•  Previous
  • 7(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
C.O.D Black Ops
Aslan Wrote:First three round burst and you have yourself a kill. I use to irons sights on it though, hate the scopes. It's very noob but I do enjoy getting dogs and chopper gunners Big Grin
I just didnt like it. Maybe I need to use it more to get used to it.
Ballers Wrote:If you snipe, might as well consider yourself a camper..
Because noone that I know of walks around in pure daylight, visible, and can be seen with a sniper rifle.

I frown on snipers. Sorry to the snipers on BGR, but if you meet me in a game, you will go neg.
EDITED: Specially if it is in Team Deathmatch.. I was checking by gametypes for my KD/R..
And by just checking TDM I have a ratio of 3.06 for that game type.

I'll beat you. I love it.
How many of you know that Stoner was a guy? Eugene Stoner, pretty much the founder of the M16. If he had never lived, we probably wouldn't have this crappy weapon.
^I didn't.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Heck the Stoner weapon on the game is what reminded me, lol. That weapon was hardly ever used, I'm surprised it was put on there.

I need to start playing online more. When I play it's usually with 2 or 3 other people, just a killing frenzy. Hardened my Sniper skills on there and it's hard when the dude beside of you is looking at your screen, lol.
Aslan Wrote:Oyes.
But I believe you love being on a team with 5 players and losing to a team with just two..I was one of those two Big Grin
That was seriously the worst clan ever lol

That game was crap.
You can't win when your on a team with a bunch of morons.
I barely went positive that game, but I do remember hearing soemone above me and knowing it wasn;t them so I just slung a C4 up there and bam T2inity died Big Grin
It was the highlight of the match, they had it on Sportscenter.
Ballers Wrote:That game was crap.
You can't win when your on a team with a bunch of morons.
I barely went positive that game, but I do remember hearing soemone above me and knowing it wasn;t them so I just slung a C4 up there and bam T2inity died Big Grin
It was the highlight of the match, they had it on Sportscenter.

It was a nice kill, no doubt, but I'll take the win outnumered over 2/1...no matter how bad the clan was Big Grin
My win ratio>yours.
lol.

I can't even play on my crappy connection. I can get on, but it will just search and search and not join a game. I thought it was just the game at first, so I tried MW2. Same thing. Talk about being pissed, I was.

Are you two on PS3?
Ballers Wrote:My win ratio>yours.
My record vs. you, 1-0 Big Grin
vundy33 Wrote:lol.

I can't even play on my crappy connection. I can get on, but it will just search and search and not join a game. I thought it was just the game at first, so I tried MW2. Same thing. Talk about being pissed, I was.

Are you two on PS3?

That's garbage. My net used to be like that.
I'm on 360. I have a ps3 but rarely get on.
Aslan Wrote:My record vs. you, 1-0 Big Grin

Sounds like me.
I play most games on 360. Live is just so much better than PSN.
I use my PS3 for mainly 1 player games.
any of you guys play hardcore team deathmatch on 360???
Aslan Wrote:My record vs. you, 1-0 Big Grin

Dunno if you have a bad memory or something but when we play together on the same team my back gets awful sore from packing you and your buddy on my back :biggrin:
What prestige are you all?
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
7th.
Ballers Wrote:7th.

Seriously? Do you never sleep? LOL

I'm 1st. Level 10.

:igiveup:
#BBFL
MisterPerfect Wrote:Seriously? Do you never sleep? LOL

I'm 1st. Level 10.

:igiveup:

Work, Basketball, Eat, Sleep, Black Ops.
I am just a legit killer on all Call of Duty games, no lie.
I'd say I average a chopper gunner a game at least.
2nd level 27
Ballers Wrote:Dunno if you have a bad memory or something but when we play together on the same team my back gets awful sore from packing you and your buddy on my back :biggrin:

You usally do lead us in kills but I get my 20+ pretty consistantly.
Ballers Wrote:Work, Basketball, Eat, Sleep, Black Ops.I am just a legit killer on all Call of Duty games, no lie.
I'd say I average a chopper gunner a game at least.

He's not kidding.lol
king360 Wrote:He's not kidding.lol

Looks like he needs a girly friend Smile
And a gym membership.

I keed I keed Big Grin.
Haters, I do visit the Sportsplex for a good workout about once a week.

KD/R 2.11, Will be 9th prestige tonight Big Grin
Aslan Wrote:You usally do lead us in kills but I get my 20+ pretty consistantly.

My KD/R > yours, sir.
I play on 360 during the nights i don't have to work but i'd like to play with some guys on here.....game tag is StankyTaterEatr see some of yall got some good K/D ratio
Ballers Wrote:My KD/R > yours, sir.

I complimented your play then you just insult me Sad
how you dare you! lol
Aslan Wrote:I complimented your play then you just insult me Sad
how you dare you! lol

Well you speak as if my 30+ isn't very consistent Smile
do any of you all ever play on the wii?
Ive played on xbox and there literally no difference except for the amount of people. since ive been playing, theres usually an average of around 30000 or so which is a big difference from the 700000 that play on xbox every night but its still just as good.
I actually think the zapper gun makes it easier for the wii than using the classic xbox controller.

anyone else play on the wii?
^Not I.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:do any of you all ever play on the wii?
Ive played on xbox and there literally no difference except for the amount of people. since ive been playing, theres usually an average of around 30000 or so which is a big difference from the 700000 that play on xbox every night but its still just as good.
I actually think the zapper gun makes it easier for the wii than using the classic xbox controller.

anyone else play on the wii?

I tried for like 3 hours and just couldnt do it. My guy turned to fast and aiming is weird.
  •  Previous
  • 7(current)
  • Next