Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Obama calls his words ill-chosen
Yeah but YOUR president signed the stupid thing. As far as the rest of your garbage, I was crushed in the mines in March. I broke 3 vertabraes, crushed one, broke 5 ribs, my pelvis, my knee and cracked my sternum. I aint blamed **** on the government. I was talking about all of the families that have suffered recently. As soon as Im able, I WILL be going to school in Tennessee (physical therapy program). Im far from able at the moment though. I HAVE travelled and made money. Ive NOT "laid around eastern Kentucky and blamed the government". Ive done the same thing as you, so you can preach your crap to everybody else. Some dont have the finances to "pack up and travel". Im fortunate, because I dont have a family. Ive worked and taken care for numero uno, me. As far as surface mining goes, have at it.

http://www.wkyt.com/wymtnews/headlines/47858102.html

TheRealVille Wrote:Your President started all this stimulus stuff, Obama came in after the fact. He thinks the same as the rest of Washington though. What policy has Obama enacted against surface mining?

BTW, I travel to where the money is to be made. I don't lay around EKY and blame it all on the government. Do like I have done for 20 years, pack a suitcase and provide for your family and quit *****ing. I provide a very good life for my family, even if it means staying away from home for the week.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Yeah but YOUR president signed the stupid thing. As far as the rest of your garbage, I was crushed in the mines in March. I broke 3 vertabraes, crushed one, broke 5 ribs, my pelvis, my knee and cracked my sternum. I aint blamed **** on the government. I was talking about all of the families that have suffered recently. As soon as Im able, I WILL be going to school in Tennessee (physical therapy program). Im far from able at the moment though. I HAVE travelled and made money. Ive NOT "laid around eastern Kentucky and blamed the government". Ive done the same thing as you, so you can preach your crap to everybody else. Some dont have the finances to "pack up and travel". Im fortunate, because I dont have a family. Ive worked and taken care for numero uno, me. As far as surface mining goes, have at it.

No, Bush signed that stuff, do your homework. All the families that have suffered recently in EKY, don't have crap to do with any policy Obama has made. If it has, name it.

Quote:Federal agencies including the EPA and the Army Corps of Engineers are agreeing to tighten oversight of mountaintop removal, and try to stop a streamlined review process that makes it easier for surface mining companies to obtain permits
In place before Obama took over.

Quote:The administration wants to diversify the economy by developing more clean energy jobs. Kentuckians for the Commonwealth members say that's an investment in future generations.

Combs says, "I know there's a lot of people that's been saying for 30, 40, 50 years, 'There's not much coal left.' One day they're going to be right. We need to look at how we can wean off of it and eventually go to something different."

Both sides say no solution will come overnight.
BTW, you've yet to name an Obama policy the has caused layoffs in EKY.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Yeah but YOUR president signed the stupid thing. As far as the rest of your garbage, I was crushed in the mines in March. I broke 3 vertabraes, crushed one, broke 5 ribs, my pelvis, my knee and cracked my sternum. I aint blamed **** on the government. I was talking about all of the families that have suffered recently. As soon as Im able, I WILL be going to school in Tennessee (physical therapy program). Im far from able at the moment though. I HAVE travelled and made money. Ive NOT "laid around eastern Kentucky and blamed the government". Ive done the same thing as you, so you can preach your crap to everybody else. Some dont have the finances to "pack up and travel". Im fortunate, because I dont have a family. Ive worked and taken care for numero uno, me. As far as surface mining goes, have at it.

I had basically the same injuries( a few less ribs and minus the sternum and pelvis, everything else basically the same) from a carwreck in '92, I was back to work in 2 weeks.
Didnt Obama sign the stimulus plan Feb 17, 2009? I understand Bush signed a few, but the $787B plan, was the one Obama signed..the one we are paying $100 million/day in interest on.. Forgive my choice of words. It wasnt a policy. My bad.
TheRealVille Wrote:BTW, you've yet to name an Obama policy the has cause layoffs in EKY.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Didnt Obama sign the stimulus plan Feb 17, 2009? I understand Bush signed a few, but the $787B plan, was the one Obama signed..the one we are paying $100 million/day in interest on.. Forgive my choice of words. It wasnt a policy. My bad.
Bush signed the 750B one. You still haven't named one policy Obama enacted that has caused layoffs in EKY.

My bedtime, do your homework tonight.
Yeah, sure you was..your ****in high if you think I believe that. I have to have a piece of my vertabrae removed, and if its not error free, Ill be paralyzed. Ever had your pelvis broke? Sternum? Do tell about your injuries, because from the minuses you mentioned, it aint even close to "basically the same thing".
TheRealVille Wrote:I had basically the same injuries( a few less ribs and minus the sternum and pelvis, everything else basically the same) from a carwreck in '92, I was back to work in 2 weeks.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I never said anything about the 750B one.
TheRealVille Wrote:Bush signed the 750B one. You still haven't named one policy Obama enacted that has caused layoffs in EKY.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
No Superman, Im waiting on a brilliant response to the PM you wrote...and I wanna hear about the injury you had in '92..
TheRealVille Wrote:Bush signed the 750B one. You still haven't named one policy Obama enacted that has caused layoffs in EKY.

