Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kennedy Senate Regime being toppled?
Mr.Kimball Wrote:lol... So, it's only so, when CNN says it's so?:zzz:

Well, hello out there, fair and balanced Kimball. As to CNN: of course not... had you been following more closely, you would have realized I was responding to a post that said only Fox News would suggest the MA election (if Brown wins) was any kind of referendum on Obama and Pelosi.
thecavemaster Wrote:Well, hello out there, fair and balanced Kimball. As to CNN: of course not... had you been following more closely, you would have realized I was responding to a post that said only Fox News would suggest the MA election (if Brown wins) was any kind of referendum on Obama and Pelosi.

I read what you said, SA. I also read what you just posted in this thread. I notice your singing a new tune now. You have been denying that Brown would win all along, and now just because CNN and a couple of guys On C-Span suggests it's now gonna happen your conceding. Your even suggesting that Chairman Mao-bama needs to start working on another agenda. Quite a bit different than your flagrant boasts as recently as just yesterday.

Those polls that you have poopooed off just didn't mean a thing, did they?
Mr.Kimball Wrote:I read what you said, SA. I also read what you just posted in this thread. I notice your singing a new tune now. You have been denying that Brown would win all along, and now just because CNN and a couple of guys On C-Span suggests it's now gonna happen your conceding. Your even suggesting that Chairman Mao-bama needs to start working on another agenda. Quite a bit different than your flagrant boasts as recently as just yesterday.

Those polls that you have poopooed off just didn't mean a thing, did they?

Talking heads were saying the race is too close to call. I have not been denying Brown would win, only that the race was too close to call. Again, Obama = Mao as analogy? You're reaching, mon frere.
thecavemaster Wrote:Talking heads were saying the race is too close to call. I have not been denying Brown would win, only that the race was too close to call. Again, Obama = Mao as analogy? You're reaching, mon frere.
Apparently the race was not too close to call fairly early on election night. The margin is too large even for Franken's creative legal team to overcome. If Brown is not seated promptly and Kirk casts a vote for the healthcare bill, an even bigger firestorm will ensue shortly.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Apparently the race was not too close to call fairly early on election night. The margin is too large even for Franken's creative legal team to overcome. If Brown is not seated promptly and Kirk casts a vote for the healthcare bill, an even bigger firestorm will ensue shortly.

Brown should be seated within the week. In the democratic process, you win some, you lose some, but the voters of MA spoke and shouldn't be stone walled... whatever happens to healthcare reform just happens... that's the way it is...which I hate because the working poor and the squeezed middle get screwed over and over and over again.