Poll: LJ or KB?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
LeBron James
59.46%
Kobe Bryant
40.54%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 9(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LeBron James or Kobe Bryant?
Wildcatk23 Wrote:How could you know this not being a NBA fan? I watch every game possible throughout the season. And Lebron James and Kevin Durant clearly get every call possible.

I used to just watch strictly college basketball...then I fell in love with Kobe...followed by the rest of his team. Big Grin
Wildcatk23 Wrote:How could you know this not being a NBA fan? I watch every game possible throughout the season. And Lebron James and Kevin Durant clearly get every call possible.
I know this because veteran players have been treated different than rookies and young players ever since I began watching NBA games in the late 60s. You are a dedicated Kobe fan, so you are apparently blind to the special treatment that he receives but yet you recognize when other veteran players receive it. Kobe ranked 10th in the NBA in free throw attempts per game. That's a pretty number for a shooting guard who takes a lot of jumpers and it tells me that the NBA refs are not out to get Kobe.

A person does not need to watch every game to see the way that veterans, and especially veteran stars are treated by NBA officials. Unless they are absolute jerks to the refs, and a few of them are just that stupid, stars in the league get the star treatment and Kobe is no exception.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:I know this because veteran players have been treated different than rookies and young players ever since I began watching NBA games in the late 60s. You are a dedicated Kobe fan, so you are apparently blind to the special treatment that he receives but yet you recognize when other veteran players receive it. Kobe ranked 10th in the NBA in free throw attempts per game. That's a pretty number for a shooting guard who takes a lot of jumpers and it tells me that the NBA refs are not out to get Kobe.

A person does not need to watch every game to see the way that veterans, and especially veteran stars are treated by NBA officials. Unless they are absolute jerks to the refs, and a few of them are just that stupid, stars in the league get the star treatment and Kobe is no exception.

Dedicated Kobe Fan? LOL. Id love to see the lakers and the cavs loose.
  •  Previous
  • 9(current)