Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top 5 Pitchers in 15th Region?
"blackcat_student" Wrote:Pburgs sophmore Josh Roughdbaugh can pitch a 92 mph fastball !
And in little league he won the century 21 state ! homerun derby Back to Back !

No offense but I find it EXTREMELY hard to believe that he throws 92 mph...I saw him last year and unless he has turned into a major beast then he doesn't even come close to that...
"alfus21" Wrote:No offense but I find it EXTREMELY hard to believe that he throws 92 mph...I saw him last year and unless he has turned into a major beast then he doesn't even come close to that...
You are correct, not many if any pitchers in KY that throw 92.
larry perkins is aslo a really good pitcher he ranked in the top ten at the UK camp over the summer i look for him and the hornets to have a good season this comeing year....
sorry guys but i dont quite belive that the Roughdbaugh kid really hit 92 i've seen him play before and it looks to me and some others that he's hitting around 81 to 85 not to bad for a sophmore tho
i agree larry perkins is an outstanging pitcher he has a killer curve ball and from what coach gibson tells me in magoffin county he has a pitch now that he has been workin on thats known as the slurve seems to be a deadly pitch...(FR WHAT HORNETFAN07 STATED)
:theman:
"alfus21" Wrote:No offense but I find it EXTREMELY hard to believe that he throws 92 mph...I saw him last year and unless he has turned into a major beast then he doesn't even come close to that...

Thats what he told me !!!
I say Brandon huff
Pike Central 4 life
"blackcat_student" Wrote:Thats what he told me !!!

He lied
"Redneck" Wrote:1. Blanton - JC
2. LeMaster - Paintsville
3. Huffman - Pikeville
4. Horn - Sheldon Clark

5. Tie
McCown - Pikeville
Conley - JC

horn graduated
How fast does Huffman throw?
i think brenton hamilton of prestonsburg is a good pitcher
Farva -4leaf

U gys in High school

IF so What School
Just jokin about brandon Huff

But serioslt
Chase Huffman is the best in the 15th im just curious but how many pitchers threw a no hitter when they were sophmores

adn how many throw 93
Guys I went down to the park with Rodebaugh and I clocked him at 89 mph, so u all can believe what u want but this is the truth.
"BlackcatFootball08" Wrote:Guys I went down to the park with Rodebaugh and I clocked him at 89 mph, so u all can believe what u want but this is the truth.

There's no way in the world he throws even close to 90....I would maybe believe 83 or so, but he is not throwing that hard..I just watched him in the spring and I know he hasn't gained that much speed in such a short time. Anybody outside of Prestonsburg knows he won't be throwing close to 90...You guys keep living in your fantasy world, but when spring comes around I'll be looking foward to hearing the excuses of why he slowed down so much since back in the fall when he was supposedly throwing 90...
Alfus listen hes one of my closest friends and i clocked him at 88 and 89 so im sorry if your wrong but im not lyin ok. your not the one out there on the field he is so believe what u want but i saw it, ok
Huffman threw 91 when he was a sophmore
"BlackcatFootball08" Wrote:Alfus listen hes one of my closest friends and i clocked him at 88 and 89 so im sorry if your wrong but im not lyin ok. your not the one out there on the field he is so believe what u want but i saw it, ok

I still say you're full of crap, and nobody outside of Prestonsburg is going to believe he is throwing that hard, and when spring comes and he's not throwing that hard I'll be laughing my butt off...I'll be sure come to a game he pitches and bring a radar gun to see this myself..If he hits even 86 I'll change my avatar to something to do with Prestonsburg saying that he is the best pitcher in the region...
ive seen him play and he throws pretty fast and i wouldnt doubt that he does throw close to 90
"blackcatfan_48" Wrote:ive seen him play and he throws pretty fast and i wouldnt doubt that he does throw close to 90

Like I said I'll be sure to be there at one of his games with a radar gun and if he even hits 86 once I'll change my avatar to anything you want, plus admit that I was stupid for saying he didn't throw that fast. But trust me when I say I'm not worried.
:Thumbs: Sounds like a challenge
Bam Baby!
BCF08, I believe you are exagerating a little.. I know his father has been working with him over the off season, but I don't think his fastball has gotten that much faster, that's a big difference then last year.
Scott Little of Allen Central has to be up there somewhere
He is definitely up there.
i heard that the pugh kid from paintsville is a really good pitcher along with south floyds justin slone
"Billy-Bob" Wrote:i heard that the pugh kid from paintsville is a really good pitcher along with south floyds justin slone
Pugh has never pitched in high school.
Top 5 in no particular order:

Justin Anderson
Chase Huffman
Matt Fyffe
Justin Blanton
Brenton Hamilton
i don't know if he's a good pitcher but i heard the raiders are moving justin slone into the rotation...can't wait to see how good this kid is...heard nothing but good things bout this kid