Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2005 15th Region Top 5
I DEFINATELY agree....
"Carp" Wrote:Pikeville will DOMINATE

Idk if i would say that if i were you. Johnson Central looked REALLY good toward the end of last season, and they return a lot of players. Pikeville will have a good team, but I dont think they will dominate.

As for my top 5: 1) Johnson Central
2) Pikeville
3) Paintsville
4) Sheldon Clark
5) Belfry
well Pikeville lost 3 players, Fish, Smith, and Hamilton.
East Ridge lost three, Spears, Ratliff, and Sayers.
East Ridge got beat by Pikeville by one run in two different games last year. That is just a statement for the person who ask why East Ridge was considered to be pretty good this year.
I agree...how can Pikeville turn it around from last year??? They were REALLY GOOD!!! And they only lost Smith..

As for state...that's a bold statement...but I could see it come Wink
Oh yeah....Pikeville returns 10 players that started at least 10 games last year.
oh yeah....east ridge returns 9..
"Jesus Shuttlesworth" Wrote:oh yeah....east ridge returns 9..

They still wont contend for the region...They'll be fine though.
cool post, I just think they will because I see them a lot more then everyone else I suppose. They do have tons of potential though.
1.Pike Central
2.Pikeville
3.Johnson Central
4.East Ridge
5.Sheldon Clark

Pike Central is really going to shock everyone this year.
with who Mitch Cocran?
well Mitch Cochran will help the hawks some this year . But they have alot of players who really want to play, and will do anything to win the 15 this year.
had no idea pikeville baseball was gonna be good this year..o well we might sweet both baseball and tennis regions..
1.Pikeville
2.JC
3.Allen Central
4.ER
5.PC
yo 15th remember me the asian wit the mercedes, accident, etc...lmao
HAHAHA I remember that, I was the guy hangin out of the white truck lol
Well, I thought East Ridge lost 4....Did Deese play for you guys? did he start?
1. Johnson Central
2. Pikeville
3. Paintsville
4. Sheldon Clark
5. Belfry
1.Pikeville
2.Johnson Central
3.Paintsville
4.East Ridge
5.Sheldon Clark
"SuperMario" Wrote:Well, I thought East Ridge lost 4....Did Deese play for you guys? did he start?

Deese was the laughing stock of the 15th. He wasnt anyhting that the people hyped him up to be. His 90 mph fastball all of the sudden turned to 75mph, MAYBE. He wasnt that good of a hitter either.
prestonsburg wouldnt be in that for 1 reason only magoffin county beat them so thats what knockes them out magoffin is a better team and there not even in the running so keep dreaming and we all know what ur next post is gonna be alfus about how we dident beat ne 1 with a good record but hey we beat u all dident we?...........
Johnson Central
2.Pikeville
3.Paintsville
4.Sheldon Clark
5.East Ridge