Poll: LJ or KB?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
LeBron James
59.46%
Kobe Bryant
40.54%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LeBron James or Kobe Bryant?
Wildcatk23 Wrote:I showed stats upon stats last year of why Dwayne Wade was better than the 2, And you would pull the Cavs team is better argument. So now that Lebron is averaging better stats you switch sides?

Lebrons stats are better this year and he has a better team..yes d wade averaged more points than lebron last year...but this is a kobe or lebron thread..
I tell you what ill start a thread of the 2 best players in the NBA
Lebron or D- wade
theVILLE Wrote:Lebrons stats are better this year and he has a better team..yes d wade averaged more points than lebron last year...but this is a kobe or lebron thread..
I tell you what ill start a thread of the 2 best players in the NBA
Lebron or D- wade

Atm, Lebron is playing way better than D-wade. D-wade is playing with a bunch of useless players taking up space.
LClion4life Wrote:For one, Shaq is half the player he was 10 years ago, if that. So if LeBron wins a ring with Shaq now then there should be no comparison. Kobe can't win without an all-star big guy.

Name me one single guard in History who won without a team. One guard to win with a big man. Jordan had Scottie, Rodman, and other good supporting cast. Otherwise no team has won without a big man. Very poor argument.
K_Mac Wrote:Name me one single guard in History who won without a team. One guard to win with a big man. Jordan had Scottie, Rodman, and other good supporting cast. Otherwise no team has won without a big man. Very poor argument.

:Thumbs:
K_Mac Wrote:Name me one single guard in History who won without a team. One guard to win with a big man. Jordan had Scottie, Rodman, and other good supporting cast. Otherwise no team has won without a big man. Very poor argument.

:Thumbs:
id defintely gonna say lebron id really pick the best athelete in the Nba Then the Date Raper Kobe Bryant
Date Raper?? He was never found guilty and you know as well as i do she wanted it. He is a multi-million dollar man and she gave it up then yelled that simply to take some of his fortune.

Lebron isnt even the most athletic player in the NBA...he is too big. He couldnt do what some of the smaller more athletic guys could do.
I havent seen anybody in the NBA do something that LeBron couldn't do. He may not be the most athletic, but he is definitely the most athletically gifted. When you combine his size, strength, speed, and athleticism you have a freak-athlete; and a oretty good basketball player as well! :Thumbs:
John Wall!

Cleveland will win it this year without a great big man.
LClion4life Wrote:Cleveland will win it this year without a great big man.

Shaq is a great big man. Ilgauskus isn't terrible either. Furthermore, they wont win it, I'm even going as far to say they wont even get to be in the finals.
Their both great players. But in clutch situations, you cant go wrong with kobe.
Lebron can do more with the ball in his hands and consistently has better floor games so I will have to go with Lebron...yes he might not be a great shooter but he does so many other things better then Kobe...Lebron will get his ring this year...just sit back and watch
Crazy Horse Wrote:Lebron can do more with the ball in his hands and consistently has better floor games so I will have to go with Lebron...yes he might not be a great shooter but he does so many other things better then Kobe...Lebron will get his ring this year...just sit back and watch

Still say Kobe. And I still say Kobe ring 5 this year. If not, Dirk or Howard will get their 1st ring.
Ok. So maybe lebron and the cavs do have the best record in the nba coming into the tournament and maybe if looking at stats lebron has had a better season. But you dont get a championship ring by having the best record. Kobe makes ball players out of everyone around him and has the best work ethic in the nba. Playoff time and kobe is like a man possessed, he cant be stopped. Lebron yeah he's in the top 5, but better than kobe? come on now.
Kobe is better but id like for the cavs to get a ring
Mr. Big Shot Wrote:Ok. So maybe lebron and the cavs do have the best record in the nba coming into the tournament and maybe if looking at stats lebron has had a better season. But you dont get a championship ring by having the best record. Kobe makes ball players out of everyone around him and has the best work ethic in the nba. Playoff time and kobe is like a man possessed, he cant be stopped. Lebron yeah he's in the top 5, but better than kobe? come on now.

