Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Darnell Dodson To UK
UofL Wrote:Maybe you need to worry about actually getting players that can actually win games for you and not bring in "Nobodys" and loose every game and then complain. When you are complaining about being in the NIT again next season, I will be here to say " TOLD YOU SO". :Thumbs: Confusedhh: :biggrin:
how about the thread is about dodson not what you predictions for UK is next season.:Thumbs:
UofL Wrote:Maybe you need to worry about actually getting players that can actually win games for you and not bring in "Nobodys" and loose every game and then complain. When you are complaining about being in the NIT again next season, I will be here to say " TOLD YOU SO". :Thumbs: Confusedhh: :biggrin:

what about the kid from cali. who instead of coming to louisville decided to leave high school a year early to go pro in europe, sounds like the recruits are beating down freedom hall's doors to get in:thatsfunn

So do you consider two 5 star players and two 4 star players nobody's?
This should give UK a top 3 recruting class...if we get Wall it will be #1
Dodson is official per UK...

Cats now have (2) 5 Stars and (2) 4 Stars.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Dodson is official per UK...

Cats now have (2) 5 Stars and (2) 4 Stars.
Great now legs pull in wall to cap off a great class.
TheONLY1 Wrote:Great now legs pull in wall to cap off a great class.

:Thumbs:
I hope hes not a bust.

I guess UK wasn't offering anything "Under the covers" to get what the coach wanted:eyeroll:
I am sorry but i have no problem with UK adding anyone that is between 6'7" and 6'8" that shoots 40% from behind the line