Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville 3 Lawrence 1
TheONLY1 Wrote:I wish I was classy like you Mr.Kimball. Your such a role model.:eyeroll:

Watch and learn grasshopper.:biggrin:
jetpilot Wrote:Better than anybody? Really?:biggrin::worthy: Great post though, except for that one little thing, lol...

Ah Geez, now there crawin out of the woodwork. Hey, aint you got a festival to attend to, somewhere?:biggrin:
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Gee, now there crawin out of the woodwork. Hey, aint you got a festival to attend to somewhere?:biggrin:

Whats been up, old buddy?
SolidOxygen Wrote::Thumbs: Well Mr. Kimball for one, I never made any excuses about the losses of Lawrence County, I posted facts of the game...:dontthink
Never did I complain about the wet spots of the fields, blah blah blah..

However I agree with you..

Its gonna be a good run for district and region this year.

Chandler had an amazing first three innings, coming into the fourth with a no hitter. But then Paintsvilles catcher hit a three run homer.
That is baseball though.
Great game.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KINGJAMES#1

Im glad you are trying your best to support the dawgs but simply put, your arguments have nothing to do with the threads.. You made an remark that said something about Chandler recieveing honorable mention or something...

1. Mr. kimball never put down Chandler on his pitching for this game.
2. That has nothing to do with this thread.
3. You make yourself look like an idiot.

I believe i speak for alot of people here.

Mr. Kimball edits his post and takes lashes out at me and then goes back and edit them and makes me out to be the bad guy.. But I will continue to say what I want and if you don't like it dont read it.. simple as that. :biggrin:
KINGJAMES#1 Wrote:Mr. Kimball edits his post and takes lashes out at me and then goes back and edit them and makes me out to be the bad guy.. But I will continue to say what I want and if you don't like it dont read it.. simple as that. :biggrin:
DO WHAT?......lol
Mr.Kimball Wrote:DO WHAT?......lol

Can't you read what I typed or do you want me to type it over??
KINGJAMES#1 Wrote:Can't you read what I typed or do you want me to type it over??

Oh I can read it. It just like everything else you write, it doesn't make the first bit of sense....lol
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Oh I can read it. It just like everything else you write, it doesn't make the first bit of sense....lol

Because you can't comprehend anything what so ever.. Confusedhh:
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Watch and learn grasshopper.:biggrin:

Sure thing king Kimble. My dream has always been to sit around the house and just argue with people on message boards. I want everyone to know that I know everything about everything haha almost as much as you. Hey I think I might know more but I don't want to make you go crazy so Ill just let you think you know more for know. I don't really feel like hearing one of your speeches about how your a god and im just another bum coming out of the wood works to start stuff. :worthy:
Sounds like it was a great game. Anything can happen on the field. Sounds like the 57th tourney will great to watch this year.
Sounds like this one has ran it's course.....

CLOSED!

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]