Poll: Who finishes the season as starting QB?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Will Fidler (JR)
3.57%
Randall Cobb (SO)
25.00%
Morgan Newton (FR)
71.43%
Other
0%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky's QB Situation
I've read a few UK sports sites and speculation leads me to believe that Morgan Newton will be the starter come Saturday.

You can take that with a grain of salt.
I watched Newton play in last year's Indiana 5A championship game against Center Grove and he was unstoppable in the first half. Center Grove managed to win by controlling the ball and recovering back-to-back onside kicks in the second half. He will have a great career at UK.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:I've read a few UK sports sites and speculation leads me to believe that Morgan Newton will be the starter come Saturday.

You can take that with a grain of salt.

I, too, think Newton may start on Saturday, but I think we will see a trio of QBs if Newton does not do well.

If Newton plays great, then the game is his, but if he is slow to start or making bad decisions, then I think we see a combination of Newton/Fiddler/Cobb throughout the rest of the game.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
cause of what little experience fidler has he should start against auburn but that big 3 game home stand let Newton see what he is capable of
ComfortEagle Wrote:I, too, think Newton may start on Saturday, but I think we will see a trio of QBs if Newton does not do well.

If Newton plays great, then the game is his, but if he is slow to start or making bad decisions, then I think we see a combination of Newton/Fiddler/Cobb throughout the rest of the game.

Y are QB making bad decisions never changed anything before