Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NCAA Basketball 10
i found this it explains more about dynamic updates:

This year with NCAA Basketball 10 we’re going to be giving you guys Dynamic Updates every Monday after the Top 25 has been released. Dynamic updates will be coming directly from ESPN.com and will update the stats for all the teams in NCAA Basketball 10 as well as other aspects of the game. Here's what gets changed when we send out the Dynamic Update:
- Points per Game
- Steals per Game
- Blocks per game
- Assists per game
- Turnovers per game
- Win/Loss Record and winning streaks as well as losing streaks
- Overall and conference records
With these updates you will also get the latest top 25 and RPI for all teams featured in the game. These updates are showcased in-game on all relevant broadcast overlays as well as in the Dynamic Updates menu. There will be speech that supports win/loss streaks as well as the Top 25 itself.
Based on these stats team ratings will rise and fall. For example, if a team starts the season unranked and all of a sudden plays well and appears in the Top 25 then the team ratings will reflect those changes. Just like you see in NBA LIVE 10 we want NCAA Basketball 10 to be fresh every week you play the game to reflect what’s going on in the actual NCAA season.
With Dynamic Updates you can expect to see new plays for your playbooks and even new motion offenses. If you see Duke run a different motion offense on TV that isn’t already in the game, with Dynamic Updates it can easily be added.
Dynamic Updates will also provide authentic schedules for the NCAA season so you won't have to play out a schedule that isn't akin to what you're following in real life. These updates will be extended to the NCAA tournament as well. When the tournament draws closer there will be updates for the correct tournament bracket for this year's competition. It's all about having an authentic college basketball experience and Dynamic Updates provides this.
Hope you guys like what you're seeing so far with NCAA Basketball 10 and we look forward to hear what you have to say when the game is released in stores on November 18th. Thanks for reading.
The game is horrible, way to easy to score. Last years was much better.
It is very easy to score with certain players or teams. I refuse to play anyone who chooses Duke, cause all they do is shoot 3's. Double team, 3-2 zone, tight man to man, doesnt matter.
Aslan Wrote:The game is horrible, way to easy to score. Last years was much better.
I don't know what level you're playing on but all-american is tough. If the settings at 50% on all-american aren't tough then slide them all the way to 100%. They start you out at the next to easiest level of varsity on the game and if you need more of a challenge you can go to all conference and all-american.
I was just messing around online and noticed they let you play unranked matches on any level and ranked matches only on all-conference.

I was actually hoping I could play a ranked match on all-american.

you can pick people of your skill level online as well.

While i don't think of myself as elite level on that game i consider myself as a veteran
GOREDDEVILS Wrote:I was just messing around online and noticed they let you play unranked matches on any level and ranked matches only on all-conference.

I was actually hoping I could play a ranked match on all-american.

you can pick people of your skill level online as well.

While i don't think of myself as elite level on that game i consider myself as a veteran

Were gonna have to play.
Reanimate Wrote:Were gonna have to play.
I don't have xbox 360
oh yea, my bad lol
is this the same game that used to be called march maddness
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:is this the same game that used to be called march maddness
yeah the one ea's canada dev team made
Anyone wants beat, add me SethNDrew
This is the best ncaa bball game yet
back_in_black Wrote:This is the best ncaa bball game yet

Maybe the easiest. Last years was much better.
Im 68-20 online, or somewhere around that. I know I have 20 losses exactly, and 60 some wins. What p's me off is, ppl wont play you alot of times if ur UK, but its OK for them to be Kansas and stuff lol. Kentucky isnt even that good if u look at there player ratings. ALOT of teams with a better starting 5.
Reanimate Wrote:Im 68-20 online, or somewhere around that. I know I have 20 losses exactly, and 60 some wins. What p's me off is, ppl wont play you alot of times if ur UK, but its OK for them to be Kansas and stuff lol. Kentucky isnt even that good if u look at there player ratings. ALOT of teams with a better starting 5.

We need to play. I'm something like 4-11 online. It would be a barnburner . . . well maybe if I use UK and you use Princeton or someone like that.
DortonWildcat5 Wrote:We need to play. I'm something like 4-11 online. It would be a barnburner . . . well maybe if I use UK and you use Princeton or someone like that.

Yea I actually saw your GT in one of the lobby's on the game, and was like, Im pretty sure that guy posts on BGR , so I sent u a friend request lol. Just invite whenever you wanna play.
I just played someone unranked I was Kentucky they was Kansas i kicked their can all over the place i was up 51-37 with less than 5 to go in the 2nd half. I was reppin the big blue nation. The reason I played an unranked game was because no one will play you ranked if you use UK anyway well they quit anyway after i got out 14 I was dominating. his handle was rickflair77 have fun with him tell him he got owned by Destroyer41139 on ps3
i have a photo coming soon lol of the score so no one thinks i'm lieing
Love this game..syracuse is really good on this game
I'm 23-13 online
Is there anyway possible to stop ppl from making 25 3's a game?
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:Is there anyway possible to stop ppl from making 25 3's a game?

Not really.
Look like I might be playing this game since there not another one coming out next year..
Reanimate Wrote:Not really.

Duke makes every 3 they shoot
Anyone have this on PS3? Message me your profile name so we can play.
LCDAWGS19 Wrote:Anyone have this on PS3? Message me your profile name so we can play.

I play on PS3 ....WamBam22 is my profile name
Dude i love this game,
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
Allright im new to this PS3 online thing??Anyone know how i can get internet to my ps3? like i have wireless internet??and the router is in a completly other room than my ps3