My bedtime, do your homework tonight.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Yeah, sure you was..your ****in high if you think I believe that. I have to have a piece of my vertabrae removed, and if its not error free, Ill be paralyzed. Ever had your pelvis broke? Sternum? Do tell about your injuries, because from the minuses you mentioned, it aint even close to "basically the same thing".
I had 3 verts broke, one crushed. Broke 3 ribs, broke ankle, 15 teeth knocked out, 2 weeks later I was at work. In a lot of pain but working, none the less. I didn't draw comp.
OK, add two broken ribs to that, a broken knee with the patella removed from the cap, a sternum and pelvis fracture, and a chunk of my head taken out of that..its not even close to the same thing. What did you do back then?
TheRealVille Wrote:I had 3 verts broke, one crushed. Broke 3 ribs, broke ankle, 15 teeth knocked out, 2 weeks later I was at work. In a lot of pain but working, none the less. I didn't draw comp.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TidesHoss32 Wrote:No Superman, Im waiting on a brilliant response to the PM you wrote...and I wanna hear about the injury you had in '92..
What response, I wrote the PM, explained what I had acquired through hard work and traveling, for my family.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:OK, add two broken ribs to that, a broken knee with the patella removed from the cap, a sternum and pelvis fracture, and a chunk of my head taken out of that..its not even close to the same thing. What did you do back then?
Construction.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:OK, add two broken ribs to that, a broken knee with the patella removed from the cap, a sternum and pelvis fracture, and a chunk of my head taken out of that..its not even close to the same thing. What did you do back then?
Draw your comp, it's ok. You deserve it, you got hurt on the job. You are trying to get better and go back to work.
Well good for you. I too have worked hard. Might be hard to believe, but some republicans acquire nice things through hard work too Big Grin
TheRealVille Wrote:What response, I wrote the PM, explained what I had acquired through hard work and traveling, for my family.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
In the spirit of this, is this sarcasm or do I sense a heartfelt pick 'em up?
TheRealVille Wrote:Draw your comp, it's ok. You deserve it, you got hurt on the job. You are trying to get better and go back to work.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Think about Obamas policies that have caused EKY layoffs while I sleep, and see if you can come up with one. Goodnight.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:In the spirit of this, is this sarcasm or do I sense a heartfelt pick 'em up?

No sarcasm what so ever. You got hurt on the job,(as you have stated before) I sincerly feel for you and hope the company that was at fault compensates you for the extreme pain I know you are dealing with, you deserve it. I feel for any worker that gets hurt and has pain and is trying to get better, to get back to work. Politics don't cover that feeling. I have many friends that I have totally different political views than.
LOL..You win. I lose. Goodnight.
TheRealVille Wrote:Think about Obamas policies that have caused EKY layoffs while I sleep, and see if you can come up with one. Goodnight.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TidesHoss32 Wrote:I already have. Its everywhere you look. Open your eyes when you wake up tomorrow.

You have yet to name anything he has done though.
I conceded. You beat me to it. Politics give me a headache. Im not surfing anymore tonight lol..
TheRealVille Wrote:You have yet to name anything he has done though.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealVille Wrote:What policies has he made that has put people out of work in this area?

:thatsfunn

Is that serious question?
outdoorsman43 Wrote::thatsfunn

Is that serious question?
Feel free to take over where TH leaves off, name one thing Obama has done that has caused layoffs in EKY.
TheRealVille Wrote:I had 3 verts broke, one crushed. Broke 3 ribs, broke ankle, 15 teeth knocked out, 2 weeks later I was at work. In a lot of pain but working, none the less. I didn't draw comp.
Then you don't have a very good lawyer..Was it your fault?
TheRealVille Wrote:Feel free to take over where TH leaves off, name one thing Obama has done that has caused layoffs in EKY.

What has he done to add jobs to EKY?
Stardust Wrote:What has he done to add jobs to EKY?
We aren't talking about adding right now. I want to know he has done to kill jobs in EKY, since everybody here is blaming him on the problems EKY is having.
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Then you don't have a very good lawyer..Was it your fault?
Yes, it was a single car wreck, mine. Get a lawyer huh,..... that is the EKY way though. Actually, I was driving a friends car, so I could have sued. I don't play like that.
TheRealVille Wrote:We aren't talking about adding right now. I want to know he has done to kill jobs in EKY, since everybody here is blaming him on the problems EKY is having.

So adding jobs is not part of the solution of those problems??????
Stardust Wrote:So adding jobs is not part of the solution of those problems??????
EXACTLY!!!!!!!:Thumbs::Clap:
Stardust Wrote:So adding jobs is not part of the solution of those problems??????
You are suppling a red herring, but I'll bite, what can he do to add jobs right now? The country is in a slow down shambles. The topic we are talking about last night is what he has done to KILL jobs in EKY.