Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville 3 Lawrence 1
Nice job Tigers. I can't quit grinning. Actually, great job. Sounds like Austin had a heck of an outing, especially getting out of the bases loaded jam. Good to see Corey getting it going at the plate, as well.
Is Rome starting to fall already? Couple losses in a week. Uhh ohh.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
lawrence LC Wrote:Thats true...this kid wishes he had the talent that chan has...i would love to see this person..hahah
I don't think he's a kid. But probably knows a couple "kids" who accomplished more than young Shep has so far, in their h.s. careers.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Just to throw this out there.... Congrats to the LC center fieleder on the diving over the shoulder catch! ESPN play right there.
I don't hardly think hes a kid either......
BlueStripes Wrote:Just to throw this out there.... Congrats to the LC center fieleder on the diving over the shoulder catch! ESPN play right there.

that is Nick hackney-great kid, always gives it his best!
Keep it on topic and stop trying to insult each other.
Dawg@heart Wrote:that is Nick hackney-great kid, always gives it his best!

Hats off to the kid, but i didnt like the fact that he took Adams double away lol.
Dawg@heart Wrote:Kimball, I just can't decide if you are a Shepherd friend? or foe?

If anybody says something good about him, you always seem to have something negative to say. The if someone says something bad, you then will say something positive?

Whats the truth here?
I respect his talent. I respect everything about him. You have to trust me that I know exactly what it takes to make it as a pitcher. I know better than anybody the long hard work that goes into it. I really am happy that he has done well, and that he has a fine career ahead of him, provided he can stay heathy.

I have never ever once said anything negative about him. I have I admit made several corrections to a lot of false statments that have been made over time. That I will grant you. Even you have to admit that the Lawrence fan base is filled with a bunch of nuts. You as same as admitted their embarassment only a couple of days ago. For that I gained a lot of respect for you myself when you went against the grain. It's the way off base exaggerations that are the turn offs.Trust me there is no bigger fan and admirer of Randy, Travis, Dave and the program than myself.

Listen there is nobody happier to see a kid from eastern Kentucky do well. I know how hard it is for an eastern Kentucky kid to gain respect away from here. EVERYBODY wants to root for Lawrence when they do well. The trouble is that the Lawrence Co. fan base WILL NOT let anybody do that.
Mr.Kimball Wrote:I respect his talent. I respect everything about him. You have to trust me that I know exactly what it takes to make it as a pitcher. I know better than anybody the long hard work that goes into it. I really am happy that he has done well, and that he has a fine career ahead of him, provided he can stay heathy.

I have never ever once said anything negative about him. I have I admit made several corrections to a lot of false statments that have been made over time. That I will grant you. Even you have to admit that the Lawrence fan base is filled with a bunch of nuts. You as same as admitted their embarassment only a couple of days ago. For that I gained a lot of respect for you myself when you went against the grain. It's the way off base exaggerations that are the turn offs.Trust me there is no bigger fan and admirer of Randy, Travis, Dave and the program than myself.

Listen there is nobody happier to see a kid from eastern Kentucky do well. I know how hard it is for an eastern Kentucky kid to gain respect away from here. EVERYBODY wants to root for Lawrence when they do well. The trouble is that the Lawrence Co. fan base WILL NOT let anybody do that.

I understand what you are saying but again not ALL of us fall inot that category. Its natural for any of us to support and defend our teams-thats our job as fans and parents.
Dawg@heart Wrote:I understand what you are saying but again not ALL of us fall inot that category. Its natural for any of us to support and defend our teams-thats our job as fans and parents.

Just for the record,I dont put you in that category. Your post the other day confirmed that for me. It's like this, JC has acomplished just as much as Lawrence and neither have accompished as much as Paintsville. Yet you dont see either of the other two schools having a full fledged brigade of idiots on here.
Ring'Em Up Wrote:Nice job Tigers. I can't quit grinning. Actually, great job. Sounds like Austin had a heck of an outing, especially getting out of the bases loaded jam. Good to see Corey getting it going at the plate, as well.
Is Rome starting to fall already? Couple losses in a week. Uhh ohh.

Try three, just since saturday.
Dawg@heart Wrote:that is Nick hackney-great kid, always gives it his best!

true...that was a really nice catch..
Congrats Paintsville.
Before this thread gets closed....Congrats to Corey Adams....any questions now who the best hitter is in the 15th....this season and maybe last.....
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Absolutely not!!!!

yes u do...and u cant say u dont...
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Duh!!!!Try behind the plate. Where else would he be?

who was it....
lawrence LC Wrote:who was it....

I believe it was a scout for the Yankees......Reds......or some church league softball team...:popcorn:
This IS the final warning to be placed in this thread..... Keep it on topic, quit bashing the kids, and TRY to discuss the game in an adult, mature manner or it will be closed!!!

