Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
East Ridge/Harlan/Betsy Layne Scrimmage
ER is good but none of you can stand it, because they have been so bad for so long, but you guys are mad becouse they just can't be a w on the schedule. But I got news for you, watch out cause the Warriors are here!
allstar#19 Wrote:ER may have scored 3 def TDs but 1 was blown dead by the offical cause his knee was down we got the film of these games also......expect the same ER team this year they only ran mabe 6 plays and was all out of the same formation everytime

That proves you have no idea what your talking about. East Ridge came out in a "Maryland I" (or stacked I as some might know it as) several times and on the "live situation" from the 25 drove it on BL with the same play. Of course im not saying ER was better then BL or Harlan. Like I said earlier all three teams need too improve alot. Take the two defensive mistakes away from ER with the DBs and BL wouldnt of scored at all aganist them. Harlans Offense looked really week this year. And East Ridge need too work on keeping the turnovers down. All-in-all they need too put in harder work. Espically East Ridge and Betsy Layne with the districts there in.
Real Badman Wrote:That proves you have no idea what your talking about. East Ridge came out in a "Maryland I" (or stacked I as some might know it as) several times and on the "live situation" from the 25 drove it on BL with the same play. Of course im not saying ER was better then BL or Harlan. Like I said earlier all three teams need too improve alot. Take the two defensive mistakes away from ER with the DBs and BL wouldnt of scored at all aganist them. Harlans Offense looked really week this year. And East Ridge need too work on keeping the turnovers down. All-in-all they need too put in harder work. Espically East Ridge and Betsy Layne with the districts there in.

lol ER only got yards on 1 play against BL and thats when the full back ran the middle and they only had 1 pass play.......also they did the same plays over and over juss tosses and fullback up the middle....in all 3 teams improvement is needed i agree...yes ER might have scored on harlen but they never scored on BL unless u count when martin threw a INT because one of the receivers had a miss communication
I don't know, but I think ER should be good as well as BL & Harlan.

Good luck to all!
According too the stats that Im looking at, the ER fullback had 42 yds and a TD on 2 rushes aganist BL on the "live situation"
stats are apparently wrong lol they fumbled every time they got the ball on BL mabe on JV he got the TD but not varsity
srry to bust ur bubble but ER is terrible especially for a 3A school
According to the film that I watched with Red last night they didnt score. Sorry to bust your bubble. They int. martin but he went down to his knees and in high school football that is a dead ball. With that being the only chance east ridge scored. Sorry. East Ridge needs to hold on to the ball. They have had about three or four weeks and fundamentals need to be there. Fumbling is no excuse. Harlan has one of the best backs in the mountains if you dont believe that just go to wymt news and the Wondering forum. I will talk to red on monday and get you some film so you can see it if you need it. The proof is in the pudding!!!! The only time they scored was on 2nd string.
Was this Harlan or Harlan County ? I am assuming Harlan as I hear Harlan County is really good.
bearhunter Wrote:Was this Harlan or Harlan County ? I am assuming Harlan as I hear Harlan County is really good.

It was Harlan, but who beat out Allen Central in the in the tourn. last year?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC/]
personally i think all 3 teams are horrible
And South Floyd is any better?...Call me crazy but didnt Betsy Layne beat South Floyd by 10 and East Ridge blew them out?
lol i agree with you this time real badman because SF was terriable and will still be terriable this year.....also ER did not blow BL out last year cause we didnt play them xcept on JV.....only reason BL lost was because BL JV's Qb Branston Jarrell got his pcl torn in this game which was out rest of the season
allstar#19 Wrote:lol i agree with you this time real badman because SF was terriable and will still be terriable this year.....also ER did not blow BL out last year cause we didnt play them xcept on JV.....only reason BL lost was because BL JV's Qb Branston Jarrell got his pcl torn in this game which was out rest of the season

Actually I was talking about ER blowing SF out.
oo ok my bad juss misread it
It's amazing how many versions/opinions there are from people watching the same scrimmage. I guess it just depends on which team you're pulling for.
I can film from Red if we need.
bearhunter Wrote:Was this Harlan or Harlan County ? I am assuming Harlan as I hear Harlan County is really good.

it wasnt Harlan County.
in a real (GAME) er would beat both teams
warriors#55 Wrote:in a real (GAME) er would beat both teams

A few days ago they were going to win both scrimmages by several touchdowns. What happened there?
SFHS59 Wrote:personally i think all 3 teams are horrible

U would say that, we'll see come Oct. 2nd up on the hill...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC/]