Poll: LJ or KB?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
LeBron James
59.46%
Kobe Bryant
40.54%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LeBron James or Kobe Bryant?
This discussion is still going on? lol
LeBrons favorite player was Kobe when he was growing up and he had posters of Kobe in his room. That pretty much ends this convo.
LeBron was also was quoted saying Kobe is the best player. Listen to Kobe Bryant, but Lil Wayne(seriously, the only good song he has).
It wouldnt who lebron role model was...it was who was better...I mean lebron is better than kobe end of convo
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
For the 1st 3 Quarters i would take Lebron.

4th quarter, Kobe.
i would take lebron for 47 minutes and kobe for one minute...maybe?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
Aslan Wrote:This discussion is still going on? lol
LeBrons favorite player was Kobe when he was growing up and he had posters of Kobe in his room. That pretty much ends this convo.
LeBron was also was quoted saying Kobe is the best player. Listen to Kobe Bryant, but Lil Wayne(seriously, the only good song he has).

Agreed. Even Lebron knows Kobe is the best, quit arguing about it.
theVILLE Wrote:i would take lebron for 47 minutes and kobe for one minute...maybe?

:thatsfunn Well I would just take Kobe 48 and Lebron to bring him a towel, gatorade, and warm up his seat on the bench.
K_Mac Wrote::thatsfunn Well I would just take Kobe 48 and Lebron to bring him a towel, gatorade, and warm up his seat on the bench.

and that is your problem....Id take lebron anyday anytime any place
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
When LeBron gets a ring, talk to me. Until then, he'll have to settle for putting up good stats against teams such as the Bulls.
Kobe 4
Bron 0
I repeat.
Kobe 4
Bron 0
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Neither Lebron or Kobe did much that day.

Cavs simply couldn't miss and Lakers couldn't get anything to fall.

When it really matters, you know who prevails each time.

Wink

:flame:
K_Mac Wrote:Agreed. Even Lebron knows Kobe is the best, quit arguing about it.

Confusedhh:
Quote:When LeBron gets a ring, talk to me. Until then, he'll have to settle for putting up good stats against teams such as the Bulls.
Kobe 4
Bron 0
I repeat.
Kobe 4
Bron 0

Just incase nobody caught the good point that Aslan made, he stated and i quote "Kobe-4, Lebron-0" They play the sport to win, Lebron hasn't done that. Theres no argument.
Mr. Big Shot Wrote:Just incase nobody caught the good point that Aslan made, he stated and i quote "Kobe-4, Lebron-0" They play the sport to win, Lebron hasn't done that. Theres no argument.

A ring is a team thing lebron hasnt had that.....Lebron didnt walk into a powerhouse with shaw on his team
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
LeBron No Doubt
Thanks Steppup...Nice to see someone wit some since..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
Kmac go to espn and check out Kobes avg 6 years ago in the 03-04 season...Lebrons avg is better there too
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
Quote:A ring is a team thing lebron hasnt had that.....Lebron didnt walk into a powerhouse with shaw on his team

What will your excuse be after this year?
theVILLE Wrote:Thanks Steppup...Nice to see someone wit some since..

LOL I think you jus proved everybodys point with this sentence.
Lebron will go down as the best to ever lace them up.(period)
:thatsfunn
dynasty Wrote:Lebron will go down as the best to ever lace them up.(period)
Lebron is the greatest athlete I have ever saw, but Kobe is the second best basketball player ive seen.

Kobe = 4 titles.
Lebron = 0

I also think that Kobe might get #5 this season, because IMO the Celtics are gonna bounce the Cav's in round two.
Lebron is a student of the game, he understands situations beyond his years, his game is unstoppable, inside/outside, he is like a train coming down the lane in traffic and can knock down the 3 point shot, undeniable the best ever, he is a seasoned veteran and a coach on the court. He can see the floor like Magic, a team player like Bird, competitive like Jordan, and dominate like Wilt, the Total Package, if you were going to mold a prototype basketball player it would be "King James".(period)
Kobe is hurt right now.
You have to like LBJ's upside.
LBJ is too often compared to MJ, but he is more like Magic.
In a few years we will also be talking about the Durantula.
dynasty Wrote:Lebron is a student of the game, he understands situations beyond his years, his game is unstoppable, inside/outside, he is like a train coming down the lane in traffic and can knock down the 3 point shot, undeniable the best ever, he is a seasoned veteran and a coach on the court. He can see the floor like Magic, a team player like Bird, competitive like Jordan, and dominate like Wilt, the Total Package, if you were going to mold a prototype basketball player it would be "King James".(period)

Great post
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
Aslan Wrote:[/B]

:thatsfunn...everyone miss spells something every now and then
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
dynasty Wrote:Lebron is a student of the game, he understands situations beyond his years, his game is unstoppable, inside/outside, he is like a train coming down the lane in traffic and can knock down the 3 point shot, undeniable the best ever, he is a seasoned veteran and a coach on the court. He can see the floor like Magic, a team player like Bird, competitive like Jordan, and dominate like Wilt, the Total Package, if you were going to mold a prototype basketball player it would be "King James".(period)

Except he isnt clutch, but he is the carboard cut out of what you want as a athlete.
Aslan Wrote:[/B]

HA HA exactly!
Mr. Big Shot Wrote:Just incase nobody caught the good point that Aslan made, he stated and i quote "Kobe-4, Lebron-0" They play the sport to win, Lebron hasn't done that. Theres no argument.

Thank you. I don't want to hear this argument until Lebrick does something besides just score well, pass a few times a game, and get sent home in the early rounds to watch Kobe!

When Lebrick goes for a 3-pete I might listen.
He does do more...he rebounds...avg more assists, he plays defense...He is the MVP..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theVILLE Wrote:He does do more...he rebounds...avg more assists, he plays defense...He is the MVP..

Now when you add the line "he wins championships" i will at least start to hear this argument. Until then, not enough, sorry.
K_Mac Wrote:Now when you add the line "he wins championships" i will at least start to hear this argument. Until then, not enough, sorry.

He wins championships...You will find out in about a month or so...Watch and see my friend...He wins MVP's!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
  •  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next