Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BBM Tickets Sold Out In 4-5 Minutes
The Blue Blur Wrote:Someone offers me $500 for them, I'll probably be watching from home.

Same here.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Wonder if Ed Davender and Derrick Miller have any?
This is ridiculous, I started at 5:30 refreshing over and over again and still couldn't get any tickets. Next year I will be camping out with the rest of the smart people. The internet sucks!!!! I think they should have Big Blue Madness in Commonwealth Stadium like Calipari suggested, maybe then more people would have a chance to see it. I even tried calling Ticketmaster and they didn't even have a listing for Big Blue Madness. Guess I will be sitting at home like most people.
I will be selling my tickets.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I got 2 sets of tickets. One set is in Sec 224 row G and the second set is Sec 225 row C. Still debating whether to sell or keep.
BCF4L Wrote:I got 2 sets of tickets. One set is in Sec 224 row G and the second set is Sec 225 row C. Still debating whether to sell or keep.

i have some family members that would love to purchase some tickets, doesnt matter what section or row, wont pay an ebay price lol but will pay!
I got a buddy that is giving me his 2nd ticket.
I clicked at EXACTLY 6 and had section 24 row like G or something.
My sister was letting me use her debit card so I entered all the information and was so nervous I was shaking.
it then asked me for her account number, which I had no clue.
I text her with about 2 minutes on the timer and she didn't wrote back cause she was asleep haha. And she doesn't live at home so I couldn't run and ask her. Sooo I ran through the house hunting for anything with an account number, found it, came back, and my timer had 1 second left.
My tickets were gone and they were sold out.

I responded by crying like a kid.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:http://cgi.ebay.com/2-Kentucky-Wildcats-..._500wt_749

Look at that, is this guy crazy or what

http://cgi.ebay.com/Kentucky-Wildcats-Bi..._515wt_958

The sad part is one those listings has 11 bids!!! :yikes:

The Blue Blur Wrote:Someone offers me $500 for them, I'll probably be watching from home.

AMEN!
vundy33 Wrote:I got a buddy that is giving me his 2nd ticket.

THAT is a friend alright!!! Keep him on your speed-dial!
I don't even know him that well...3 of my buddies went down there and came back with 6 tickets so me and 2 other buddies are going with them. We done the same thing last year.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:i have some family members that would love to purchase some tickets, doesnt matter what section or row, wont pay an ebay price lol but will pay!
Well, I looked at the seating chart and noticed the section 224 row G is actually about row 5 in that section. Obviously the 225 row C is 3rd row up top. How much do they want for them. Tell them to make an offer and I'll think about giving them up. I have promised them to my future mother and father in laws and I am going to take the other 2. But, if the price is right, I'm willing to part with them. :biggrin:
I had 4 other tickets pulled up besides the 4 I got but the first set I was able to get, I realized I was logged in under my name still instead of my dad's account who hadn't purchased tickets yet, so I had to let them go in order to log out and back in under his name. The 2nd set were 2 rows from the top of the building so I just let them go. I could have potentially ended up with 8 tickets while some people weren't able to get a single ticket.
I got mine this morning and I did go out and camp for three days. It was a blast even though it rained early Friday morning.
Saw all the players and Coach Cal. Played cornhole with Miller and Harrellson. Watched Cousins hoop it up with some fans on the blue court. Got to see Wall show off his speed catching football. And I got to see a dude wearing a gorilla mask and a cape in his boxers on old roller skates. Awesome!

My tickets are in Sec. 13 Row. H.... Nice!
BCF4L Wrote:Well, I looked at the seating chart and noticed the section 224 row G is actually about row 5 in that section. Obviously the 225 row C is 3rd row up top. How much do they want for them. Tell them to make an offer and I'll think about giving them up. I have promised them to my future mother and father in laws and I am going to take the other 2. But, if the price is right, I'm willing to part with them. :biggrin:

Nah man take your family
what shipping method did everyone use?
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Nah man take your family
I tell you what, I'll make you a deal right now. If something happens that one of us can't make the trip and use the tickets, I will give you the set that's not being used for free. That's my promise and you can hold me to that.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:what shipping method did everyone use?
I used just standard shipping.
BCF4L Wrote:I tell you what, I'll make you a deal right now. If something happens that one of us can't make the trip and use the tickets, I will give you the set that's not being used for free. That's my promise and you can hold me to that.

Wow, your pullin my chains right?

BCF4L Wrote:I used just standard shipping.

i chose to print my own tickets is that a bad ideA?
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Wow, your pullin my chains right?

i chose to print my own tickets is that a bad ideA?
Naw printing them out is fine. I just decided to pick mine up at a retail location.
cards_athlete Wrote:Naw printing them out is fine. I just decided to pick mine up at a retail location.

i called and changed mine to that! which retail are u going to
I got Sec. 15 row C...I dont remember the seats...But i cant wait for it.....No way im selling my tickets after those 3 cold night I had to stay for to get them....
I'm going as well. Section 11.
ComfortEagle Wrote:Haha. I got mine online this morning...and guess what...

I didn't have to wait outside in a tent for 3 days. :biggrin:

But how in the heck did you get Section 23? I clicked as soon as the clock turned 6:00 and got section 230.

I know your pain I did the same and got section 230 but a friend of mine clicked the same time i did and didn't get them period.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Wow, your pullin my chains right?
Naw man, I'm not pulling your chains. My fiance's father isn't a huge fan of getting out of the house, but he's a huge fan of the wildcats. He's never been to see them play so I figure we'd take him. But theres always the chance of him backing out, so if that happens, I will let you know and will meet you with the tickets.
I managed to win the ticket lottery on ticketmaster and got Section 23, Row N.
Sooo excited. Never in a million years did I expect lower level seats. I wasnt expecting to get any at all! I thought about going to get a powerball ticket!
BCF4L Wrote:Naw man, I'm not pulling your chains. My fiance's father isn't a huge fan of getting out of the house, but he's a huge fan of the wildcats. He's never been to see them play so I figure we'd take him. But theres always the chance of him backing out, so if that happens, I will let you know and will meet you with the tickets.

do u want to father my children?
Wildcatk23 Wrote:I so need the money but screw them im going to BBM for the first time!

I know the feeling about needing the money but I am going no matter what it takes.
JCHS05 Wrote:I know the feeling about needing the money but I am going no matter what it takes.

if BCF4L gives me that set it would make my girlfriends year, take us and some friends
wish i could get 2 or 3 tickets lol