Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Central-12 vs Knott Central-9
magic21 Wrote:Woohoo!! One homerun in all the years he has been playing!! Seems to me that a sports reporter for WYMT should remain more impartial and quit always promoting PCC over every other team in the region. Wake up WYMT and get a sports reporter that is not tied to one team and player!

He promotes EKY very well.
Haz more than PCC :redboxer: but imo there really fair on sports ot and really try there best to promote the whole area.
Aslan Wrote:He promotes EKY very well.
Haz more than PCC :redboxer: but imo there really fair on sports ot and really try there best to promote the whole area.

:Thumbs: Brian,Jeff, and Derek do an excellent job promoting EKY sports! Keep up the good work guys!

Back on the topic. Jamie Couch is doing an excellent job as a well as taking over the legend Gary Hammonds spot as head coach. KCC is the most improved team in the 14th.
Couch is doing a great job. They are much improved. Also, having a great assistant like Randy King really helps. Both guys played college ball and that makes a huge difference in a coach.
King did a great job at JBS last year.
Ridgerunner Wrote:Are you saying that PCC has never gotten any transfers? HA HA we all know they do.

How many transfer do perry have on baseball. 1 is all. How many do JBS I meen Knott have on baseball 4. Beside i was not saying anything about transfer kids have the right to go where ever. Ijust said it helps when you get half your team in one year . :Thumbs:
kymom Wrote:How many transfer do perry have on baseball. 1 is all. How many do JBS I meen Knott have on baseball 4. Beside i was not saying anything about transfer kids have the right to go where ever. Ijust said it helps when you get half your team in one year . :Thumbs:

4?
Benchwarmer Wrote:4?

Evan Potter
Blake King
Seth Adams
TJ ?

I think TJ is a freshman. Other 3 are sophomores, I think. Those 3 with questionable transfers. There are 3 more, I believe, JBS players that were not able to get eligible to play. How did these 3 get to and the other 3 not? Hhhhmmmmm......
To answer some questions. They have 3 transfers. One is a Freshman, so he could have went anywhere and been eligible, the other 2 got eligible. They did have one more that transferred, but did not get eligible. They have mixed in well are putting together a very dangerous team. The scarry thing is they only start one senior and one junior i think. the rest are soph, and Freshmen. Yes it helped Knott getting those guys, but thats part of it.
kymom Wrote:It helps when you get the best players from another school.

actually there is only 3 from another school, means 6 are from the team last year starting. 6/9 is over half. pretty much impressive in my opinion even though they did add a couple of good players. a lot of improvement.
I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok -Shaquille O'Neal
Jeter_theman Wrote:Evan Potter
Blake King
Seth Adams
TJ ?

I think TJ is a freshman. Other 3 are sophomores, I think. Those 3 with questionable transfers. There are 3 more, I believe, JBS players that were not able to get eligible to play. How did these 3 get to and the other 3 not? Hhhhmmmmm......

Seth Adams is just a freshman...........and the kid's name is JT
king360 Wrote:Im pretty sure they have heard of Perry..seeing as they have beat both of them!

And I'm pretty sure that its still early in the season bub.... If you do recall two years ago Perry mercied Letcher Central a week before region, then beat Perry to go on to the regional championship, in which they won. Im not saying anything like that is gonna happen im just saying that baseball is a funny sport. Depending on whos pitching and who is hitting the ball good, its hard to say who will win a game. Errors decides a lot as well.
CP3 Wrote:Seth Adams is just a freshman...........and the kid's name is JT

Thanks for the info. 1 down 2 to go.
Jeter_theman Wrote:Thanks for the info. 1 down 2 to go.

Who is JT?
Benchwarmer Wrote:Who is JT?

He doesnt even start. He mostly pinch runs.
I don't care how they ar doing it, they are getting the job done in a big way.
fanatic11 Wrote:He doesnt even start. He mostly pinch runs.

I was wondering where he was from. Someone above posted he was from JBS. That name does not ring a bell.
Benchwarmer Wrote:I was wondering where he was from. Someone above posted he was from JBS. That name does not ring a bell.

He just went to JBS for the first part of this year, decided he didnt like it and came back.
fanatic11 Wrote:He just went to JBS for the first part of this year, decided he didnt like it and came back.

Ok. So he is not a JBS transfer. I'm assuming he is from one of Knott County grade schools.
Benchwarmer Wrote:Ok. So he is not a JBS transfer. I'm assuming he is from one of Knott County grade schools.

right hes not he and graduated from jones fork in mousie and they wanted him to play baseketball for them and he wanted to come back over to kcc