Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question for UK fans
It won't be a let down if we don't win the title. It won't be a let down if we don't even make the final four. Its just nice to be in the hunt again, but its not something most (level headed UK fans) expect this year. This team will be extremely inexperienced, We have no players with NCAA Tournament experience but Jodie Meeks (if he returns), Perry Stevenson, & Ramon Harris, and those are limited at that. We have alot of raw talent, Lets just hope they gel and learn to play together as quickly as possible. Non conference schedule early is going to be hard on this young team, with UNC, UCONN, Indiana, Louisville, & such. We will drop a few games early most likey, but lets hope they keep getting better and better and peak in March. I can't believe how some UK fans are acting, saying we will go undefeated, and win the title.. Thats just ridiculous.
I agree with you also Mr Football.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="5"]
That Pretty Much Sums It Up.....
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
bigjim4packers Wrote:Leadership will play a big part in their success. With Patterson and hopefully Meeks we should be good. Tournament experience is what we lack. Coach will have to be at his best when that comes around. Win or loose still proud to be a CAT.

Great Post!
Is'nt it always a let down if you dont win the national title?
bigjim4packers Wrote:Leadership will play a big part in their success. With Patterson and hopefully Meeks we should be good. Tournament experience is what we lack. Coach will have to be at his best when that comes around. Win or loose still proud to be a CAT.
I agree. Half the team is new and all are new to Coach Cal and his system. It's been 11 years, I can be patient a little longer:biggrin: . If they do pull it off, I'll be happy. If not, I'll go along with bigjim and be proud to be a CAT. :notworthy
TheCandyManIsBack Wrote:With the Wall Commit, is it a let down if we don't win a national title?

I would hope not....i think making the tournament and being and elite 8 team possibly would be great
theVILLE Wrote:I would hope not....i think making the tournament and being and elite 8 team possibly would be great

I think that just making the tourney will bea enough for this team
BullDogs09 Wrote:I think that just making the tourney will bea enough for this team

Its Kentucky, making the tourney is never enough....what are you talking about....stay in mississipi because your up to no good....lol...you need to learn something about basketball
theVILLE Wrote:Its Kentucky, making the tourney is never enough....what are you talking about....stay in mississipi because your up to no good....lol...you need to learn something about basketball

I will and you are mad becasue the MSU daawgs will beat VILLE this season
BullDogs09 Wrote:I think that just making the tourney will bea enough for this team

Lord be with MSU and give them the strength to endure the whoopin their about to receive.
If UK beat MSU, I dont think that Bulldogs09 should be aloud to post on here ever agian. Anyone second that?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="5"]
That Pretty Much Sums It Up.....
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
C.Clair Wrote:If UK beat MSU, I dont think that Bulldogs09 should be aloud to post on here ever agian. Anyone second that?

:Thumbs:
bigjim4packers Wrote:Lord be with MSU and give them the strength to endure the whoopin their about to receive.

:lmao:
C.Clair Wrote:If UK beat MSU, I dont think that Bulldogs09 should be aloud to post on here ever agian. Anyone second that?

I do!!!! he is just trying to make everyone mad on here....
Memorial Gym #5 Wrote::Thumbs:

3rd!!
AMEN! "Raising the hands in the air"!
im not a cat fan, but winning the national tourney is not out of question...but if you guys dont that should not be disappointment....I mean not poking fun you were in the NIT just last year....do you really think that the next season you win the NCAA...I hope so but I highly doubt it....
Didn't Candymanisback have a U of L avatar last year?
Why was this thread closed? This still has relevance!
NIT to the NCAA final four. That does sound nice.
Stardust Wrote:Why was this thread closed? This still has relevance!

There had been no discussion for 5 months, then all of the sudden we're asking if the OP had a certain avatar? It was closed for being old and off-topic.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
It will be hard to win the national title this year because of the whole starting 3 freshmen, new coach and new system I see the SEC tourny title but not national title, I know Tubby did it his first year but hey i mean i could have coached that team to a national title this is the majority of coach cals recruits Wall, Cousins not sure how hard he was after bledsoe while he was at memphis but just about every body he recruited to memphis came to UK or heavily thought about it and with what we had left from last year he may make a run of it he has the pieces to the puzzle just has to put them together
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ComfortEagle Wrote:There had been no discussion for 5 months, then all of the sudden we're asking if the OP had a certain avatar? It was closed for being old and off-topic.
The relevance of my question was to check and see if the OP might be a troll question. He did have a U of L avatar last season.
TheRealVille Wrote:The relevance of my question was to check and see if the OP might be a troll question. He did have a U of L avatar last season.

That account has been suspended.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]