•  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christian/Gospel Music
Good stuff Stardust. Let the children decide is good advice. I don't many people that would have let their children decide for themselves, even though it seems so simple.

This is one of those good new artists that I was talking about.

Matthew West has some of the best challenging-Christian songs I have ever heard. While I love the Praise-God-songs as much as the next person, the songs that make us questions about out faith and our works are SOOOO needed right now. Praise God for people like Matthew West that have the faith to release songs that challenge us to look inside our souls and examine our motives.
LWC Wrote:Good stuff Stardust. Let the children decide is good advice. I don't many people that would have let their children decide for themselves, even though it seems so simple.

It's much simpler than that LWC. Pray, put it in Gods hands, and let God decide (through the children). The reason many people would not allow it to happen is they don't have the "faith of a Mustard seed", thus, they would try to decide for God instead of the other way around.
Stardust Wrote:It's much simpler than that LWC. Pray, put it in Gods hands, and let God decide (through the children). The reason many people would not allow it to happen is they don't have the "faith of a Mustard seed", thus, they would try to decide for God instead of the other way around.

In the long-run, that is what I meant, but I was unsure if people reading would catch that or not. :Thumbs:
LWC Wrote:In the long-run, that is what I meant, but I was unsure if people reading would catch that or not. :Thumbs:

LOL, LWC, we may be the only one's on this thread.
Stardust Wrote:LOL, LWC, we may be the only one's on this thread.

We may be, but remember Where two or more are gathered, lol.

Seriously, I wonder where Cougar went? They had quite a few posts when they started it.
LWC Wrote:We may be, but remember Where two or more are gathered, lol.

Seriously, I wonder where Cougar went? They had quite a few posts when they started it.

I have not seen him post in a LONG time
Stardust Wrote:LOL, LWC, we may be the only one's on this thread.

Nah. I have been reading all your posts, just not posting any myself. Interesting stuff guys.
I like Third Day. The casting crowns are good too, but i dont love them as much as most do.
I got to see Toby Mac, Casting Crowns, Michael Smith, and Third Day all in concert back in october, and it was good.
LWC Wrote:

One of my favorites!!
Have you guys heard of a southern gospel group called "The Bishops"?
Bishops? Yes I have. Why? You a fan?
  •  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next