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
Way to go Tigers! Do what you have to do! Wins are wins!Way to go Seth and Austin!q
Both teams fought 'til the end, but I guess it was tough for Chandler, considering he holds LC Baseball on his shoulders as well as their "full-of-it" crowd.
And how can you bring up the loud guy on the hill when LC has some crazy, short man screaming straight up nonsense the entire game (or until Corey shelled that one)??? That shut him up.
Now What Wrote:Before this thread gets closed....Congrats to Corey Adams....any questions now who the best hitter is in the 15th....this season and maybe last.....

agreed and just another example of why Adams should have been on the KHSBCA pre-season top 50 players list...something all Paintsville fans already knew.:Thumbs:

also to all the nay-sayers who said they couldn't believe Lyons was on the top 50 KHSBCA players pre-season list his performance the last two games alone (Pikeville and Lawrence County) proves what Paintsville fans knew all along--that he certainly belonged on that list.:rockon:
Allie Katt Wrote:agreed and just another example of why Adams should have been on the KHSBCA pre-season top 50 players list...something all Paintsville fans already knew.:Thumbs:

also to all the nay-sayers who said they couldn't believe Lyons was on the top 50 KHSBCA players pre-season list his performance the last two games alone (Pikeville and Lawrence County) proves what Paintsville fans knew all along--that he certainly belonged on that list.:rockon:

100% TRUE:Thumbs:
Congrats to the Tigers!!!
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Just for the record,I dont put you in that category. Your post the other day confirmed that for me. It's like this, JC has acomplished just as much as Lawrence and neither have accompished as much as Paintsville. Yet you dont see either of the other two schools having a full fledged brigade of idiots on here.

Appreciate that !
Hats Off to Shep for the amazing talent and record you set! (You'll set plenty more... THAT'S FOR CERTAIN)! Hats off to the Hackney kid in center as well.
Hats off to the whole TIGER TEAM for believing in yourselves, always finding a way, and being successful! That said... I'm movin' on... and as always...
:Thumbs: GO BIG BLUE!!!:Thumbs:
IISnakE Wrote:Hats Off to Shep for the amazing talent and record you set! (You'll set plenty more... THAT'S FOR CERTAIN)! Hats off to the Hackney kid in center as well.
Hats off to the whole TIGER TEAM for believing in yourselves, always finding a way, and being successful! That said... I'm movin' on... and as always...

:Thumbs: GO BIG BLUE!!!:Thumbs:

Well said my dear friend!
:Thumbs: Well Mr. Kimball for one, I never made any excuses about the losses of Lawrence County, I posted facts of the game...:dontthink
Never did I complain about the wet spots of the fields, blah blah blah..

However I agree with you..

Its gonna be a good run for district and region this year.

Chandler had an amazing first three innings, coming into the fourth with a no hitter. But then Paintsvilles catcher hit a three run homer.
That is baseball though.
Great game.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KINGJAMES#1

Im glad you are trying your best to support the dawgs but simply put, your arguments have nothing to do with the threads.. You made an remark that said something about Chandler recieveing honorable mention or something...

1. Mr. kimball never put down Chandler on his pitching for this game.
2. That has nothing to do with this thread.
3. You make yourself look like an idiot.

I believe i speak for alot of people here.
SolidOxygen Wrote::Thumbs: Well Mr. Kimball for one, I never made any excuses about the losses of Lawrence County, I posted facts of the game...:dontthink
Never did I complain about the wet spots of the fields, blah blah blah..

However I agree with you..

Its gonna be a good run for district and region this year.

Chandler had an amazing first three innings, coming into the fourth with a no hitter. But then Paintsvilles catcher hit a three run homer.
That is baseball though.
Great game.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KINGJAMES#1

Im glad you are trying your best to support the dawgs but simply put, your arguments have nothing to do with the threads.. You made an remark that said something about Chandler recieveing honorable mention or something...

1. Mr. kimball never put down Chandler on his pitching for this game.
2. That has nothing to do with this thread.
3. You make yourself look like an idiot.

I believe i speak for alot of people here.
Thank You Oxygen!!

That makes two classy Lawrence posters.
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Thank You Oxygen!!

That makes two classy Lawrence posters.

I wish I was classy like you Mr.Kimball. Your such a role model.:eyeroll:
Mr.Kimball Wrote:I respect his talent. I respect everything about him. You have to trust me that I know exactly what it takes to make it as a pitcher. I know better than anybody the long hard work that goes into it. I really am happy that he has done well, and that he has a fine career ahead of him, provided he can stay heathy.

Better than anybody? Really?:biggrin::worthy: Great post though, except for that one little thing, lol...