Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top 5 Pitchers in 15th Region?
Chase Huffman
Josh Rodie is an awesome pitcher, and has been practicing a lot and just focusing on baseball
I agree him and Bam and Nick!!
Will Ward has a strong arm, not much of a fast thrower tho.
Scotty little and Justin Slone
Justin Slone isn't a good pitcher
i'm sure he appreciates his school mates saying that he can't pitch...i also heard he is a heck of a fighter so you better watch your mouth.
Top 5 in no particular order:

Justin Anderson
Chase Huffman
Matt Fyffe
Justin Blanton
Scott Little
And Rodie is lucky if he can hit the high 70's...trust me
"flashback_7" Wrote:Top 5 in no particular order:

Justin Anderson
Chase Huffman
Matt Fyffe
Justin Blanton
Scott Little
These look good to me
Justin Blanton
Chase Huffman, Scott Little, Tyler Turner, Matt Fyffe, Justin Blanton, Justin Anderson
Chase Huffman, Scott Little, Tyler Turner, Brenton Hamilton, Patrick Stapleton, Justin Anderson
"StrikeoutKing" Wrote:Chase Huffman, Scott Little, Tyler Turner, Matt Fyffe, Justin Blanton, Justin Anderson
Looks good.
Josh Rodebaugh, Brenton Hamilton are both very good and have a very strong arm. They will be the two main starters and will have alot of success.
"blackcat_student" Wrote:Pburgs sophmore Josh Roughdbaugh can pitch a 92 mph fastball !
And in little league he won the century 21 state ! homerun derby Back to Back !

Not knocking Josh's accomplishments- but, the Century 21 Homerun Derby isn't even close to playing the game. It's like playing Pee-Wee back when your coach pitches to you. What coach/dad is going to throw pitches to keep you from hitting the ball? You won't see too many fastballs, curveballs etc.. in the homerun derby.

However with that said- - Josh is an excellent baseball player and I do expect him to do well this season with Prestonsburg. He will one of the better pitchers in the 58th district in 2006.
Huffman
Blanton
"flashback_7" Wrote:Scott Little of Allen Central has to be up there somewhere
If little improves any he will be one of the best in the region. I am sure that teams he pitched aganist last year would not want to see him in the first game of any tourament.
tj hall
"IBleedRed" Wrote:Josh Rodebaugh, Brenton Hamilton are both very good and have a very strong arm. They will be the two main starters and will have alot of success.
Hamilton and Rodebaugh both got hammered last season by AC in the District Tournament. Hamilton started and barely lasted 3, maybe 4 innings. If they were as good as people make them out to be, no team should be able to put up 18 runs in a 5-inning mercy...I don't care what team they're piching against.
"StrikeoutKing" Wrote:Chase Huffman, Scott Little, Tyler Turner, Matt Fyffe, Justin Blanton, Justin Anderson

I agree
Fyffe, Blanton, Huffman, Rodebaugh, Turner
1. Chase Huffman (Pikeville)
2. Matt Fyffe (Johnson Central)
3. Justin Anderson (Pikeville)
4. Scott Little (Allen Central)
5. Justin Blanton (Johnson Central)
Rodebaugh is good but he is not in the top 5. I saw a kid from SF hit a homerun off him!
"Carlton Fisk" Wrote:1. Chase Huffman (Pikeville)
2. Matt Fyffe (Johnson Central)
3. Justin Anderson (Pikeville)
4. Scott Little (Allen Central)
5. Justin Blanton (Johnson Central)
i agree 100%...good post
I think that Morgan Roberts name has to be thrown in there somewhere.
Roberts is a pitcher for Leslie County, which is in the 14th Region...but he is a very good pitcher.
"StrikeoutKing" Wrote:Roberts is a pitcher for Leslie County, which is in the 14th Region...but he is a very good pitcher.
Morgan Roberts plays for Lawrence County.
"ChillyWilly" Wrote:Morgan Roberts plays for Lawrence County.
My mistake. I was thinking of the Roberts kid who plays for Leslie County!!!:Hammer3:
Brenton is playing basketball this year to try to lose some weight so he will have more velocity on the ball this upcoming year. I think Brenton is one of the top pitchers in the region.