Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top 5 Pitchers in 15th Region?
justin slone from sf
"Daddy" Wrote:Hamilton is a good pitcher but not top 5 material.
Blanton- Johnson Central
Huffman- Pikeville
McCown- Pikeville
Fyffe- Johnson Central
LeMaster- Paintsville
Great list.
Blanton JC
Huffman Pikeville
Fyffe JC
May SC
Little AC
I Like Shane Grimm from Paintsville
Jsh Rodebaugh from p burg is solid and can throw really fast...he is good.
Chase Huffman is a good pick, as is, Hamilton of P-burg. Rodebaugh reminds me of Tucker Howard from Paintsville State Champ days. I believe Fyffe and Blanton from JC are gonna make a good showing this year. I like the Little kid from ACHS too. I can see one or two kids from Paintsville showing well this coming year too. I wish everyone good luck in the coming baseball season. Baseball can't here soon enough for me!
"blackcat_student" Wrote:Pburgs sophmore Josh Roughdbaugh can pitch a 92 mph fastball !
And in little league he won the century 21 state ! homerun derby Back to Back !

Yes Rodebaugh is quite the pitcher!! One of the better ones in the region I think
"alfus21" Wrote:I still say you're full of crap, and nobody outside of Prestonsburg is going to believe he is throwing that hard, and when spring comes and he's not throwing that hard I'll be laughing my butt off...I'll be sure come to a game he pitches and bring a radar gun to see this myself..If he hits even 86 I'll change my avatar to something to do with Prestonsburg saying that he is the best pitcher in the region...

I would believe it
Aaron Chapman for Belfry is going to be a stud in the 15th...
"blackcat" Wrote:Brenton Hamilton from P-burg

im not shure but didnt Chase huffman just sign a D-1 Schollarship
i dont mean to take anything away from brenton but huffman is deffinatly the best pitcher in the 15th
"ChuckComer" Wrote:Will Ward has a strong arm, not much of a fast thrower tho.
chuck u dont know what ur talking about will isnt even in the pitching staff
he has never pitched in a varsity game before
Rodebaugh must have increased his speed by about 20 mph since last year.
Blackcat_student you have to be out of your mind to think that Rodebaugh can throw 92 mph. You need to go get a new radar gun or something because there is no way that he is even close to throwing that hard!
I heard John Henry was a very competive player in this region. He throws in the mid 90's; i have been told.
"FaStPiTcH" Wrote:Blackcat_student you have to be out of your mind to think that Rodebaugh can throw 92 mph. You need to go get a new radar gun or something because there is no way that he is even close to throwing that hard!

They'll swear it up and down that he does, so like I said we'll see if he even comes within 10 mph of that when the season starts...
Tyler Turner and Scotty Little from AC are good pitchers.And believe it or not Josh Rodebough does throw close to 90 or has in the past.
"rebel mom" Wrote:Tyler Turner and Scotty Little from AC are good pitchers.And believe it or not Josh Rodebough does throw close to 90 or has in the past.
I am like everyone else. I dont beleive it either. Most college rosters have maybe one guy at the most that is capable of hitting 90. Most dont have any. If he were throwing 90 , then every scout in the country would be camping out in Prestonsburg. A bunch of you folks need a reality check.
"Daddy" Wrote:Hamilton is a good pitcher but not top 5 material.
Blanton- Johnson Central
Huffman- Pikeville
McCown- Pikeville
Fyffe- Johnson Central
LeMaster- Paintsville
LeMaster from Paintsville graduated last year
"rebel mom" Wrote:Tyler Turner and Scotty Little from AC are good pitchers.And believe it or not Josh Rodebough does throw close to 90 or has in the past.

He may have thrown 90 in a past life, but he doesn't throw anywhere close to it now or last season...
OK I think everyone has completely forgot about the AC pitchers who are really good......

Huffman-Pikeville
Scott Little-AC
Tyler Turner-AC
Blanton-JC
LeMaster-Paintsville
Don't know where hes from, but I heard some Blevins kid was throwing in the low 90's when he was a senior.
(matt slone I wouldnt wanna face the ace from sc) we just saving his arm till region championship game.
ChillyWilly Wrote:Pugh has never pitched in high school.

Can you tell me who the losing pitcher in the 2006 15th region baseball finals was?

By your quote...probably not.
Big Jim Wrote:Can you tell me who the losing pitcher in the 2006 15th region baseball finals was?

By your quote...probably not.
Big Jim, perhaps you should look at the date of when this thread was started. It's almost two years old.

I cant say exactly for sure , but there may be some truth to that post because it was made in November of 2005. Daniel could have pitched varsity before that time, but I honestly cant remember him ever pitching for Charlie Adkins. I am thinking that last year was the first season he has seen time on the mound.
oops.
packers fan Wrote:(matt slone I wouldnt wanna face the ace from sc) we just saving his arm till region championship game.
Who?! Has he pitched any this year?