Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence Co. 2 - vs- Greenup Co. 0
KINGJAMES#1 Wrote::thatsfunn

Eagle Eye, you must have the same disease Mr. Kimball has. Jealousy, man you guys are pathetic and can't give credit to a better team!!! But I think its hilarious how pathetic you are and how much you fear us!!

How old are you? You act like your a middle school girl saying stuff like that. And when you said "can JCHS beat us at anything?" thats a joke beacuse you know you would get your butt handed to you in football.

By the way can you post how many region titles LC has won? Then Kimble could you please post how many JCHS has won?
BlueStripes Wrote:How old are you? You act like your a middle school girl saying stuff like that. And when you said "can JCHS beat us at anything?" thats a joke beacuse you know you would get your butt handed to you in football.

By the way can you post how many region titles LC has won? Then Kimble could you please post how many JCHS has won?

I'm actually in elementary school still if you need to know. :Thumbs:

Well since LC has only been in there region a few years now, I'd say JC does a few more region titles. But we are better in baseball and basketball.. We prove that every year.. but were rebuilding in football right now.. So I will give the slight edge to JC for now. :biggrin:
KINGJAMES#1 Wrote:I'm actually in elementary school still if you need to know. :Thumbs:

Well since LC has only been in there region a few years now, I'd say JC does a few more region titles. But we are better in baseball and basketball.. We prove that every year.. but were rebuilding in football right now.. So I will give the slight edge to JC for now. :biggrin:
:Thumbs:
2 region titles in baseball and 1 district title in hoops in 25 years does prove your point.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Ring'Em Up Wrote::Thumbs:
2 region titles in baseball and 1 district title in hoops in 25 years does prove your point.

I know!! Confusedhh:
BlueStripes Wrote:How old are you? You act like your a middle school girl saying stuff like that. And when you said "can JCHS beat us at anything?" thats a joke beacuse you know you would get your butt handed to you in football.

6 regional titles in baseball.

5 regional titles in basketball.
Mr.Kimball Wrote:6 regional titles in baseball.

5 regional titles in basketball.

Who has been in the 15th longer?? Who has owned JC the past couple seasons. Who beat JC in districts this year?? Enough said! Confusedhh:
KINGJAMES#1 Wrote:Who has been in the 15th longer?? Who has owned JC the past couple seasons. Who beat JC in districts this year?? Enough said! Confusedhh:

Who cares if it was in the 15th or the 16th , there's not much difference in either one. Lawrence has none in the 16th either do they?
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Who cares if it was in the 15th or the 16th , there's not much difference in either one. Lawrence has none in the 16th either do they?

You didn't answer any of my quistions because you know LC owns JC in both of those sports. :rockon:
KINGJAMES#1 Wrote:I'm actually in elementary school still if you need to know. :Thumbs:

Well then i see why you are acting some immature in your posts. But Thank you Kimball for posting that. So LC has only 2 region titles in baseball in 25 years? WOW they sure are just owning the regions they were and are in, even though JC has had 2 region titles in 5 years lol.
BlueStripes Wrote:Well then i see why you are acting some immature in your posts. But Thank you Kimball for posting that. So LC has only 2 region titles in baseball in 25 years? WOW they sure are just owning the regions they were and are in, even though JC has had 2 region titles in 5 years lol.
Yeah, last year's and then one a couple yrs ago are the only ones I can recall. Anyone know any different, let us know.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Ring'Em Up Wrote:Yeah, last year's and then one a couple yrs ago are the only ones I can recall. Anyone know any different, let us know.

They won the 16th in '03. I think that's it.
Mr.Kimball Wrote:They won the 16th in '03. I think that's it.

Lc won region in 86' (16th), 95' (16th), 03' (16th), and 08' (15th)
Knowing the facts would be great before starting arguments
Great job Bulldogs.

Keep up the awesome job Chandler
House of Pain Wrote:Lc won region in 86' (16th), 95' (16th), 03' (16th), and 08' (15th)
Uhh, you probably need to address that to someone else. It would be great if you too knew the facts on who starts what there yourself genius, before you start with your own smart mouthed comments. I didn't start that debate.
House of Pain Wrote:Lc won region in 86' (16th), 95' (16th), 03' (16th), and 08' (15th)
Not being a smart *** would be great, as well. I was the one who posted the years I knew they won, and then asked for anyone else to add to it. But, it's typical of the fan base. It's a shame it has went to the heads of so many people because they had so much success LAST YEAR.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Ring'Em Up Wrote:Not being a smart *** would be great, as well. I was the one who posted the years I knew they won, and then asked for anyone else to add to it. But, it's typical of the fan base. It's a shame it has went to the heads of so many people because they had so much success LAST YEAR.
You would have thought they were the '27 Yankees the way they go on. Some of those guys are so arrogant and tunnel visioned that they cannot remember that JC was there in '04 and '07 too. Yet, I have failed to see JC fans carrying on like they do.

I also believe I worded the end of my post with "I think" as well.
Mr.Kimball Wrote:You would have thought they were the '27 Yankees the way they go on. Some of those guys are so arrogant and tunnel visioned that they cannot remember that JC was there in '04 and '07 too. Yet, I have failed to see JC fans carrying on like they do.

I also believe I worded the end of my post with "I think" as well.

There is a difference between going to state and getting beat out the first round horribly, and getting to the state tournament championship while also outscoring your opponents to combined score of 11-4.

But why argue so much about the past?
We dont care about who has the best program in previous years.
It matters about the present and the years to come.
Mr.Kimball Wrote:lol...You just added another post to the multitude I am referring to.

Jealous?.....lol...........already been there, done that.

Did you think before you typed this one either? Lawrence Co. will no longer be in the 15th region after this year.

BTW, Triple Crown knows what I am talking about.

Why would they move LC out of the 15th now when SC was moved to the 60th district. Who is gonna cover up the new spot in the 57th if LC moves out, because im pretty sure this was the problem before the 60th district only had 3 teams.
KINGJAMES#1 Wrote:You didn't answer any of my quistions because you know LC owns JC in both of those sports. :rockon:

WOW :igiveup:
SolidOxygen Wrote:There is a difference between going to state and getting beat out the first round horribly, and getting to the state tournament championship while also outscoring your opponents to combined score of 11-4.

But why argue so much about the past?
We dont care about who has the best program in previous years.
It matters about the present and the years to come.
Try the Final 4 in '04.

In both '04 and '07 they were beaten just like Lawrence Co. was . By the eventual state champs. They just had to play them earlier in the tournament than Lawrence did. Other then that, nothing different.

And BTW, it's some of your buddies that are so worried about the past. They are the ones that bring it up.
Blueheat Wrote:Why would they move LC out of the 15th now when SC was moved to the 60th district. Who is gonna cover up the new spot in the 57th if LC moves out, because im pretty sure this was the problem before the 60th district only had 3 teams.
Was it not already decided that Lawrence was moving back to the 16th? Yes, it was. The Sheldon Clark thing just happened.
This thread has gotten to far off-topic.

If you want to start a thread discussing who has the better history in baseball, feel free to do so.

Closed!