d cordinator to.

Give me a break! :lmao: I hope this is a joke.
BOBCAT Wrote:He is talking about a different Breathitt guy than you are.He's talking about one that just left for another head coaches job.Not the one still there.

:please:
BOBCAT Wrote:Yes Johnathan went with him.I would imagine he would make him his top assistant.

very uninformed post, Chapman did not bring Jonathon, has already hired and introduced 2 new assistants along with the remaining staff from last year.
I think Powell will really be worse this year.They really don't have a QB.Had pretty good D coming back and a couple RB;s but noone to block and open up any holes for them.They could go 500 with their EASY schedule.
BobcatStuckInPowell Wrote:I think Powell will really be worse this year.They really don't have a QB.Had pretty good D coming back and a couple RB;s but noone to block and open up any holes for them.They could go 500 with their EASY schedule.

I disagree 100%.
Vancleve and Tipton both are back and are 3 year starters. Add Frankie Spencer and Conners and your solid up front. It will be the most atheletic O-line Powell has had.:dontthink
P.C.Defense Wrote:I disagree 100%.
Vancleve and Tipton both are back and are 3 year starters. Add Frankie Spencer and Conners and your solid up front. It will be the most atheletic O-line Powell has had.:dontthink

Of course it will be tough to replace the left side. Especially the left tackle. Very talented young man. Not sure of his name though. Could play with the best of them, lol.
blitz43 Wrote::lmao: Go away! Shouldn't you be at band practice? I think your tuba needs tuning.

You guys be nice, now. Keep your helmets on and shake hands on the 50... lol
Protect_This_House26 Wrote:Of course it will be tough to replace the left side. Especially the left tackle. Very talented young man. Not sure of his name though. Could play with the best of them, lol.

His name was Ledford(lol):biggrin:
P.C.Defense Wrote:His name was Ledford(lol):biggrin:

Wow....:HitWall: :flush:
RealisticView Wrote:My prediction goes 1. Breathitt(after all they are the team to beat) 2. Magoffin CO.(saw these guys compete 3 times last year, that offense was explosive and they return 9 on O, 9 on D. 3. Powell (experience helps and my coin told me so.) 4. Estill ( to much turmoil and my other half of the coin told me so. )

You lost all credibility with your Magoffin County's explosive offense comment. They scored a total of 242 points last year in 11 games. That's hardly "explosive" especially when their schedule included teams like South Floyd, Morgan County, Jenkins, East Ridge, and Phelps.