•  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
C.O.D Black Ops
Aslan Wrote:I know some of you might disagree with me but my favorite map is..Nuketown!

I don't disagree. I love that map too..
Get a chopper gunner on that map.. oh boy is that fun...
Aslan Wrote:I agree^. My friends and I have to try a bunch of times before we can get into a game together. If I try to get in one by myself I have no problem though.
That and pathetic spawns are the only problems I have with the game. I can't tell you how many times I've taken two steps and run into somebody spraying and praying.
Oh man I know. I hate it when I am on a big kill streak and just about to get a chopper gunner when the other team starts spawning right next to me or right behind me. That is so friggin aggrevating.

Another thing is allowing people to continuously keep voting for the same map. I hate that. Replaying a map once is fine but not 5 or 6 times.
Amun-Ra Wrote:Oh man I know. I hate it when I am on a big kill streak and just about to get a chopper gunner when the other team starts spawning right next to me or right behind me. That is so friggin aggrevating.

Another thing is allowing people to continuously keep voting for the same map. I hate that. Replaying a map once is fine but not 5 or 6 times.

They patched that today.
Aslan Wrote:[/B]
They patched that today.
Oh so that's what the update was. I didn't know. So when they gonna fix the problem with going into games with your party?
Amun-Ra Wrote:Oh so that's what the update was. I didn't know. So when they gonna fix the problem with going into games with your party?

Good question.
Amun-Ra Wrote:Oh so that's what the update was. I didn't know. So when they gonna fix the problem with going into games with your party?

Very good question. Hope its soon.
Has anyone used the Gunship yet? It's insane..
You can actually control where it flys..
Ballers Wrote:Very good question. Hope its soon.
Has anyone used the Gunship yet? It's insane..
You can actually control where it flys..
No and unless I ever get it in a care package I will never use one.
What's your alls classes you use?
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Just beat this game today. I absolutely love it. The campaign, zombies, and MP are all awesome. I love how much more you can pimp your character out now. This game is the best yet IMHO...
MisterPerfect Wrote:What's your alls classes you use?
Usually I go with either the Ak47 w/ Reflex, Claymore, Frag and smoke. Perks Ninja, Ghost, Hardened.
If it ain't that then it is M16 or Stoner but everythign else is the same.
MisterPerfect Wrote:What's your alls classes you use?

AK74u(silenced)

Hardline
Hardened
Marathon

Semtex
Claymore
Confusion

Killstreak: 3 Spy Plane, 5 Care Package, 9 Chopper Gunner

Commando(silenced/w Reflex)

Hardline
Warlord
Marathon

I stick with the AK74u mostly, any assault rifle it just seems like I can't move as good with em'.. I'm a kinda guy that goes out into the line of fire and don't hide tho..
My class is...

AK74U(Grip)

Lightweight
Sleight Of Hand
Ninja

Frag
Claymore

I also like the Famas, but it's accuracy is not that great!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Double XP Weekend For Call Of Duty Black Ops (Xbox 360), November 26th - November 28th
wildcat4life Wrote:Double XP Weekend For Call Of Duty Black Ops (Xbox 360), November 26th - November 28th

That's great news. Thanks for the info!
Went 30-3 earlier, couldn't beleive it myself, but the dogs are the best killstreak on the game IMO!
king360 Wrote:Went 30-3 earlier, couldn't beleive it myself, but the dogs are the best killstreak on the game IMO!

I went 32-7. And I flipped out, lol. And all I was doing was running around with the AK74u.
#BBFL
MisterPerfect Wrote:I went 32-7. And I flipped out, lol. And all I was doing was running around with the AK74u.

Same.lol
king360 Wrote:Same.lol

What's your attachment or attachments?
#BBFL
MisterPerfect Wrote:What's your attachment or attachments?

Just a red dot sight. But it was actually 31-3..lol. I had about 3 games in a row last nite where I went 25-2 or something like that.
There is not a lot of guns that are very accurate on this game. I might just not have found the right set up, but the M16 and the AK74U(Grip) are the only guns on this game that is accurate.
#BBFL
Don't know if you all have checked out the Theatre on the game but its pretty cool.

I got some 60+ and 70+ kill games of Domination on there.

The title should be "AK74u Massacre"
I'm already a lvl 30 and i don't even have the game.
anyone know when they are releasing the first DLC?
wildcat4life Wrote:anyone know when they are releasing the first DLC?

No clue, but I know the double xp weekend did not happen.
Ballers Wrote:No clue, but I know the double xp weekend did not happen.

xbox backed out and said it was a mistake the double xp weekend will be later
wildcat4life Wrote:xbox backed out and said it was a mistake the double xp weekend will be later

I'm going to guess it will be on a holiday, that's usually when they put them out.
Ballers Wrote:Don't know if you all have checked out the Theatre on the game but its pretty cool.

I got some 60+ and 70+ kill games of Domination on there.

The title should be "AK74u Massacre"
Guy the other night had 97 kills and I htink it was less than 20 deaths. And this was on Nuketown.
Amun-Ra Wrote:Guy the other night had 97 kills and I htink it was less than 20 deaths. And this was on Nuketown.

What game type was he playing?

Mine was on Firing Range/Domination.

And he must have been playing some straight up noobs!
I wasn't playing. One of my friends was playing with this guy in Domination. I was talkign to him on Live while it was going on.
Anyone Prestige yet?

For me, it's a huge Negative!!! I'm never going to. I don't wanna have to buy everything over again.
#BBFL
  •  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next