Poll: Who Wins???
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
(3) Kentucky Wildcats
86.05%
Florida Gators
13.95%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(2)Kentucky @ Florida 1/12
Colonel Kill Wrote:This will be a big road test. The gators and their fans will be ready for the Big Blue. The Gators only get big minutes out of 6-7 players and the Cats size and bench may be the difference in the game. I think the bench, especially Miller's spot in the lineup is the key. The Cats need a consistent player/shooter to step up in that role. I seriously thought Miller would shine in that role but to this point has not been the guy. Ligins is a better defender, more aggressive and bring a lot of energy but lacks consistent outside shooting as well. Maybe Dodson steps up to take the role. Regardless of who it is UK needs that guy to be a truely great team.

Good post
When your team is 16-0,its hard to go against that,but a loss will come soomer of later,I think later as the Cats go 17-0 with a 7 point win.
GO BIG BLUE
EKUAlum05 Wrote:UK may be walking into a trap. UF will be fresh off a loss and UK always struggles in the O-Dome. As bad as I hate to say it, I think the odds of the undefeated season coming to an end are favoring UF right now.

i agree with you 100 percent..got 8 tickets to this game i cant go if anyone needs them..
Predictions?
Uk by 3
i think we'll play better against UF than we have he last couple of games. we just match up a ton better and hopefully we actually shoot the ball. We will definitely be looking at zone almost the whole night.
This thread already exists. Could a mod/admin combine these threads and update UK's ranking on the original one?
EKUAlum05 Wrote:UK may be walking into a trap. UF will be fresh off a loss and UK always struggles in the O-Dome. As bad as I hate to say it, I think the odds of the undefeated season coming to an end are favoring UF right now.

I agree with your prediction.
Captain Backdoor Wrote:If the game is in Gainesville UK by 2, If the game is in Lexington the cats by 10.

It's in Gainesville,FL.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Uk by 10
UF by 6, UK needs a loss, it will take the pressure off IMO.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

The Gators will be ready to bounce back after a poor performance at Vandy. UK will have to be ready to battle not only against a pretty good team, but a harsh crowd as well. Hope they play a better all around game than they played against Georgia or it might be a long night.
I hope uk and I hope im wrong on this but with it in gainsville I will say Fl by 2
If UK plays like they did against Georiga, Florida will knock them off, if they play just enough to not lose, Florida will win, if they play to win, the wildcats will win by 5-10.
Kentucky 72-67.
UK by +10 the gaytors can't match up
Stardust Wrote:Correct, but can't you say that against every team that the Cats have and will face this season? I still think it will bite the Cats at some point this season if they do not do a better job:

1) Defending the 3
2) Keeping Cousins out of foul trouble in the first half of everygame
3) Figure out the 3-2 Zone defense

I like a good 3-2 zone if played right.
UUHH i really hope UK wins this game...i would like for SC to hand them there first loss..but my gut says UF in this one by 12-15 points...UF is coming off a loss and a near loss to NC state...
theVILLE Wrote:UUHH i really hope UK wins this game...i would like for SC to hand them there first loss..but my gut says UF in this one by 12-15 points...UF is coming off a loss and a near loss to NC state...

Lol, Ville, you already lost all credibility in picking games after the 20 point swing that you predicted in the UK/Louisville game. :lmao:
I say keep the pressure on ,the Cats have no time to relax until after its all over.
From here on out ,get used to pressure because plenty's headed their way....as if there wasn't enough already.
They don't have to loose to no one ...Cats by 7 at their house.
Stardust Wrote:Correct, but can't you say that against every team that the Cats have and will face this season? I still think it will bite the Cats at some point this season if they do not do a better job:

1) Defending the 3
2) Keeping Cousins out of foul trouble in the first half of everygame
3) Figure out the 3-2 Zone defense

Yea you can say that. UF is really long except for one player Walker, so they should give us fits all night with that zone. Defending the 3 shouldn't be that difficult since UF only shoots 30% as a team from deep.
UK by 13.
This is going to be a tough game for Kentucky because Florida is always a tough team when they're playing at home and it wouldn't surprise me if they did lose this game! But, I'm going to say that UK wins another close one by 6.
i really think UK will dominate down lolw all night. it all matters on how we shoot the 3......if it is bad they'll keep the zone packed in all night...if we shoot well we'll have a lot of alley oops!! UK by 8
UK by 3