Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lets see your Destop! Heres my FC4 screenshot.
Cocky wern't you BP?
She's playing on railroad tracks Tribe.I wasn't allowed to when I was that little..lol
Beef Wrote:Cocky wern't you BP?

No, I just had that feeling about it.....TongueirateSho
[Image: http://img365.imageshack.us/img365/816/d...4hv.th.jpg]

not much of a desktop but I don't need it for more than to access the internet. I got classic settings :dance:
BallaBaby Wrote:She's playing on railroad tracks Tribe.I wasn't allowed to when I was that little..lol

Haha, I wasn't allowed to play on the tracks either BUT it was a photo shoot...Notice the overalls with the bandana trim and stuff...

She had a few themed shoots for a composition card for a pageant that month, one was at the tracks, one was feeding the ducks at the river, one was with an actual caboose, one in a field, etc.

Here are a few more from that same railroad shoot if you want to see.
AWWWW, Shes so cute.....
Thanks Cheem, I think so too. That's my babeh!!! lol Smile
Reminds me of my litte Cuz, Don't have no pics but shes a little red head, and as mean as a wild cat.
Lexie is extremely easy to get along with most of the time.
She is very smart and funny and acts alot like me.
To be 2, she knows how to have a good time AND make fun of my sister too.
Sounds like my kind of kid..
She's great Cheem.
I wish that my kid turns out half as great as Lexie is.
I knew it was a photo shoot Tribe, I was just saying..lol
Wellll I didn't know...just to let everyone else know that I didn't just let her run around the railroad tracks...I'm not that dumb. lol
torQQue Wrote:I wanted to show off my new desktop I configured on fedora 4. (linux) Ya, I done all the theme and toolbars myself. Its fully customizable unlike MSwindoz.
With the latest release of crossover office 5.0, I was able to finally completely give up windows. Because co5 now runs dvd decryptor and photoshop. :Cheerlead

You can hit print screen on your kb and paste the image in your favorite image program and resize.
Anyway, here is my desktop running gnome on FC.

I think i just had a Nerdgasm....
Too.much.info.
here's what my screen looks like right now...
Pretty Desktops
If i knew how to get to the print desktop thing i would post mine..some help someone???
There is a button on your keyboard that says "Prt Scr/Sys Rq"

press it, and then go into paint and go to Edit -> Paste

Save the file and post it here Smile
Well i got to it.finally...here's a picture of my beautiful girlfriend and her pet dog...
thetribe Wrote:Haha, I wasn't allowed to play on the tracks either BUT it was a photo shoot...Notice the overalls with the bandana trim and stuff...

She had a few themed shoots for a composition card for a pageant that month, one was at the tracks, one was feeding the ducks at the river, one was with an actual caboose, one in a field, etc.

Here are a few more from that same railroad shoot if you want to see.

Tribe, She is so adorable. I honestly thought she was a model and you downloaded that desktop picture somewhere. Great pictures and she is beautiful.
Here's mine. I wanted it to look festive for the holidays since my computer desk is in my dining room. It needed to match the decor!
nothing special, just something that was downloaded from somewhere...
torQQue Wrote:Tribe, She is so adorable. I honestly thought she was a model and you downloaded that desktop picture somewhere. Great pictures and she is beautiful.

Awww thanks QQ. She is a doll alright.
I am going to have some of my senior portraits done on those tracks asap.