Agreed.
Lebron is the best player in the NBA!!!!!! without a doubt....I mean maybe not ever but right now he is! Kobe may be top 5 player...I mean maybe top 5 player in the NBA...he is the best at hitting a buzzerbeater i have to say that...All NBA team for me would be

Chris Paul
Dwade
Lebron
Carmelo
Dwight

And then Amare would be back up
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theVILLE Wrote:Lebron is the best player in the NBA!!!!!! without a doubt....I mean maybe not ever but right now he is! Kobe may be top 5 player...I mean maybe top 5 player in the NBA...he is the best at hitting a buzzerbeater i have to say that...All NBA team for me would be

Chris Paul
Dwade
Lebron
Carmelo
Dwight

And then Amare would be back up

Individual stats, No team, Nothing else. Just line up the stats and Kevin Durant would be MVP. BUT, thats not how it works, They take your team into affect and your popularity. There for lebron will win this MVP race and it wont even be close. But this shows us 2 years in a row that stats doesnt matter.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Individual stats, No team, Nothing else. Just line up the stats and Kevin Durant would be MVP. BUT, thats not how it works, They take your team into affect and your popularity. There for lebron will win this MVP race and it wont even be close. But this shows us 2 years in a row that stats doesnt matter.

Yep, exactly how it will go. So in other words proving for the second year in a row Lebron isn't the best and yet again doesnt deserve the MVP.
lebron is the mvp
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Individual stats, No team, Nothing else. Just line up the stats and Kevin Durant would be MVP. BUT, thats not how it works, They take your team into affect and your popularity. There for lebron will win this MVP race and it wont even be close. But this shows us 2 years in a row that stats doesnt matter.

line the stats up and show me that durant beats lebron! oh and yes i agree dwade should have gotten MVP last season
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
Stats mean nothing when picking the mvp of the nba. Like everyone else the people over this league are in it to make money. Lebron james is without a doubt one of the most popular stars in the league if no the most popular. All kinds of kids are going to want t-shirts that say lebron=mvp, its a marketing strategy, its sad but true. IMO, they have overlooked some key players, ex. Deron Williams, 29.5 ppg with 12.5 apg/ Lebron does bring power to the table, but giving him the award because he is the most popular is wrong.
Mr. Big Shot Wrote:Stats mean nothing when picking the mvp of the nba. Like everyone else the people over this league are in it to make money. Lebron james is without a doubt one of the most popular stars in the league if no the most popular. All kinds of kids are going to want t-shirts that say lebron=mvp, its a marketing strategy, its sad but true. IMO, they have overlooked some key players, ex. Deron Williams, 29.5 ppg with 12.5 apg/ Lebron does bring power to the table, but giving him the award because he is the most popular is wrong.

Very wrong. Fact is he simply doesn't deserve it I do not care AT ALL what stats say.
Quote:Very wrong. Fact is he simply doesn't deserve it I do not care AT ALL what stats say.

Did i say anyone deserved it?. I simply said stats mean noting when they are choosing the mvp. Read it again.
Mr. Big Shot Wrote:Did i say anyone deserved it?. I simply said stats mean noting when they are choosing the mvp. Read it again.

I wasn't disagreeing with you. Read it again. U said it was wrong, I agreed that it was very wrong.
Quote: I wasn't disagreeing with you. Read it again. U said it was wrong, I agreed that it was very wrong.

opps, Im sorry. I was half asleep when i read it :p
Mr. Big Shot Wrote:opps, Im sorry. I was half asleep when i read it :p

Its all good man
Mr. Big Shot Wrote:Did i say anyone deserved it?. I simply said stats mean noting when they are choosing the mvp. Read it again.

If not stats and not popularity what dot hey pick it by??? Draw a name out of the hat lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
Its popularity.
  •  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next